Philips StraightCare Sublime Ends BHS677

• Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1)
Hett

HettSydney, NSW

Heat up quick and result was good

This hair straightener is not the most expensive in the range but it has the key features we looking for e.g. floating plate, digital heat adjustment and a protective hard case for storage. It heats up pretty quickly and the hair straight for hours. A tiny complaint would be the firm cable, wish it was more flexible and a bit longer.

Purchased at Myer.

Hair LengthMedium
Hair StyleWavy
Philips
Philips S.Philips
Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s just ok

This hair straightener is not cheap but i don’t think it’s worth. It is quite difficult to curl my hair using this hair straightener, you have to set a higher degree to be able to really curl your hair, but it hurts your hair when you set a higher degree. There is also a weird smell on my hair after using it.
The only advantage is that the hair straightener heats up quite fast.

Purchased in December 2018.

Shamita P.

Shamita P.asked

I am considering both the moisture protect and sublime ends straightener. The price point is not a factor for me just curious on what would be better I do have long wavy hair which I always straighten I am prone to split ends and loss of moisture due to this so I'm stuck in between both. Need some honest advice on performance and protection that each straightener offers

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryHair Straighteners