Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

MPN: HD9721/21

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

4.3

Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple and easy, does what it is meant to.

This is the first Air-fryer I have ever owned but I must say it is simply amazing, it cooks chips amazingly and I am so lucky to own a product like this, I highly recommend buying this product. It does the job amazingly and is so easy to clean

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$400.00.

Itsmiss.t

Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Purchased in April 2019.

Product is usedWeekly

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

Purchased in April 2019.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Marcella

MarcellaSydney, NSW

This is a life saver!

What a handy appliance! I feel more creative to cook now and the app with recipes is also awesome! Loved cooking chicken and fish. I was impressed how the fish was odourless cooking using the Airfryer! I used a foil and I didn’t need to even clean afterwards! Perfect! The fish was very crispy and well cooked in the inside. Loved cooking legumes as well and my cheese bread was done after 8min! Totally approved! 100% satisfied!

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Marcella, thanks for your rave review. Brilliant to hear your experience with the AirFryer has been so pleasant. Enjoy your low-fat meals!

Marianna

MariannaSydney, NSW

I am loving my Airfryer

I have been using my Airfryer for cooking vegetables and I am impressed. I love that I don’t have to do any pre-heating, the flavour of the vegetables is stronger (and they taste so much better) than cooking in a conventional oven and I don’t have to use too much oil!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

Didn’t think I would like it!!

The airfryer is quick, easy and healthy! It’s a small, compact design. Super easy to use. Food tastes great! I didn’t think I would like it but I’m sold. Love it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Peta! :) We hope you can use the product for years to come.

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Sandie E.

Sandie E.asked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Can I use my own oven proof cookware in my fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Sandie, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have information about this. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Ingrid

Ingridasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan
MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer