Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

MPN: HD9721/21

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

4.5

Gurrrr

Gurrrr

Very nice

Very satisfied with the product bought this two months back and i l just love it.

I make fries nuggets and chips and love the final product no oil super healthy

Very use to use and clean

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for A$299.00.

Product is usedDaily
Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) We hope that you can use the product for years to come.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Purchased in May 2019.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Simple & Easy

This airfryer is such an easy to use appliance that has found a very worthy space on my bench top! It’s affordable and a great option to cook with if you’re health conscious, or you want to be able to cook a fuss free feed!
It’s super quick too and needs little to no time to come to temperature. I was able to cook chimichangas in ten minutes and salt and pepper squid in eight!
Highly recommend this airfryer if you’re looking for an option that is perfect for your health, easy to clean and easy to use!

Philips S.Philips

Hiya! Many thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts and experiences. We're glad to hear they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Itsmiss.t

Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Product is usedWeekly

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

Philips S.Philips

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Marianna

MariannaSydney, NSW

I am loving my Airfryer

I have been using my Airfryer for cooking vegetables and I am impressed. I love that I don’t have to do any pre-heating, the flavour of the vegetables is stronger (and they taste so much better) than cooking in a conventional oven and I don’t have to use too much oil!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

Didn’t think I would like it!!

The airfryer is quick, easy and healthy! It’s a small, compact design. Super easy to use. Food tastes great! I didn’t think I would like it but I’m sold. Love it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Peta! :) We hope you can use the product for years to come.

MKB

MKB

A healthy way of living

I love the Philips Airfryer, amazing piece of technology, highly innovative, easy to use and clean, perfect for people on the go and a healthier way of living.
Would love a control to stop the timer before the set time and a glass body would be amazing to check the status of food

Air Fryers

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Sandie E.

Sandie E.asked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Can I use my own oven proof cookware in my fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Sandie, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have information about this. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Ingrid

Ingridasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan
MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer