HX6321/03, HX6311/02, HX6311/07

• Battery Life
Debbie
Debbie

Encourages healthy cleaning!

easy to use. would recommend for kids 5yo and older as the brush needs good hand control and movement. good full mouth cleanse. love the sticker options for boys. battery life is very good and the timer is great for encouraging longer cleaning. it would be great if it came with a spare brush head.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Debbie, thank you for sharing your experience here. We're happy to hear the Sonicare for Kids is a succes in your home!

sam.ji1983
sam.ji1983AU

Good Design, excellent result as adult one

Brought one for my daughter when she turn 4, and she love it with various sticker, and the design and result is fantastic, make little one's teeth healthy. will recommended to anyone need it, only thing is the price is not cheap, bought with $20 cash back but still $80 compare to $3-5 one from super market.

SapphireeAU

Good for kids but high maintenance

Anonasked
Sonicare for Kids

I’d like to know if anyone else’s Philips sonicare toothbrush is still working? I absolutely love them (they clean really well) but they consistently stop working after two years. There is something inherently WRONG that they fail after two years (give or take a few months).

Hi there, Anon.

That doesn't sound all too good! Can you explain what happened with your latest Sonicare brush? There may be some troubleshooting tips that we can try in order to get it in optimal shape again. :) If you'd prefer, you can also contact us at 1300 363 391. We hope you will give us a chance!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia team.

Anon

The current one is actually just out of warranty. It makes a sound but no longer brushes properly. I’ve had several fail in exactly the same way. After the second replacement failed I felt embarrassed to ask again (they said there is no warranty for the replacement if that makes sense...they did replace it out of goodwill but then the replacement failed as well) so I threw it out and bought a new one. They gave me advice not to store it on the charger and I have got an older one that’s lasted for several years from following this advice but it is now dying and the two year old one has been treated in the same way but has still failed after around 2 years. My whole family uses them. At one stage we had three between us. I love how well they work initially (which is why I keep giving you a second, third and fourth chance...I just think it should last more than two years. I need a new toothbrush but I feel ready to give up on the Philips toothbrush brand even though I absolutely love how they clean when they are new! I’d love to hear any advice you have!?

Hi there, Anon.

First, thank you for trusting us through all these years and for choosing our Sonicare toothbrushes. Regarding your latest Sonicare, have you ever tried a factory reset? If your Sonicare still responds (by lighting up) to a charger, you can perform a factory reset by charging the Sonicare for 24 hours straight, then pressing the power button for 5-7 seconds while keeping the Sonicare placed on its charger.

To improve the lifespan of your Sonicare, clean your toothbrush and brush heads regularly. You can read more about this here: https://bit.ly/2XFfJqS. Please let us know if this was helpful. For further assistance we kindly ask you to contact our product team by phone via 1300 363 391.

Anonasked
Sonicare for Kids

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anon, thanks for your question on here. First of all, we're really happy to hear that you love our products. However, we can also see there are some mixed feelings - and seeing what you've experienced we can definitely imagine that to be the case. If your Sonicare stops working, we would always recommend to reach out to our consumer care on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ), as we'll be willing to see what we can do. The options could be a bit more limited when the warranty has expired, but nonetheless we'd like to see what options are still left.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 3 Philips Sonicare for Kids
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
PurposeBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case and Timer
Battery Life14 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes2
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1
BatteryInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlue