Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300

HX6800/06 (Black) and HX6807/06 (White)

Linda K

Linda KSydney

My teeth are noticeably whiter

My husband commented tonight that my teeth look whiter. At first I wasn't used to the super quick movements of the advanced sonic technology but now it feels like I'm having a professional clean every time I brush. The pressure sensor ensures I don't push too hard and my gums have not bled at all since I've started using this toothbrush.

C_L

C_LMelbourne

Great toothbrush

An effective and gentle clean. Easy to use - the charge lasts for around 2 weeks. My teeth have been feeling so clean since brushing with the Philips Sonicare. A great toothbrush!

Diana

Diana

What a wonderful way to brush teeth!

The gentleness of the bristles make this tooth brush a wonderful experience! I look forward to having fewer visits to the dentist. I love the color also. The grip is also comfortable

Remarkably clean teeth

My teeth feel remarkably cleaner after brushing with my Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300. The brush handset itself is very smooth and sleek, the docking station sits nicely, and is very unobtrusive at the basin. The two different brushing intensities are really nice and I love the little vibrations that let you know if you’re pushing too hard. It’s a great toothbrush and since I’ve started using it my teeth feel cleaner longer.

Maria_A

Maria_AMelbourne

It’s brilliant my teeth are transformed!

My confidence has grown so much since I started using this, in just 4 minutes a day I have noticed a huge difference. My teeth both look and feel cleaner. It’s like having a professional clean done twice a day. I have had mine for over 2 weeks and haven’t had to recharge yet. I love the fact that it stops after 2 minutes, I know I am brushing for the right length of time. I’ll be buying a couple of these for Christmas presents.

See all Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean reviews