Philips Sonicare Flexcare

Alex

AlexAdelaide

great toothbrush - when it works...

Purchased in June 2018 at Amazon for $118.00.

Josey L.

Josey L.

Great toothbrush Phillips Sonicare Flexcare HX6912/21

The head of the toothbrush vibrates with high frequency and you don’t have to press hard on to get a clean feel.
One charge of the battery lasts a few days and a light indicator will show you the power bars remained so you can plan for your travel time and charge before hand.
Overall it is a great toothbrush from an users experience perspective.

Purchased in December 2018.

Yehudi

YehudiMULGILDIE

Very fast shipping, cost and brand very reliable.

This has replaced my old Sonic Care which lasted almost 8 years. Even though my old one didn't have the UV feature I'm assuming that should work as advertised - wasn't the main selling point, cost and brand was. Shipping was faster than normal which was great since my old one died the day before ( I ordered this because I saw the charging light blinking even though it had set on the base for over 24 hours).

Bernie

BernieWULGULMERANG

Worth it.

Saying it feels like I just came from the dentist is an exaggeration - maybe my hopes were raised too much by other people's reviews. That said, I can tell I'm getting a significantly better tooth-brushing, so yay.

I haven't used the uv sterilizing function... Not sure it's actually worth it.

I was concerned about whether the sound would be too loud - I am sensitive about protecting my ears, but it's not too loud at all.

I have noticed that while charging, it emits a very faint high-pitch that is almost akin to what you hear if you have tinnitus. I just don't leave it plugged in all the time.

Lysh

Lysh

Shocked at how much of a difference this has made to my teeth

Absolutely amazing toothbrush. I’ve previously used Colgate electric toothbrushes and could no longer find replacement heads so decided to invest in an upgrade - I’m so glad I did!
This toothbrush cleans your teeth quickly and more effectively than anything else I’ve used.
I hardly ever have to charge it (maybe once every two months) and can source replacement heads easily when necessary.
Can not recommend this enough!!

Gabriel

GabrielMARLA

Works great!

Easy to travel with.Easy to clean.I'm seeing genuine improvement in dental health: sturdy, firm gums, tighter adherence at the tooth line, better brightening and shine. Amazed how much more effective this is, than my old rotating brush.

Hirshy

HirshyMelbourne

A capable enjoyable to use machine.

Purchased 3 weeks ago and am finding it preferable to the Oral B and Colgate Omron I was using. This model apparently has up to 62,000 vibrations per minute and gives a good clean and is gentle enough for me.
I find the smaller brush head preferable.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Hirshy. Thanks for taking your time to write this review and we appreciate the valuable feedback. We hope you can use it for a long time to come. :)

Jane Nutcombe

Jane Nutcombe

Could not ask for more

My oral health is good...feel free to ask my dentist, This was a Christmas gift to me from my children, l love the fact that l can sterilise the brush head with the sonic light, and the brush heads are all l have replaced in the 4 years l have had this brush, Yellow Pages say:- Let-your-fingers-do-the-walking.....well let the Sonic Brush Head do the cleaning

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

Efficient and quiet

This is my first electric toothbrush and I've been using it for about 2 years now. It's definitely an upgrade from using a manual and there are a few settings depending on what you prefer. It also comes which a sanitiser for the toothbrush head which I like.

Philips S.Philips

Excellent Emma! That's what we like to hear and thanks for sharing. :)

Rita

RitaPerth, WA

Pretty good

This is my third Phillips Sonicare product and I’m happy with it. Paid a good price of $99 from Shaver Shop. I have to say I prefer the original model they released years ago, hated the Diamond Clean which is overpriced and stopped working after 12 months.

This product was a good replacement for the terrible Phillips Sonicare Diamond Clean. I’d recommend this product definitely over anything else on the market right now and don’t recommend the Diamond Clean, this does the same job.

Crossrip

CrossripSydney, NSW

Awesome electric toothbrush

Brianna

BriannaTamworth

Great toothbrush! Gentle and gives a lovely clean

I switched to this toothbrush from a manual toothbrush which a dentist had recommended as I had overbrushed and caused bad sensitivity. Since using this brush, my teeth feel cleaner, look whiter and haven't had any issues with sensitivity at all! Would highly recommend this toothbrush, charge seems to last for ages too.

Rita

RitaNewcastle

I love the way it works

Although I don't feel much difference after the usage of the toothbrush, I love the way it works. Compared to the Oral B toothbrush, this toothbrush works more gently. I didn't feel the pain in the teeth. The only problem is the noise. It is quite noisy when it works.

EJay

EJayHobart Tasmania

Died after 2 years

I love all the features and the way the toothbrush cleans my teeth and also how it sanitises the brush heads but most disappointingly only worked for about 2 years. I previously had an OralB toothbrush which worked well for 8 years. For $200+ surely the toothbrush should have a longer life. Seriously considering going back to OralB.

DavidSydney, NSW

Second one of these and its now died

GlennuSydney

Good toothbrush, but disappointing battery life

Glennu

Thank you for the resolution, much to my satisfaction.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, Glenn! Happy to help! :)

t00dles

t00dlesQLD, 4000

Receded my gums!

This toothbrush was way too intense even on the lowest setting (sensitive) and using the sensitive head. It receded two of my teeth, despite using it as instructed by Philips. I would love to try another one with less intensity at some point when I have the spare cash. Had to throw this one out and wasted my $200+. Very disappointed :(

Best toothbrush by far

I work at a dental surgery and I am so passionate about sonicare the toothbrush sells itself it's the most amazing clean feeling and bleeding stopped within 2 weeks we use to sell that oral b thing and our patients have never been happier and I have never had so many compliments and thanks for recommending them sonicare ! BTW love the airflow and can't wait for the tongue cleaner

Great brush

My first electric toothbrush and I couldn't be happier! I love the option of different sized heads, and the different brushing settings.
I always leave home feeling amazing now! Thanks!

Philips S.Philips

Hey Maybug, thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to read about your enthusiastic experiences with our Sonicare and appreciate it that you took the time to write down your positivism.

Great improvement over Oral B

Really happy with this toothbrush. I've had bleeding gums since I was young and this toothbrush has help me reduce swelling but still gets in between teeth. This added to my flossing has made a great improvement!