Philips SW7700/67

Philips SW7700/67

Great product.

Best shaver i've had so far. NO SKIN IRRITATION!!!! easy to use, does exactly what its made to do. Cannot fault this product. Even bought another one to leave at partner's place for when i am there.

Purchased in January 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Razor BurnNo
Performance
Shave Closeness
Wet Shave
Dry Shave
Battery Life
We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Best shaver I've had

I must admit that I've only used inexpensive electric shavers as I didn't know what the big deal was with the fancy pricier ones. I mean, how much better could they shave? Its just a shaver, right? Wrong.

Shaving with a cheap shaver is like driving without suspension. Sure, it will get the job done, but the comfort wont be there. And considering how much of our time is spent shaving, its a good idea to incorporate some comfort into the daily routine.

The best part of the Philips 7000 series are the SkinGlide rings and the excellent shaver blade system. If you use a cheap shaver, multiple passes over the skin will, eventually, cause skin irritation. This doesn't occur with the smooth SkinGlide rings. It is a pleasure to shave with.

The trimmer is a separate add-on, but it is very easy to separate the shaver head and plug in the trimmer. The shaver head easily plugs back in, plus you can rotate the head to ensure an even rotation, in case you shave with one of the rings more than others.

I have only used it as a dry shaver and been very happy with it.

If you are on a tight budget, a basic Philips will do the job, and reasonably well. But if you can stretch it out a bit, I highly recommend you get a good shaver from Philips, like the 7700. Your face will thank you for it.

Hey, Mario. Wow! What an amazing review. We're very happy to hear you're enjoying your shaver so much. Thanks for sharing this with us. Happy shaving! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.