Philips Styleshaver

Philips Styleshaver

QS6140/32 and QS6161/32

Great shaver, no fuss

Shaver is easy to use, with great out the box features. Foil Shaver is a little basic, but does the job for a quick once over. Charging stand a little flimsy, but works as advertised.

Thanks for your feedback James!

Neat trimmer with shaver

Bought it over the laser series as that looked gimmicky. Did the job well and the shave is a good added extra, May not be the best shave but does the job. The trimmer is awesome.

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy if you're happy.

Why wasnt this invented 20 yrs ago?

This is a great little all-in-one. Effectively stops those accidental gouges I always seem to take out of my beard. Only a couple of suggestions: why not a straight forward plug into the razor to charge - the cradle is a little bulky and flimsy. Second, the foils tend to pop off every time I remove the guard, Its a little fiddly. Overall though I would highly recommend.
It's all most of us need in one device.
A case would be nice.

Hi drmci, We're really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new Styleshaver. Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We do find that most consumers like using the charging stand as it a neat way to store the device after use. In terms of the foil, I'll ensure this point is captured here for future product development. Thanks again for your feedback. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team