HX6321/03, HX6311/02, HX6311/07
Listing monitored by Philips

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (0) · No (2)

Makes brushing easy

It usually takes longer to get the kids to brush their teeth then the actual process of brushing them. But not with Philips Sonicare for Kids. They love seeing their little friend on the app and making him happy when they brush their teeth. The timer also means Im not standing there telling them to keep going!

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for sharing your experience here! We're happy to hear the Sonicare for Kids is a big success with your children.

Mellis77
Mellis77

Absolutely love it

The Philips Sonicare Kids is so good! My son actually wants to do his teeth now. The character on the app is super cute and the app shows him Where he should brush his teeth.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Sonicare Kids, Mellis! We're happy to hear the app makes brushing his teeth less of a challenge for your son.

REG00
REG00South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for young children

The combination of the sonicare toothbrush and app is genius. my son is excited to brush his teeth day and night and I love that he is learning how to brush his teeth thoroughly in a fun and interactive way.

Vanessa Lau
Vanessa Lau

Such an innovative & effective Toothbrush

obsessed with the Sonicare range! it has totally made a difference with how clean my teeth feel & best of all with less effort! I totally recommend this Toothbrush to anyone!

Purchased in September 2019.

Philips S.Philips

It's great to hear that you feel so confident about the performance of our Sonicare range of products, Vanessa! If you ever need our help, you could always contact us on 1300 363 391.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare for Kids compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Tooth brushing made fun!

absolutely loving the Philips Sonicare Kids Toothbrush! I used to struggle to get my 4yo to brush his teeth, but he now gets excited for bedtime/morning so he can use his brush! the Bluetooth function is so much fun and it keeps him busy for a while 2 minutes whilst brushing-genius! thanks Philips for making teeth brushing time now so much easier!

monjojo
monjojo

Great efficient toothbrush for kids

very efficient cleaning and good that theres so many cleaning option to choose from. Sonicare kids toothbrush is a winner as my son never complain about brushing his teeth anymore!

Philips S.Philips

Musical fun while brushing!

My daughter now looks forward to brushing her teeth every day! She especially likes the music it plays, which encourages her to brush for longer.
The battery has a long life span between charges, and we only have to charge it up twice a week.
All round this brush is a winner!
Good battery life span between charges

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
AidensMum
AidensMum

A godsend!

My 4yr old would scream and cry everytime we had to brush his teeth due to a medical condition he has. Finding this toothbrush was an absolute godsend. He brushes his teeth without any tears or screaming since using the sonicare.
Quiet motor, musical timer to tell when to switch sides and when to stop, attractive to children, comes with interchangeable decorative face places...I could go on!

Anonasked
Sonicare for Kids

I’d like to know if anyone else’s Philips sonicare toothbrush is still working? I absolutely love them (they clean really well) but they consistently stop working after two years. There is something inherently WRONG that they fail after two years (give or take a few months).

Hi there, Anon.

That doesn't sound all too good! Can you explain what happened with your latest Sonicare brush? There may be some troubleshooting tips that we can try in order to get it in optimal shape again. :) If you'd prefer, you can also contact us at 1300 363 391. We hope you will give us a chance!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia team.

Anon

The current one is actually just out of warranty. It makes a sound but no longer brushes properly. I’ve had several fail in exactly the same way. After the second replacement failed I felt embarrassed to ask again (they said there is no warranty for the replacement if that makes sense...they did replace it out of goodwill but then the replacement failed as well) so I threw it out and bought a new one. They gave me advice not to store it on the charger and I have got an older one that’s lasted for several years from following this advice but it is now dying and the two year old one has been treated in the same way but has still failed after around 2 years. My whole family uses them. At one stage we had three between us. I love how well they work initially (which is why I keep giving you a second, third and fourth chance...I just think it should last more than two years. I need a new toothbrush but I feel ready to give up on the Philips toothbrush brand even though I absolutely love how they clean when they are new! I’d love to hear any advice you have!?

Hi there, Anon.

First, thank you for trusting us through all these years and for choosing our Sonicare toothbrushes. Regarding your latest Sonicare, have you ever tried a factory reset? If your Sonicare still responds (by lighting up) to a charger, you can perform a factory reset by charging the Sonicare for 24 hours straight, then pressing the power button for 5-7 seconds while keeping the Sonicare placed on its charger.

To improve the lifespan of your Sonicare, clean your toothbrush and brush heads regularly. You can read more about this here: https://bit.ly/2XFfJqS. Please let us know if this was helpful. For further assistance we kindly ask you to contact our product team by phone via 1300 363 391.

Anonasked
Sonicare for Kids

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anon, thanks for your question on here. First of all, we're really happy to hear that you love our products. However, we can also see there are some mixed feelings - and seeing what you've experienced we can definitely imagine that to be the case. If your Sonicare stops working, we would always recommend to reach out to our consumer care on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ), as we'll be willing to see what we can do. The options could be a bit more limited when the warranty has expired, but nonetheless we'd like to see what options are still left.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 3 Philips Sonicare for Kids
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
PurposeBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case and Timer
Battery Life14 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes2
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1
BatteryInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlue