Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

MPN: HD9721/21

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

4.5

• Product is used

Bubbling and Peeling. Else Perfect Airfryer

Had the unit since 9/2020 and loving it.
It has been cleaned well with a non-abrasive sponge.
The disappointment came a few days ago I noticed the bottom pan's coating had a few bubbles and it then peeled off. Those tiny white spots are the outcome after the black coating came off.
On the good side, it cooks perfectly well and shorten the cooking time.
It is an alternative to the stove/microwave for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

Product is usedDaily
raywst

Thank you. My issue has been resolved.

1 week in and having timer issues

Have only purchased 10 days ago and am a little concerned. The machine turns off before the timer has finished. The machine and the timer don't appear to be in sync. For e.g.: The timer may still have 5 mins to go and the machine finishes cooking and all i can hear is the remaining ticking of the timer until it finishes. I am feeling very worried that this could potentially be a safety hazard.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Product is usedDaily
Cat
Cat

Thank you for your prompt reply. Harvey Norman were fantastic and refunded my purchase amount.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, Cat. Glad to hear a solution was to the matter has been found. We hope your next experience with one of our products will be a better one.

The Philips Australia team

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Sandie E.

Sandie E.asked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Can I use my own oven proof cookware in my fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Sandie, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have information about this. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

The Philips Australia Team

Ingrid

Ingridasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan
MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer