Philips Airfryer Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Philips Airfryer Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

MPN: HD9630/21

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

smartie

smartieSA, 5043

Great but fading issues on dial

It makes my life so easy as I can cook lots of different things including meats.
The only the problem is that the numbers on dial has been fading so quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at The goodguys for $299.00.

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Love it

Perfect size,heats up quick,cooks evenly and really simple to use,cleans really good,I don't need to use my big oven any more,makes anything you make in a oven,and has a good size cord

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys Physical store for $400.00.

Shaunak

ShaunakSydney, NSW

Great Airfryer overall, some room for improvement

Does its job well. The only complaint we have is that the drawer compartment is slightly flimsy and sometimes doesn't close flush to the body.

I find the internals easy to clean, and the overall quality and performance good.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Airfryer Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Love my air fryer!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I love our air fryer, it’s the best appliance I have ever brought. It cooks so much faster than putting your food in a normal oven. Has last us 5 years and still going strong!! Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anestassia, thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you're happy with your Airfryer! If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

Very satisfied customer

Very satisfied customerSydney, NSW

Love this product

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones.

Don

DonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good

We use very often our air Fryer. Nearly replace the micro way.
Is a very quick and small oven. Easy to keep clean - just dish washer-
Cook sausage of chicken tenderloin AMAZING. Gold and juicy.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $130.00.

Sammy M.

Sammy M.

Use it daily

I was given this as a gift and talk about the gift that keeps giving! I cook everything from the best pork crackling, toasties, roast vegetables, cake, brownies, chicken marinaded, chicken air fried, you name it - this air fryer does it all. The only fault Ive had is the handle broke when shaking fries however as it comes with a 2 year warranty it was replaced no worries. Its easy to keep clean if you wash it straight away after use. This is my favourite cooking appliance, you wont be disappointed in this air fryer.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys.

Mirza G.

Mirza G.Sydney, NSW

Made life so easy!!!

Excellent air fryer. It's quick and more imporantly, the increased basket capacity (1.4kg) of this XXL model is an absolute game changer. You can fry so many items at the same time.

Go for it. Greaat buy :D

Purchased in September 2018 at KG Electronic Online store for $320.00.

yolandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

problem with the numbers dissappearing

after been using it for about 5 weeks the numbers came off. very disappointing as you can not use the machine without knowing the frying times.I have been cleaning it only with warm water.

yolanda

Can you please let me know if you changed the way the numbers are put on as I am one of more people that had the same problem. Anyway what could be done about this. would you happily change this faulty one over for a new one?

Vai Pasikala

Vai PasikalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a oven and microwave

I find it so much faster and it’s not soggy when heated in a microwave and crispy like an oven baked pie! I use it for everything I wanted cooked quickly

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it..... but wonder if I am the only person to have my dial timer lose its numbers!!

I picked a dial over electronic thinking electronic could go wrong but my numbers are disappearing. About 1 year old, no chemicals used in household for cleaning. I love everything else about this machine. Used once per week for chips.

Purchased in September 2018.

MicDaMan

MicDaManThe Mallee, VIC

All I can say is EXCELLENT!!!

I can not explain how much I absolutely love these airfryers. We will use it at least once per day and it has a permanent spot on our kitchen bench.

I originally purchase the smaller viva airfryer. Then a digital version, and about 8 months ago purchased the much larger XXL digital version. WOW!!
My wife and I both agree that if any of them packed it in, we would not hesitate in going straight out and buying a new one.
And yes I still own all three.

From nuggets and fish, to snags, steak and chips. Healthy no oil cooking. And does it in half the time. I can't recommend these airfryers enough.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $459.00.

Dayna

DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In love with my air fryer!

The air fryer is simply AMAZING.
It’s soo quick and easy to use, you can cook pretty much anything. If I’m stuck for time/lazy it’s so useful. It’s so easy to clean just a wipe down or quick soak & it’s done. I’ve recommended it to all my work colleagues and friends (who are also extremely happy with their purchase!)

Purchased in June 2017 at The Good Guys for $430.00.

faded number dial XXL white viva collection

My family loves our new air fryer. After a month of using it the numbers on the dial analogue faded. I only used a damp cloth in cleaning around the dial and all of the outside part. Has anyone had the same experience? Philips NZ replaced my airfryer. I am considering of bringing it back to the store and getting the digital black colour instead as the same thing might happen if I used the white colour again?

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Manukau NZ.

JanSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent machine - but disappointed with the Numbers on Dial rubbing off!!!

I love this machine, it cooks everything perfectly and I would be lost without it.
However - I am really disappointed with the quality of the Dial system... the numbers (timing numbers) have rubbed off the face of the appliance... I have not used any chemicals and do not touch or rub the numbers when using the dial... It is a POOR design flaw.

Purchased in October 2019 for $339.00.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love the fact I don't need to use oil it's so much healthier for me and my family my 13yr old son can use it without me worrying he will get burnt by oil I hate tho how often it gets oilie inside although it's easy to clean

Purchased in January 2017 at Target Northland .

SuzSouthwest, VIC

Love it!

This is a terrific addition to our home. It's a much better option than starting our huge oven for a few items. Its clean quick, healthy and energy efficient.
It is a product that we rave about to everyone proudly. It's a bonus that its also a very healthy alternative.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Suz

Thank you. I did find the app helpful
For ideas as well as a few Facebook groups.

Navin

NavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cooks well but maintenance is hard

This cooks really well with very less oil. It holds a full chicken. Maintenance is high on this. Every now and then I have to have to clean the coils properly otherwise there will be a lot of smoke. The scrubber to clean the tray and basket need to be non scratchy otherwise the non stick coating will go off.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Zoe	Hudson

Zoe HudsonHighland Valley

Excellent Air Fryer

Works really well! I read other reviews before purchasing, and this sounded like a solid piece although more expensive than others. Food comes out crispy on the outside and tender inside. Love using it for salmon. There is nothing like frying in oil, so for items like french fries and sweet potato fries, it works well, but food will be different density than real oily fries. Air fried food is physically lighter.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Zoe. Thanks for taking your time to write this review and we're glad to hear you like it! :) Spread the word.

Navneet

NavneetWestmead

Really like it

One of the best purchase so far. Very useful specially when you have kids as you don’t need to turn on the oven and it gets ready in airfryer in few minutes. No need to spray oil or keep checking. You can just set up the time and the food is crispy and ready.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

Margaret F.

Margaret F.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Does the pizza attachment fit this air fryer. Thank you.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Margaret, thank you for your question. You can find all optional accessories for the HD9630/21 on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9630_21/premium-airfryer-xxl. For more information, we advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST).

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer