MPN: HD9621-41

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

• Product is used
Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's so convenient for my cooking

I can use to cook healthy food like spring roll, potato, fish, chicken. It's amazing to bring my family a good health. I will regret if i will not buy it

Purchased in January 2019.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Tinkerbell

TinkerbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frying made simple

Snitzels that are crunchy... kids love chiko rolls & dim sims cooked in Air Fryer. Can be a bit of a pain to clean but the ease of use makes it worthwhile

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Tharushi

Tharushi

Best for frying

Its very good , i am satisfied .used for fry foods like nuggets,potato chips etc
It is Easy to use but bit hard to clean once it get so oily use a foil below is the best way to clean

Purchased in May 2018.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Analog HD9621/41 (Cashmere) compares to other Air Fryers

Nat

Nat

So good my whole family has one now

We bought this air fryer cause my husbands parents have one and it’s amazing! It cooks everything to perfection! We started cooking just chips.. but now we cook fish.. sausages.. steaks.. just about anything you can cook in it we do! It’s awesome! So good now my whole family has one too! Highly recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sun

SunBrisbane

Great machine

It is great idea to buy this beautiful fancy air fryer. Especially for family who got some kids is able to use so easy for cooking such as chips, deep fried chicken and dumplings.
Only 20 min is required to cook completely. Little different texture compare to a oil fryer.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Ellie Alavi

Ellie AlaviGold Coast, Queensland

You going to love it

I’m very satisfied of this cooking machine.
I have a son who loves MacDonald fries so me and my house band decided to buy this air fries machine for him at least we know there is no oil on the fries.
Believe me it’s the best thing I bought in my life.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Ally

Ally

Perfectly healthy

Amazing machine, cooks anything from fries to onion rings, spring rolls and nuggets. So much healthier than fast food as well cause it doesn’t need oil. Cooks really fast and is ready in 15 mins. Really great results as well - always perfectly golden. Such a good buy for the kids - they love it and save me from trips to McDonalds.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
wilsch

wilschPerth, WA

I love this

Controls are simple: a dial at the top lets you set temperature (80-200°C) while the timer knob above the handle controls cooking. And on the back there’s an unusual cord storage that’s handy, although it protrudes annoyingly.
Cleaning was OK – the wire mesh at the bottom of the cooking basket takes a good brushing because it catches everything, but it’s not as greasy a job as cleaning a deep fat fryer basket.
I tend to use this more than my oven, as it cooks way faster.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Andrew

AndrewSydney

Very satisfied

I fell in love with this totally. This machine is very easy to use and also easy to clean.
This philips air fryer makes us super crispy fried dishes consistently.
Cooking frozen food has become so much easier and of course healthier. I highly recommend this product to anyone and I would buy again.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Air Fryers

anne

annePerth, WA

TOTALLY FANTASTIC FRYER

Hi purchased the XXL philips fryer as soon as it hit the market...still have the smaller one (would never sell, too handy) but the xxl is even better. The size fits everything even a full chicken. Don't buy a cheaper brand stick to the philips ...easy to use and when finished cooking straight into my dishwasher. too easy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017