Philips HTS7140/98

Philips HTS7140/98

1.0 from 1 review

Disappointed beyond belief

I received my HTS7140 to discover that it operated in CD / DVD / Blue Ray mode for 40 minutes then stopped - the display reported "no disc" and would not eject. This occurred many times after switching the set on and off. After using the free DVD supplied with the purchase it failed and reported "no disc". I was satisfied that the set was defective from the initial delivery. The visual display is narrow, only about 20 characters and cannot be used without reference to the multi- lingual manuals(many). There is no menu mapping and is all guess work without a TV. The manual, when read in a single language, is deficient.
In theory it is a great set
Yet to discover - have to pay freight

How can I get the dock cable for my iPhone to connect to home theatre?
Hello Salahudeen. Thanks for submitting your question. We need a bit more information though. The HTS7140 only supports iPhone 3 but if your iPhone is in a docking station, we need to know what output the docking station has to see if it matches with any of the HTS inputs. Could you tell us that?