Philips Sonicare Elite+
Listing monitored by Philips

4.1
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (1) · No (0)
izaac p.
izaac p.Queensland

Night and Day difference from a manual toothbrush, or the Oral B competitor

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Luci Tea
Luci TeaSydney, NSW

Wonderful Toothbrush

Bought this as i got a gift card and i want to clean my teeths better
This is the first time i am using an electronic toothbrush and I found it is much more convenient and easy to brush my teeth using this.
It evens take lesser time for me to brush the teeth than before!
This is not cheap but it is still affordable, i would recommend this to everyone:)

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there Luci, thanks for sharing your experience. Terrific that the Sonicare made such a difference in your dental health! We hope it will serve you well for many years to come.

Stranger
StrangerNewcastle

Excellent toothbrush

My dentist recommended getting an electric toothbrush. This is a super brush!
I ended up buying an extra set of heads, and my husband just swaps it to his head when he uses it.
The results were quite incredible, reduction in plaque and bad breath.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing stranger! :)

RedRoseSydney, NSW

Wonderful electric toothbrush

I'd never used an electric toothbrush before so it took a bit of time to get used to it. I found this toothbrush to be comfortable to hold and easy to use. It's fairly light & good for holding, my hand doesn't get tired gripping it. Its easy to clean & the bristles are soft to use. Wonderful!

RedRose

Thanks and you're welcome. Always happy to comment positively when something works really well :)

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare Elite+ compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Arnold
ArnoldFREGON

GREAT away to improve your dental health

I bought this model to replace my dying 2012 Model. I love the improvements in this model: smaller and lighter, better battery, 3 intensity settings, 3 cleaning settings, and ONE button to push to turn it ON/off! I’m still using the older Adaptive brush’s. They work just as well and don’t cost more for the wireless cleaning setting. I know what setting I want, set it once and be done. ✅ Well worth the cost!!
The old model required multiple button clicking and had a texture wrap - to improve holding?
I found the wrap detached with heavy use and cleaning.

rama2000
rama2000

Perfect Electric Tooth Brush

I have gone through several brands before settling on the Philips.
Its easy to charge.
It has a built in timer for each quadrant and two polish cleans. The timer briefly stops and starts the pulse
The Philips seem to have the highest vibrations per sec of all the ones I have tried

One CON - The replacement Heads are expensive. Probably the most expensive brand for replacement heads which last about three months for me.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Excellent!

Wish I would have purchased this long time ago, I think you get a far better clean on your teeth with this. Easy to use, soft on gums & the jet flossing on mine is unreal. I believe my teeth & gums are far healthier since using this.

Steve-gee
Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sonicare HX3210A - The BEST Electric Toothbrush I've Ever Owned

Tia J
Tia JBull Creek

Great Electric Toothbrush.

This product is very good, I think it is the best electronic toothbrush there is. It has improved my oral health greatly. It has an ample amount of different settings and more than one head. It has a long charge & has a very nice Dock. Great product.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Kay
Kayasked
Sonicare Elite+ HX3215/03 (Blue)

What's the difference between HX3215/03 and HX3215/54 ?

RedRose

Hi Kay, Sorry I can't help you with that one since I don't remember. You may need to do a specs search. :)

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Kay. Thanks for asking. The only difference is the colour like you can see here: https://www.philips.com.au/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_AU&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=HX3215/54,HX3215/03

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Sonicare Elite+

Compare all 4 Philips Sonicare Elite+
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
Price (RRP) $59.95$59.95$59.95$59.95
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case and TimerCharging Case and TimerCharging Case and TimerCharging Case and Timer
Battery Life14 days14 days14 days14 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes1111
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1111
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBluePinkBlackGreen