MPNs: HD9621-11 and HD9621/11

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

LynPerth, WA

Great but won’t but Philips again

Great time saver, better results than cooking in the oven, super simple to use and clean. Anything that you cook in a regular oven can be done faster and usually better in the air fryer.
Expensive appliance compared to others on the market.
I would recommend airfryers BUT I wouldn’t buy Philips again based on price and after sales service.

Lyn

I’ve been round that loop with your public offer to help but then I’ve just been bounced around Phililips call centres with no attempt to resolve. The resolution for me is to not buy Philips products.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Emily

Emily

Not too bad

Bought this Airfryer last year , all good only concern it is hard to clean the net . hopefully it will updated later on.
Now using it to cook meat and vege like a small oven. save electricity and all washing . whole family like it so much!
Recommend to small family,

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Dee

DeePerth

Good machine

Sleak stylish looking air fryer that fits enough chips for a family of 4. Lots of room, healthy option for cooking. Quick to cook the food. Use this matching every day. Would be lost without it. No problems with it what so ever. Would recommend to all. And would stick with this brand

Philips S.Philips

Hi Dee, thank you for writing this review. It's great to hear it's matching your expectations and you love it so much. If there's anything we could improve then we hope to hear. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black) compares to other Air Fryers

suzyq48Sydney, NSW

ok for quick cooking

I am satisfied with some of the cooking it does . I have to do it in batches the machine is ok for cleaning eg the basket & bottom half & storage, but how can I clean the element & fan on the top part. I can not get my hand in for that .

Date PurchasedMay 2017
suzyq48

thank you for the reply, I do clean the element with a soft cloth when it is warm but my problem is the fan underneath the element & the surrounding parts I can not get to clean, may I send you a picture please.

Funky pig

Funky pigPerth

Great product

Good product easy to use no fat or oil fast to use easy to clean can cook most things frozen products great can make many dish’s bake portable stylish take any where popular well trusted brand good accessories reliable compact good warranty good customer support seen on tv looks good

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Lance & Claudia Sterling

Lance & Claudia Sterling

Does a reasonable job

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Nurasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi, my son cooked fatty steak in the fryer and the fats burned and stuck on the basket. My kids used harsh sponge to clean it and removed the black coating. Where can I replace the frying basket.

Jenny
Jenny

I am not sure but I think if you call Phillips customer service center to ask then they will tell you where you can buy new basket

Thanks Jenny

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nur, thanks for reaching out here. What a pity to hear the coating of your Airfryer pan got damaged. As Jenny already mentioned, we indeed recommend reaching out by phone for support. You can call us on 1300 363 391.

brooklans

brooklansasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi. Can I use a little olive oil, or other true oils, in place of spray. I’m cautious about spray oils. Cheers

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking this. It is possible to use any kind of oil which is suitable for grilling, baking, roasting or frying. However, we do recommend to be aware of cold-pressed oil, because this is not suitable. This type of oil can burn at high temperatures.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us on one our social media channels (Facebook and/or Twitter @PhilipsCare) or by phone (AU 1300 363 391, NZ 0800 658 224).

Butterfly

Butterflyasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

How many lbs, Liters or quarts is this air fryer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question and interest in the Airfryer! We looked the information up for you, and the capacity is 0.8kg. We hope this answers your question and please feel free to let us know if anything else comes to mind. :-)

See all Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black) questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer