MPN: HD9721/21

4.5
Gurrrr
Gurrrr

Very nice

Very satisfied with the product bought this two months back and i l just love it.

I make fries nuggets and chips and love the final product no oil super healthy

Very use to use and clean

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) We hope that you can use the product for years to come.

ihaia.riki.and.i
ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Other Air Fryers

Simple & Easy

This airfryer is such an easy to use appliance that has found a very worthy space on my bench top! It’s affordable and a great option to cook with if you’re health conscious, or you want to be able to cook a fuss free feed!
It’s super quick too and needs little to no time to come to temperature. I was able to cook chimichangas in ten minutes and salt and pepper squid in eight!
Highly recommend this airfryer if you’re looking for an option that is perfect for your health, easy to clean and easy to use!

Philips S.Philips

Hiya! Many thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts and experiences. We're glad to hear they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Itsmiss.t
Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Purchased in April 2019.

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Marianna
MariannaSydney, NSW

I am loving my Airfryer

I have been using my Airfryer for cooking vegetables and I am impressed. I love that I don’t have to do any pre-heating, the flavour of the vegetables is stronger (and they taste so much better) than cooking in a conventional oven and I don’t have to use too much oil!

Purchased in April 2019 for $299.00.

Peta
Peta

Didn’t think I would like it!!

The airfryer is quick, easy and healthy! It’s a small, compact design. Super easy to use. Food tastes great! I didn’t think I would like it but I’m sold. Love it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Peta! :) We hope you can use the product for years to come.

Other Air Fryers

MKB
MKB

A healthy way of living

I love the Philips Airfryer, amazing piece of technology, highly innovative, easy to use and clean, perfect for people on the go and a healthier way of living.
Would love a control to stop the timer before the set time and a glass body would be amazing to check the status of food

Air Fryers

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Fussyasked

What size baking tray with handle would I purchase for the HD9721/21 thank you

raywst
raywst

Sorry, I have not used a baking tray for the air fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hello Fussy, and thanks for your review. The accessory you're looking for is the HD9925/00, with a capacity of 1.3 L. If you have more questions, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

jean f.
jean f.asked
Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Hi, can you please let me know the bucket size of Phillips air fryer HD9721?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch. The basket capacity of this model is 0,8 kg. Hope this answers your question. Should you need any assistance in the future, You can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Sandie E.
Sandie E.asked
Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Can I use my own oven proof cookware in my fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Sandie, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have information about this. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

See all Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer