4Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)

VerifiedMPNs:729462 and HX6807/06
4Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06 (White)
3.7

BrentonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW34 posts

Solid, lasted 3 years

Pros:
1.did the job
2.shape of the brush head means it can reach harder to reach parts
3.good price
Cons:
1.It lasted 3 years, it was tapering of in power and taking longer to charge toward the end. I wish it had lasted longer to prevent from buying another one and creating more rubbish for the environment to deal with Show details ·  1
Lily
LilyNSW, 2150122 posts
Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
aquitania
aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA71 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06

Really liked this until it died

I was very happy with this product but just outside of one year, it has died. Its still under warranty as its two years.
Philips are sending me out a replacement handle only. Hopefully it will last longer.
Its quite disappointing as Ive had Oral B's that have lasted for some years. I thought i'd change brands and try Sonicare as I had heard they clean very well.
Its true. i have found it to be quite good to use but its ridiculous to have them pack up just outside of one year, considering the purchase price.

****Update*****
They sent an inferior model as replacement. I requested a refund which they're still considering. This is ridiculous and taking way too long. Never again. Show details

Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
Gracieandjudebug
GracieandjudebugMelbourne
  Verified Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06

Remarkably clean teeth

My teeth feel remarkably cleaner after brushing with my Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300. The brush handset itself is very smooth and sleek, the docking station sits nicely, and is very unobtrusive at the basin. The two different brushing intensities are really nice and I love the little vibrations that let you know if you’re pushing too hard. It’s a great toothbrush and since I’ve started using it my teeth feel cleaner longer.

Show reply

Maria_A
Maria_AMelbourne3 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06

It’s brilliant my teeth are transformed!

My confidence has grown so much since I started using this, in just 4 minutes a day I have noticed a huge difference. My teeth both look and feel cleaner. It’s like having a professional clean done twice a day. I have had mine for over 2 weeks and haven’t had to recharge yet. I love the fact that it stops after 2 minutes, I know I am brushing for the right length of time. I’ll be buying a couple of these for Christmas presents.

Show reply