Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

MPNs: HD9621-11 and HD9621/11

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? An air fryer is a great way to decrease fat intake, while still indulge in our favourite foods. Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers as well as important features to look out for to make investing in a new air fryer worth it for you.

Read now

1 review
  • Product is used
Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for A$207.20.

Product is used Several times a week
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Nurasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi, my son cooked fatty steak in the fryer and the fats burned and stuck on the basket. My kids used harsh sponge to clean it and removed the black coating. Where can I replace the frying basket.

Jenny
Jenny

I am not sure but I think if you call Phillips customer service center to ask then they will tell you where you can buy new basket

Thanks Jenny

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nur, thanks for reaching out here. What a pity to hear the coating of your Airfryer pan got damaged. As Jenny already mentioned, we indeed recommend reaching out by phone for support. You can call us on 1300 363 391.

brooklans

brooklansasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi. Can I use a little olive oil, or other true oils, in place of spray. I’m cautious about spray oils. Cheers

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking this. It is possible to use any kind of oil which is suitable for grilling, baking, roasting or frying. However, we do recommend to be aware of cold-pressed oil, because this is not suitable. This type of oil can burn at high temperatures.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us on one our social media channels (Facebook and/or Twitter @PhilipsCare) or by phone (AU 1300 363 391, NZ 0800 658 224).

Butterfly

Butterflyasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

How many lbs, Liters or quarts is this air fryer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question and interest in the Airfryer! We looked the information up for you, and the capacity is 0.8kg. We hope this answers your question and please feel free to let us know if anything else comes to mind. :-)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives