Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

MPN: HD9721/21

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

4.4

Bubbling and Peeling. Else Perfect Airfryer

Had the unit since 9/2020 and loving it.
It has been cleaned well with a non-abrasive sponge.
The disappointment came a few days ago I noticed the bottom pan's coating had a few bubbles and it then peeled off. Those tiny white spots are the outcome after the black coating came off.
On the good side, it cooks perfectly well and shorten the cooking time.
It is an alternative to the stove/microwave for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

raywst

Thank you. My issue has been resolved.

Thi Nguyen

Thi NguyenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant product

Really good product and efficient with the way it cooks. I am really happy with product. We bought other similar product from Philip air fryer for family member as well

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$389.00.

1 week in and having timer issues

Have only purchased 10 days ago and am a little concerned. The machine turns off before the timer has finished. The machine and the timer don't appear to be in sync. For e.g.: The timer may still have 5 mins to go and the machine finishes cooking and all i can hear is the remaining ticking of the timer until it finishes. I am feeling very worried that this could potentially be a safety hazard.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Cat
Cat

Thank you for your prompt reply. Harvey Norman were fantastic and refunded my purchase amount.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, Cat. Glad to hear a solution was to the matter has been found. We hope your next experience with one of our products will be a better one.

The Philips Australia team

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Gurrrr

Gurrrr

Very nice

Very satisfied with the product bought this two months back and i l just love it.

I make fries nuggets and chips and love the final product no oil super healthy

Very use to use and clean

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) We hope that you can use the product for years to come.

Sandy

Sandy

Love it best ever buy

Love this air fryer can’t go wrong we cook everything in it also reheat food make good less oily and taste amazing definitely a winner in our house so good

Purchased in January 2018 at Big W for A$170.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the kind words, Mathew. :) Good to hear you like your Airfryer! Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

The Philips Australia team

Bee097

Bee097Sydney, NSW

I use it daily& couldn’t live w/o it. It’s cut my cooking time dramatically. Everything tastes amazing!

The food is so light and fluffy, especially roasted veggies! I love not having to use oil anymore, and being able to start dinner after 5pm without worrying that it’s still going to take hours to cook. Chicken based dishes cook incredibly well in it too, as do breakfasts (poached eggs, hash browns & croissants) and desserts. We made amazing brownies!
It’s also really quick & easy to clean up. Dinner clean up takes 5 minutes thanks to using the airfryer!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$329.00.

Philips S.Philips

Absolutely in love with this machine

Absolutely in love with this machine. I'm not a fan of spending ages in the kitchen so the fact that i can save time and still make delicious healthy food is fabulous. I love roasting vegetables in it and they come out perfecr each time but really you can cook anything in here! So easy to use and clean too making it a must have! Perfect for families.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Very convenient and versatile

I love my airfryer! I was a little skeptical because there’s been so much hype around them but I was really impressed. Great tool if you’re cooking for one - you can make your whole dinner in one appliance in about 15 minutes. So versatile - I use mine to cook anything from fish, to toast, to roast vegetables and even kale chips! Love that it requires no oil at all for crispy food. Highly recommend.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the great review, Sarah! We appreciate it. It's very nice to hear that you've been exploring the versatility of the Airfryer, as it's indeed able to do so much more than only fries and snacks. :)

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Sandie E.

Sandie E.asked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Can I use my own oven proof cookware in my fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Sandie, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have information about this. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Ingrid

Ingridasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan
MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer