Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (0) · No (1)
aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really liked this until it died

I was very happy with this product but just outside of one year, it has died. Its still under warranty as its two years.
Philips are sending me out a replacement handle only. Hopefully it will last longer.
Its quite disappointing as Ive had Oral B's that have lasted for some years. I thought i'd change brands and try Sonicare as I had heard they clean very well.
Its true. i have found it to be quite good to use but its ridiculous to have them pack up just outside of one year, considering the purchase price.

****Update*****
They sent an inferior model as replacement. I requested a refund which they're still considering. This is ridiculous and taking way too long. Never again.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$76.00.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

Remarkably clean teeth

My teeth feel remarkably cleaner after brushing with my Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300. The brush handset itself is very smooth and sleek, the docking station sits nicely, and is very unobtrusive at the basin. The two different brushing intensities are really nice and I love the little vibrations that let you know if you’re pushing too hard. It’s a great toothbrush and since I’ve started using it my teeth feel cleaner longer.

Maria_A

Maria_AMelbourne

It’s brilliant my teeth are transformed!

My confidence has grown so much since I started using this, in just 4 minutes a day I have noticed a huge difference. My teeth both look and feel cleaner. It’s like having a professional clean done twice a day. I have had mine for over 2 weeks and haven’t had to recharge yet. I love the fact that it stops after 2 minutes, I know I am brushing for the right length of time. I’ll be buying a couple of these for Christmas presents.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White) compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

See all Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean reviews