Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)

Remarkably clean teeth

My teeth feel remarkably cleaner after brushing with my Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300. The brush handset itself is very smooth and sleek, the docking station sits nicely, and is very unobtrusive at the basin. The two different brushing intensities are really nice and I love the little vibrations that let you know if you’re pushing too hard. It’s a great toothbrush and since I’ve started using it my teeth feel cleaner longer.

Philips
Philips S.Philips

Maria_A

Maria_AMelbourne

It’s brilliant my teeth are transformed!

My confidence has grown so much since I started using this, in just 4 minutes a day I have noticed a huge difference. My teeth both look and feel cleaner. It’s like having a professional clean done twice a day. I have had mine for over 2 weeks and haven’t had to recharge yet. I love the fact that it stops after 2 minutes, I know I am brushing for the right length of time. I’ll be buying a couple of these for Christmas presents.

Philips