16Philips Sonicare DiamondClean

74% · 20345 · 16%

Mrs Brown
Mrs BrownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best on the market!!

Although this is an expensive toothbrush I am extremely pleased with my investment. Unlike other toothbrushes I researched, this one has a multitude of features. The ones I like best are the speed control, the different settings (tongue clean etc) and the charging glass.

For a quiet, highly effective and top of the range toothbrush this one ticks all boxes. It makes my teeth feel smooth and clean and has removed coffee stains.

Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

Elin B.
Elin B.2 posts

Great product quality

Before I bought this I used just a basic manual toothbrush but was recommended by my dentist to get and electronic one. After choosing this one I will never go back. My mouth feels so much cleaner and the charges last for ages Show details ·  1
Harvinder0512
Harvinder0512Sydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive HX9312/04

This brush is great. I love this product

I saw this brush in a add and then I bought it from coles. The product is great and it’s worth its price. I will prefer my friends and family as well Show details ·  1
Stewie B
Stewie BPerth, WA7 posts
  Fair Incentive HX9372/04

The Rolls Royce of dental devices

Upgraded after my black Sonicare Diamondclean finally died after 4 years and keep in mind this is something getting daily use, and in my instance by multiple people. Well this new one is a nice upgrade with the added extra of the iOS/android app as well as all the brush head attachments anyone could need Show details ·  1
Edward
Edward6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified HX9312/04

My teeth never felt this clean!

This toothbrush is amazingly easy to use. I was sceptical initially but my teeth has never felt this clean. The difference is obvious! The battery lasts about 1 week. It comes with two heads so you can share it with your partner. Show details ·  1
Rachel F.
Rachel F.New South Wales4 posts
  Fair Incentive HX9312/04

The only toothbrush you will need

It definitely change my life! I look forward to brushing my teeth every morning! It comes with a charger cup which every charge last me 2 weeks plus! Love how clean it my teeth is! I’m buying more and giving it to my family! Show details ·  1
Parilla
ParillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  HX9372/04

Great tooth brush, could be more robust however

Have has both Philips and Braun / Oral B electric toothbrushes for the past decade.

The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a much better option than Braun / Oral B designs primarily due to the DiamondClean design being resistant to forming mould on the handle (which occurs due to the bacteria coming out of your mouth when you brush). Very little mould will form on the DiamondClean, and what does form is easy to remove. The Braun / Oral B designs I’ve had became plagued with mould which could never properly be removed.

My Braun / Oral B toothbrush was more reliable however. The Philips DiamondClean has been replaced twice now, however Philips have made the replacement process easy. Show details ·  1

alina
alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
  Verified HX9362/67

Not as good as I expected

I used to use Oral-b elec-toothbrush. Untill I saw this one from shaver's, the packaging is very good looking, with all pinky colour. The whole pack come with a toothbrush, a charger, and a travel container can also been used as a charger, and a glass. I barely use that glass as my cup, because it is very small, most of the time, I use it as the holder of wireless charger. And for the toothbrush itself, I don't find it is worth the high price. Oral-b can spin around and deep clean the gum and tongue as well, but this one can only shake in a high speed, without spinning around. So I don't find it very help to bring out the dirt within my gum. Show details
antkey
antkeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

good product

It's expensive but after 2 years of use I am pretty happy with it. It cleans very well better than my previous one (different brand), the battery life is quite good and it has different mode to choose from, absolutely love it. Show details ·  1
Tanya J.
Tanya J.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  HX9372/04

Definitely worth it

It attracts me to buy because of an ad saying the electric toothbrush removes up to 7 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush! It my teeth really looks cleaner once I change it to this toothbrush. There’s a lot of different mode to choose from so that you can improve different aspects of your teeth everyday!
The toothbrush is quite expensive but teeths are so important, so i think it’s still worth Show details ·  1
Taryn
TarynPerth, WA58 posts
  HX9362/67

Overpriced and Overrated

This is not worth the money, it is way overpriced for what it does, even the replacement heads cost more then you can buy a basic new electronic toothbrush and they do the same job. I bought 2, one for my husband and myself, I wouldn't buy again. Not sure what is so special about them, nothing i can tell? Show details
Tydd
Tydd9 posts
  Verified HX9312/04

good product

I have been using this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush for a year. It has a long battery life and It works pretty well so far. I think my oral health has been getting better! Show details ·  1
HANA
HANASydney, NSW4 posts

Too expensive

It is actually so expensive but i still bought it because i want my teeths to be healthier and cleaner. love there is a lot of mode that you can choose from, but sometimes you might not know what to pick
I also like the app, which is pretty convenient to keep your teeth clean Show details ·  1
tanya
tanyaSydney, NSW4 posts

LOVE IT

The main reason I bought this is because I was attracted by the 5 brushing modes, it has up to 3 weeks battery life which is quite long! I love the charging travel case which is super convenient! It is easy to handle and I really feel like my teeth is becoming much more healthy now than before!

Piet
Piet8 posts
  Verified HX9332/04

Good clean but bad quality build

We bought this toothbrush and the product itself is great. It cleans very well and we were very happy with it. Unfortunately, after about 12 months it stopped being as powerful as it should have been. We tried to fix it ourselves every month or so to keep it working the way it should. Just now a metal part inside the brush broke and it has become unfixable. Time to move over to a better brand like Foreo.

Jamie
JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA20 posts
  HX9312/04

Even my dentist has noticed how much better my mouth is

The toothbrush is great, it always thoroughly cleans and feels like a dentist clean feeling. I love how the toothbrush head changes colour when its time to change and has a pacer so you know when to move to the next quadrant in your mouth. I only wish it had a longer time for brushing, the longest is 2.5 minutes, when I'd prefer to brush for 3.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare DiamondClean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Kiddo
KiddoNorth Western Region, NSW13 posts
  Sonicare DiamondClean

Great Toothbrush

I have had this toothbrush for nearly three weeks and am quite impressed with it. It gives your teeth a deep clean and is effortless to use. It is expensive but I'm definitely happy with the results.

Jiky04
Jiky04
  HX9352/04

Product is good with questionable cash back program

the most expensive toothbrush i’ve ever bought. Thought it’s for my health so guess it’s worth it. I used oral B before and so far I don’t see much difference. This product does have that 2 mins timer which oral B doenst , it also has a very sleek design plus glass charger and traveller charger. Great way to impress your guests when they come over. The only thing is their cash back program doesn’t seem to be user friendly. The website takes you around the circle and takes you back to the original screen that tell you to hit the “cash back program available”. I’m not sure if it’s philips’s Website fault or is this intentional. I mean if it’s too hard, people probably just give up on the process. I know I did.

nahdoo
nahdoo59 posts
  HX9362/67
Kerrie
KerrieSydney, NSW4 posts
  HX9332/04

Perfect can’t live without it

Noticeable difference on stains within days, visibly whiter teeth. And my teeth feel super clean I have recromended this product to everyone I know I absolutely love it thank you philips

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC40 posts
  HX9332/04

Worked well for two years

Initially loved this brush. It does a great job of cleaning our teeth and is generally just nice to use. But it has recently started to stop/start as we use it. The occilation has become weaker also. I contacted Philips last week to see if there was something that could be done to assist us. Sadly they have not responded in anyway, other then saying they would contact me within two business days.

gailipoo
gailipooSouth East Queensland, QLD31 posts

Great toothbrush

This toothbrush is really good at keeping my teeth really clean. My dentist says they have never been cleaner. It wasn’t cheap, but you have to pay for great quality. I love the fact a full charge will last for two weeks. You can easily get the toothbrush heads at Harvey Norman too. I’m really happy with it.

pundit
punditWestern District, VIC39 posts
David
DavidMelbourne6 posts

Great Experience

My wife bought me this product 1 year ago and I felt that it did progressively improve my oral health, It was obviously hard to get used to in the beginning but I actually liked it as it would never hurt your gum like a normal bruch would if you went hard enough. It's super easy to charge and will last you days and up to weeks depending on how much you use it.

My wife actually got hers broken last month and didn't have receipts, called up and was sent a new one right away. Great customer experience and after service. Well done!!

Jorja
JorjaHermitage3 posts
  HX9312/04

High tech in a tooth brush!

High tech in a tooth brush! works great. motivates you by you watching your iphone as you brush to see whether you've brushed every tooth sufficiently and warns you when you apply too much pressure. the negative is the cost of the brushes, that have microchips in them to tell the base unit the type of brush. the types create different brushing patterns.

Blake Nolan
Blake NolanMeadow Flat2 posts

Best Sonic Toothbrush ever

Great product. My teeth look and feel cleaner and healthier. My dentist agrees too. I would highly recommend this product if someone is looking to get an electric (sonic) toothbrush. The battery lasts a decent amount of time where you don't have to constantly charge it. The toothbrush remembers your settings you choose for each individual type of brush head that you use for that specific purpose the toothbrush head is designed for.

Brodie
BrodieOOTHA4 posts

Highly recommended

The price is, frankly, pretty insane. However, if you decide to buy it, you can rest assured that you're getting something high-quality.

If you are transitioning from a manual toothbrush to this (which is exactly what I did), expect your first few uses to be a little unpleasant. As the brush head does its thing, it vibrates so intensely that it tickles the more sensitive parts of the mouth. This goes away; you just have to tough it out.

K Lang
K LangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Best. Electric. Toothbrush. Ever

This electric toothbrush has improved my overall oral health dramatically. I love how easily it charges, the settings and the feel on the brush in hand. It is the best electric toothbrush I’ve ever used. Won’t go back to anything else!

CascoTaevin96
CascoTaevin96Kirribilli3 posts
  HX9312/04

The teeth are brushed very clean

This toothbrush is rather easy to use, the main style is like, cost performance is high, there are three kinds of modes, I normally just the first one, occasionally use the whitening, tooth brush very clean, just start will be a little uncomfortable, may be used to that, behind a lot better, a medical doctor said last time have dental calculus, should have to improve, anyway, always cleaning is not good ah, buy an electric toothbrush or very be necessary.

StepW
StepWSydney
  HX9332/04

This is brilliant, can't live without it

This is such a great product - expensive but worth every cent. Teeth and gums have never been healthier, and the charging options are great, especially for someone who travels a lot. We have had recently dealt with Philips customer service on something too and they were faultless. Couldn't recommend more.

Hayley
HayleyAU4 posts

This is amazing

There is nothing better than getting into all the grim and food in between your teeth, an electric toothbrush is magical I use it for this exsact purpose, this way my arm doesn’t get tired from scrubbing it doesn’t it all for you :) I will never go back to a normal toothbrush again!

Yu88
Yu88Melbourne

Great product

I have used other brand’s electric tooth brush, but found that this is the best! Easy to use, so refreshing and I love the design too. I highly recommend this product.

Michelle P
Michelle PAU
  Verified HX9362/67

This is perfect!

I have never owned an electric toothbrush before and this is amazing my teeth have never felt so clean worth every cent!!! I also love the way you use the glass as charger and the bonus travel charger.

Tim B
Tim BSA, 50073 posts

Feel fresh everyday

It’s a really good toothbrush. I really like the fact that you can monitor how you clean your teeth via the app. The only issue is the fact that you’ve got to keep the app open to synchronise your brushing. I wish they add a fonction where you can sync your data every week.

Emma
Emma8 posts

Amazing!

I love how clean this tooth brush makes my teeth feel. Feels like a professional dentist clean every time I brush them! Only down side is the price as it's quite expensive. Definitely worth it though!

GeoGeo
GeoGeoSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  HX9368/35

Very disappointing

Pathetic battery life. Died after just over 1 year of use (purchased Apr 2017). Googling this issue confirms the problem is widespread. I paid over $250 AUD for this brush, which did clean well when it worked. Btw, Phillips expects you to have an engineering degree to change out the battery.

Sally
SallyBrisbane9 posts

So clean

I love how clean this makes my teeth feel. It's like a fresh burst in your mouth every day. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a really good toothbrush!

Show 2 replies

Bailey
Baileyperth11 posts

this toothbrush is amazing

this toothbrush has improved my oral health and I haven't had to floss, but I still need to. I like the charge life of this product, it lasts for 2-3 weeks. My toothbrush is really easy to store in the charging glass

dylan
dylan5 posts

Fantastic

I just purchased this toothbrush along with the AirFloss as I wanted to cut down on dental floss wastage and it was recommended highly by my dentist! They are a perfect combo together and give a great fresh clean!

Yiros
YirosAustralia

Just over 2 years, sonic strength reduces when lightly pressed against teeth

As per title. I bought this just over 2 years and unfortunately now, as of 2 weeks ago, the sonic strength reduces when lightly pressed against teeth.

As it's over 2 years ago, it's out of warranty.