Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

MPN: HD9721/21

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

I am very satisfied with this philips airfrier due to nice colour and big enough to coom in once for family and nice design
Very good and handy for frozen food and fried food
Also easy to clean because the part of this airfrier can be taken out and cleaned individually

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $279.00.

Dianne Nicholson

Dianne NicholsonMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic essential kitchen equipment

I use my air fryer for roast dinners, frozen meals and normally fried foods .Incredible rarely use any oil at all very occassionally I use very small amount of oil. Prior to buying this machine I was intrigued by the thought of an air fryer now I have one I use it very often and it cooks the food quickly and beautifully! Man only regret is that I didn't buy it earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

Very easy to use!

I like how fast the Airfryer heats up in comparison to an oven. It’s very impressive that no oil is needed to cook using it. It is amazing how perfectly my crispy pork belly turned out in this. Find it very easy to use and easy to clean by just putting it in the dishwasher. Would be fantastic if the cord can be a bit more longer.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Airfryer Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Bee

Bee

Love my Airfryer!

I absolutely love my airfryer! It’s the quickest to roast, bake and grill food and I love how much time (and oil!) it has saved me. Also love how much more healthier my meals are without the use of oil.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We just love hearing that! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, and we're glad they have been pretty good ones. :-)

kissayer

kissayerSydney, NSW

Fast, effective and so easy to use!

My oven takes hours to heat up and always feels like a waste when heating or cooking a meal for one or two - so after purchasing my Mum and air fryer for Christmas a few years ago and hearing her rave about it, I knew an air fryer was the perfect solution.

I love that it takes just minutes to heat up and often cuts the cooking time down by half. This new model is much easier to clean with its removable parts and is so easy to use. Highly recommended!

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Time Saving Sorcery

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Sandie E.

Sandie E.asked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

Can I use my own oven proof cookware in my fryer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Sandie, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't have information about this. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Ingrid

Ingridasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan
MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer