Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100

HX6851/56 (Navy), HX6855/58 (Pink) and HX6859/35 (Dual Pack)

TeganP

TeganPWatsonia

Great Electric Toothbrush, has converted me!

This is a great Electric Toothbrush that has my teeth feeling cleaner than ever before! I love the colour and the compact design and the travel case makes it easy to take with me when traveling.

Mary

Mary

Best Invention!

My teeth felt instantly cleaner. And I felt like they were getting a deep clean. More than what a manual toothbrush can provide. So sleek & stylish too! Great easy to use product.

Jess

Jess

Outstanding

I loved this toothbrush and by the second week had purchased one for my husband too! I noticed my teeth looked so much whiter, felt cleaner and it was so easy to use! After sharing my results on social media I had only 100% positive experiences from other people too. It’s the best toothbrush I have ever used!

MFM1111

MFM1111Sydney, NSW

LOVE

I love this! My teeth feel brighter and cleaner. It’s so easy to charge, looks so stylish and sleek too, it’s a great size for a electric tooth brush. Love it

Zahra

ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing I ever brought!

Love my new toothbrush! Such a better clean my teeth feel amazing

Handful

HandfulSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a brilliant product

Apart from looking super sleek and stylish, this toothbrush is phenomenal! The change to the way my teeth look and feel after only a few weeks of using it is incredible. I love everything about it!

MsCB

MsCBSydney

My teeth are cleaner than ever

My teeth are so much cleaner since using Sonicare. Does a much better job than manual brushing that’s for sure. I love that it has 3 settings - clean, whitens and for your gums. The charge lasts for 2 weeks! So good. And it’s waterproof so I use it when I have a shower and don’t have any issues with it. Oh and I love the colour and style! Comes with a storage case so you can take it away easily with you

Philips S.Philips

Perfect Toothbrush! Best clean ever!

I'm loving my new Philips Sonicare! I honestly feel like my teeth are cleaner than they've ever been before! I really love that this electric Toothbrush has built-in pressure sensors that will pulse to notify you of when you're brushing too hard!

Philips S.Philips

How have I never used one!

I’d never used an Electronic Toothbrush before so felt the results immediately. It has not only whitened my teeth in less than a week it’s made my gym health better also. Easy to hold, great shape, amazing features I love the brushing too hard feature. Battery lasts as well, am so happy with this I honestly can’t believe it took me this long to try an ElectrToothbrush

See all Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean reviews