MPN: HD9721/21

4.5
Thi Nguyen
Thi NguyenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant product

Really good product and efficient with the way it cooks. I am really happy with product. We bought other similar product from Philip air fryer for family member as well

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $389.00.

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

I am very satisfied with this philips airfrier due to nice colour and big enough to coom in once for family and nice design
Very good and handy for frozen food and fried food
Also easy to clean because the part of this airfrier can be taken out and cleaned individually

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $279.00.

Adqm
AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple and easy, does what it is meant to.

This is the first Air-fryer I have ever owned but I must say it is simply amazing, it cooks chips amazingly and I am so lucky to own a product like this, I highly recommend buying this product. It does the job amazingly and is so easy to clean

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

rosieb-w
rosieb-wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it! Still going very well with regular use.

I always enjoy a good meal made with this air fryer. We use it mostly for reheating or defrosting. Given that my family and I are fairly busy, we tend to be short on time so not having to heat up an oven for 10 minutes is excellent. It's also great to not be experiencing the oilyness but still get a nice crunch. We have always found it very easy to use and clean. Certainly a regularly used appliance in our house and well worth buying.

Purchased in June 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rosie, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! We're happy to hear you and your family enjoy using the Airfryer so much.

Kind Regards,

Dianne Nicholson
Dianne NicholsonMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic essential kitchen equipment

I use my air fryer for roast dinners, frozen meals and normally fried foods .Incredible rarely use any oil at all very occassionally I use very small amount of oil. Prior to buying this machine I was intrigued by the thought of an air fryer now I have one I use it very often and it cooks the food quickly and beautifully! Man only regret is that I didn't buy it earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sandy
Sandy

Love it best ever buy

Love this air fryer can’t go wrong we cook everything in it also reheat food make good less oily and taste amazing definitely a winner in our house so good

Purchased in January 2018 at Big W for $170.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the kind words, Mathew. :) Good to hear you like your Airfryer! Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

The Philips Australia team

Bee097
Bee097Sydney, NSW

I use it daily& couldn’t live w/o it. It’s cut my cooking time dramatically. Everything tastes amazing!

The food is so light and fluffy, especially roasted veggies! I love not having to use oil anymore, and being able to start dinner after 5pm without worrying that it’s still going to take hours to cook. Chicken based dishes cook incredibly well in it too, as do breakfasts (poached eggs, hash browns & croissants) and desserts. We made amazing brownies!
It’s also really quick & easy to clean up. Dinner clean up takes 5 minutes thanks to using the airfryer!

Purchased in May 2019 for $329.00.

Marcella
MarcellaSydney, NSW

This is a life saver!

What a handy appliance! I feel more creative to cook now and the app with recipes is also awesome! Loved cooking chicken and fish. I was impressed how the fish was odourless cooking using the Airfryer! I used a foil and I didn’t need to even clean afterwards! Perfect! The fish was very crispy and well cooked in the inside. Loved cooking legumes as well and my cheese bread was done after 8min! Totally approved! 100% satisfied!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Marcella, thanks for your rave review. Brilliant to hear your experience with the AirFryer has been so pleasant. Enjoy your low-fat meals!

Very easy to use!

I like how fast the Airfryer heats up in comparison to an oven. It’s very impressive that no oil is needed to cook using it. It is amazing how perfectly my crispy pork belly turned out in this. Find it very easy to use and easy to clean by just putting it in the dishwasher. Would be fantastic if the cord can be a bit more longer.

Bee
Bee

Love my Airfryer!

I absolutely love my airfryer! It’s the quickest to roast, bake and grill food and I love how much time (and oil!) it has saved me. Also love how much more healthier my meals are without the use of oil.

Philips S.Philips

We just love hearing that! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, and we're glad they have been pretty good ones. :-)

kissayer
kissayerSydney, NSW

Fast, effective and so easy to use!

My oven takes hours to heat up and always feels like a waste when heating or cooking a meal for one or two - so after purchasing my Mum and air fryer for Christmas a few years ago and hearing her rave about it, I knew an air fryer was the perfect solution.

I love that it takes just minutes to heat up and often cuts the cooking time down by half. This new model is much easier to clean with its removable parts and is so easy to use. Highly recommended!

brie
brieSydney, NSW

Time Saving Sorcery

Philips S.Philips

Absolutely love my Airfryer! Let’s me cook healthy meals everyday!

Extremely happy with the airfryer. It’s one of the best equipments in my kitchen. I usually use it to cook chicken and salmon! Great to use and super easy to clean.

Philips S.Philips

Reading your review makes us proud, Nick! Thanks for taking the time to share a few words about the device. :) Have a good one today.

Absolutely in love with this machine

Absolutely in love with this machine. I'm not a fan of spending ages in the kitchen so the fact that i can save time and still make delicious healthy food is fabulous. I love roasting vegetables in it and they come out perfecr each time but really you can cook anything in here! So easy to use and clean too making it a must have! Perfect for families.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Very convenient and versatile

I love my airfryer! I was a little skeptical because there’s been so much hype around them but I was really impressed. Great tool if you’re cooking for one - you can make your whole dinner in one appliance in about 15 minutes. So versatile - I use mine to cook anything from fish, to toast, to roast vegetables and even kale chips! Love that it requires no oil at all for crispy food. Highly recommend.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the great review, Sarah! We appreciate it. It's very nice to hear that you've been exploring the versatility of the Airfryer, as it's indeed able to do so much more than only fries and snacks. :)

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews