MPN: HX3215/03
Listing monitored by Philips

4.3
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (1) · No (0)
izaac p.
izaac p.Queensland

Night and Day difference from a manual toothbrush, or the Oral B competitor

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Pinkay
PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect

I bought it online in a sale and this is my first time using an electric toothbrush, the toothbrush makes me feel my teeths are so clean everyday, it also saves me up a lot of time to brush teeths. It lasts around a week once after you fully charged.

Purchased in July 2018.

Philips S.Philips

Many thanks for the kind review, Tom. We're happy to learn that it has quite definitely impacted your dental health in a positive way. Keep on brushing!

Renna O.
Renna O.

Great daily toothbrush

I bought it for myself as the first electronic toothbrush. It turned to my daily must item at home. I normally brush my teeth after every meal. I've started to consider to buy another one for my work. The features are quite simple. Only two improvements would be 1) the sound and 2) expensive brushes.

Purchased in December 2018 for $49.00.

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

Great toothbrush

There is a timers to help you keep track of how long you’re brushing each quadrant of your mouth
It seems i no need to use a floss anymore as it really cleans my teeth so well.

Purchased in January 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Audrey, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences here, and we're glad to hear you like the device as well! Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. :-)

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare Elite+ HX3215/03 (Blue) compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Luci Tea
Luci TeaSydney, NSW

Wonderful Toothbrush

Bought this as i got a gift card and i want to clean my teeths better
This is the first time i am using an electronic toothbrush and I found it is much more convenient and easy to brush my teeth using this.
It evens take lesser time for me to brush the teeth than before!
This is not cheap but it is still affordable, i would recommend this to everyone:)

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there Luci, thanks for sharing your experience. Terrific that the Sonicare made such a difference in your dental health! We hope it will serve you well for many years to come.

Gigi
Gigi

My teeths are getting better everyday

You only need to charge this for a day in order to use a week! That is pretty quick, i love the design of it, it is very simple. My teeths are getting better and better everyday and even the dentist can see that
It is easy to store and i would recommend this to everyone

Purchased in October 2018.

Stranger
StrangerNewcastle

Excellent toothbrush

My dentist recommended getting an electric toothbrush. This is a super brush!
I ended up buying an extra set of heads, and my husband just swaps it to his head when he uses it.
The results were quite incredible, reduction in plaque and bad breath.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing stranger! :)

RedRoseSydney, NSW

Wonderful electric toothbrush

I'd never used an electric toothbrush before so it took a bit of time to get used to it. I found this toothbrush to be comfortable to hold and easy to use. It's fairly light & good for holding, my hand doesn't get tired gripping it. Its easy to clean & the bristles are soft to use. Wonderful!

RedRose

Thanks and you're welcome. Always happy to comment positively when something works really well :)

Arnold
ArnoldFREGON

GREAT away to improve your dental health

I bought this model to replace my dying 2012 Model. I love the improvements in this model: smaller and lighter, better battery, 3 intensity settings, 3 cleaning settings, and ONE button to push to turn it ON/off! I’m still using the older Adaptive brush’s. They work just as well and don’t cost more for the wireless cleaning setting. I know what setting I want, set it once and be done. ✅ Well worth the cost!!
The old model required multiple button clicking and had a texture wrap - to improve holding?
I found the wrap detached with heavy use and cleaning.

rama2000
rama2000

Perfect Electric Tooth Brush

I have gone through several brands before settling on the Philips.
Its easy to charge.
It has a built in timer for each quadrant and two polish cleans. The timer briefly stops and starts the pulse
The Philips seem to have the highest vibrations per sec of all the ones I have tried

One CON - The replacement Heads are expensive. Probably the most expensive brand for replacement heads which last about three months for me.

Iman
ImanMelbourne

Good toothbrush

I don’t have any issues with it. It does a good job for mE The vibration is gentle and soft , very comfortable for my teeth Love the brush! The brush has about many use and functions. Easy to clean and polish my teeth. It is lovely that it also had a function for sensitive teeth!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Iman, thank you for leaving us this review. It's much appreciated. Happy brushing!

Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Kathy
Kathy

Love it

Been Using it for many years and I don’t have any issues with it. It does a good job for me but I won’t use it every day and I would use manual toothbrush sometimes

Kuku
Kuku

Great tool and leaves a great feel

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a Great tool and leaves a great feel around the gums, but the price is very high. it comes with its own little travel case which is soo cute.

Hello Kuku,
the travel case is cute, isn't it? :) Thanks so much for your review!

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Excellent!

Wish I would have purchased this long time ago, I think you get a far better clean on your teeth with this. Easy to use, soft on gums & the jet flossing on mine is unreal. I believe my teeth & gums are far healthier since using this.

Steve-gee