Philips Sonicare Elite+ HX3215/03

Philips Sonicare Elite+ HX3215/03

MPN: HX3215/03

This is perfect

I bought it online in a sale and this is my first time using an electric toothbrush, the toothbrush makes me feel my teeths are so clean everyday, it also saves me up a lot of time to brush teeths. It lasts around a week once after you fully charged.

Purchased in July 2018.

Many thanks for the kind review, Tom. We're happy to learn that it has quite definitely impacted your dental health in a positive way. Keep on brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great daily toothbrush

I bought it for myself as the first electronic toothbrush. It turned to my daily must item at home. I normally brush my teeth after every meal. I've started to consider to buy another one for my work. The features are quite simple. Only two improvements would be 1) the sound and 2) expensive brushes.

Purchased in December 2018 for $49.00.

Great toothbrush

There is a timers to help you keep track of how long you’re brushing each quadrant of your mouth
It seems i no need to use a floss anymore as it really cleans my teeth so well.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Audrey, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences here, and we're glad to hear you like the device as well! Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Wonderful Toothbrush

Bought this as i got a gift card and i want to clean my teeths better
This is the first time i am using an electronic toothbrush and I found it is much more convenient and easy to brush my teeth using this.
It evens take lesser time for me to brush the teeth than before!
This is not cheap but it is still affordable, i would recommend this to everyone:)

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Hi there Luci, thanks for sharing your experience. Terrific that the Sonicare made such a difference in your dental health! We hope it will serve you well for many years to come. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

My teeths are getting better everyday

You only need to charge this for a day in order to use a week! That is pretty quick, i love the design of it, it is very simple. My teeths are getting better and better everyday and even the dentist can see that
It is easy to store and i would recommend this to everyone

Purchased in October 2018.

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Gigi! Happy brushing. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Excellent toothbrush

My dentist recommended getting an electric toothbrush. This is a super brush!
I ended up buying an extra set of heads, and my husband just swaps it to his head when he uses it.
The results were quite incredible, reduction in plaque and bad breath.

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing stranger! :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Wonderful electric toothbrush

I'd never used an electric toothbrush before so it took a bit of time to get used to it. I found this toothbrush to be comfortable to hold and easy to use. It's fairly light & good for holding, my hand doesn't get tired gripping it. Its easy to clean & the bristles are soft to use. Wonderful!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your positive experience with the Sonicare Elite+, and for rating it with 5 stars! We are glad to hear that this toothbrush was easy and comfortable to use too. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Enjoy your new toothbrush & have a great week! Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThanks and you're welcome. Always happy to comment positively when something works really well :)

GREAT away to improve your dental health

I bought this model to replace my dying 2012 Model. I love the improvements in this model: smaller and lighter, better battery, 3 intensity settings, 3 cleaning settings, and ONE button to push to turn it ON/off! I’m still using the older Adaptive brush’s. They work just as well and don’t cost more for the wireless cleaning setting. I know what setting I want, set it once and be done. ✅ Well worth the cost!!
The old model required multiple button clicking and had a texture wrap - to improve holding?
I found the wrap detached with heavy use and cleaning.

Hi Arnold, thank you for sharing your honest feedback here with us. We are happy to know that the improved model has been to your liking as well. Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Sonicare HX3210A - The BEST Electric Toothbrush I've Ever Owned

My old Oral B's battery died, so I bought another from Coles who had them on special. But that Oral B brush was noisy and actually hurt my gums. Thankfully, Coles were good enough to give me a refund on the used toothbrush.

I had read good reviews on the Philips Sonicare Elite - and though there were some fairly expensive models - I managed to find one on eBay from KG Electronics under $60. The brush arrived, and I charged it for about 8 hours.

Right off - I was impressed with how comfortable the brush felt in my hand and with the angle of the head, which reaches easily into pretty well all areas of my mouth.

My first impression was that it was not very powerful - BUT when I read the instructions; it has an Easy-start feature - i.e. the brush gently increases its power over the first 14 brushings so that you get used to it. So clever!

It also has Quadpacer, a discreet sound that alerts you to change to the next area of cleaning, every 30 seconds. After 2 minutes (the recommended time for all brushes), it switches off. There's also a little chirp when you return it to the charger.

Simply put - I LOVE this brush - it cleans MUCH better than my old Oral B. Since using it, I have noticed that my gums no longer bleed which I have found absolutely amazing!

I just wish that they had existed years ago - because I believe that my teeth and gums would be in much better shape today.

Love it

At the first week of using it I thought it was SLIGHTLY rough for my teeth, but that was because I've never had an electronic tooth brush before. Now 6 months later I even feel like it would be even better if it vibrated stronger, or maybe I need to replace the Head as the bristles have frayed...
I let my husband use it and a piece of his plaque came off! So he loves it too!
I only wished the 'stem' between the head and handle was thicker so it feels more natural to brush like a regular toothbrush so I can do better circular motions. The actual tip of the head and bristles is narrow and small which is perfect to get between my minorly crooked teeth. The bristles aren't too hard, they're great.

We can remember our first days of electric brushing as well, Kimmy! The tingly sensation of thousands of brush strokes per minute was a bit uneasy at first, but once you get used to it - which happens quick - then you'll get used to impeccable brushing results too! Thanks for the feedback and the kind words. We'll make sure to pass them along to our team. Kind regards and happy brushing, The Philips Australia teamYou're welcome and thanks for the reply :)