Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300

HX6800/06 and HX6807/06

My teeth are noticeably whiter

My husband commented tonight that my teeth look whiter. At first I wasn't used to the super quick movements of the advanced sonic technology but now it feels like I'm having a professional clean every time I brush. The pressure sensor ensures I don't push too hard and my gums have not bled at all since I've started using this toothbrush.

Hi there, Linda. How nice of you to share your experience with your new Sonicare. We appreciate your feedback, and we're glad to hear your teeth feel professionally cleaned! Thanks for sharing, and happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great toothbrush

An effective and gentle clean. Easy to use - the charge lasts for around 2 weeks. My teeth have been feeling so clean since brushing with the Philips Sonicare. A great toothbrush!

Hi there, Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts on the ProtectiveClean here. We're happy to hear you're so satisfied with your toothbrush. Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

What a wonderful way to brush teeth!

The gentleness of the bristles make this tooth brush a wonderful experience! I look forward to having fewer visits to the dentist. I love the color also. The grip is also comfortable

Hi Diana, We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. We wish you a lot of enjoyment of the product. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Remarkably clean teeth

My teeth feel remarkably cleaner after brushing with my Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300. The brush handset itself is very smooth and sleek, the docking station sits nicely, and is very unobtrusive at the basin. The two different brushing intensities are really nice and I love the little vibrations that let you know if you’re pushing too hard. It’s a great toothbrush and since I’ve started using it my teeth feel cleaner longer.

Dear customer, Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. Your feedback will definitely be taken on board. We're glad to hear the Sonicare ProtectiveClean works for well for you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

It’s brilliant my teeth are transformed!

My confidence has grown so much since I started using this, in just 4 minutes a day I have noticed a huge difference. My teeth both look and feel cleaner. It’s like having a professional clean done twice a day. I have had mine for over 2 weeks and haven’t had to recharge yet. I love the fact that it stops after 2 minutes, I know I am brushing for the right length of time. I’ll be buying a couple of these for Christmas presents.

Hey Maria, Thanks so much for sharing these kind words here. We're happy to hear both your dental health and your confidence has grown. It's of course a big compliment you feel like you're having a professional clean done on a daily basis. Thanks again and happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team