Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

MPNs: HD9621-11 and HD9621/11

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? An air fryer is a great way to decrease fat intake, while still indulge in our favourite foods. Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers as well as important features to look out for to make investing in a new air fryer worth it for you.

Read now

1 review
  • Product is used
Sarah Groves

Sarah GrovesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No oil needed

This airfryer has helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have used this air fryer for all types of meals prepared including savoury snacks, fish and chips. It fries the food in approximately 10-20 minutes. Only problem I faced so far is that the drawer can be sometimes hard to shut and and I accidently dropped it because the handle is a bit hard to grip. Can be cleaned easily and can use a second tier for cooking two types of food.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Product is used Daily
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Nurasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi, my son cooked fatty steak in the fryer and the fats burned and stuck on the basket. My kids used harsh sponge to clean it and removed the black coating. Where can I replace the frying basket.

Jenny
Jenny

I am not sure but I think if you call Phillips customer service center to ask then they will tell you where you can buy new basket

Thanks Jenny

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nur, thanks for reaching out here. What a pity to hear the coating of your Airfryer pan got damaged. As Jenny already mentioned, we indeed recommend reaching out by phone for support. You can call us on 1300 363 391.

brooklans

brooklansasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi. Can I use a little olive oil, or other true oils, in place of spray. I’m cautious about spray oils. Cheers

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking this. It is possible to use any kind of oil which is suitable for grilling, baking, roasting or frying. However, we do recommend to be aware of cold-pressed oil, because this is not suitable. This type of oil can burn at high temperatures.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us on one our social media channels (Facebook and/or Twitter @PhilipsCare) or by phone (AU 1300 363 391, NZ 0800 658 224).

Butterfly

Butterflyasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

How many lbs, Liters or quarts is this air fryer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question and interest in the Airfryer! We looked the information up for you, and the capacity is 0.8kg. We hope this answers your question and please feel free to let us know if anything else comes to mind. :-)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives