Philips Viva Collection HR2342/06

Philips Viva Collection HR2342/06

MPN: HR2342-06

J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

What a time saver!

Have always made my own pasta and it takes a long time so when I saw this machine I was scketical. Not now it is soo easy and quick. The best thing is the taste, beautiful. Has a few bits but very easy to clean. I love it and would recommend it for anyone that enjoys pasta. The machine is super quite and very, very compact.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Lyn

LynBrisbane

BEST purchase I have ever made

I was sceptical at first as I've tried a few different pasta makers but this one is just SO easy to use. It comes with everything you need and tells you exactly how much water or flour you need for the type of pasta you want. You just press one button and it does everything for you - all you need to do is cut the pasta to the length you want but this is all explained in the information book. We've been eating pasta every night since. Amazing!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

tryingtobehelpful

tryingtobehelpfulAU

Makes good Pasta

This actually makes good Pasta; the strands don't not stick together like my manual pasta maker . It is also, reasonably easy to operate as you just put in the flour and then slowly add the egg/water mixture during the kneading process and it automatically extrudes the pasta. You do need to stand with it as you need to use the tool to cut the pasta to length as you go. My only quibbles are that there is a bit of wasted dough; but this is not a large amount, and there is a bit to clean afterwards. Also the types of pasta is restricted, compared to the older brother of this. However, this was much cheaper.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Philips S.Philips

thanks for the information. Can you please indicate if there are additional discs that work on the Viva machine - I presume the other discs are for the higher end machines. I'm particularly interested in the Angel hair.

Pia

Piaasked

Hi there. Is there different discs available for this pasta maker?

Thuy N.

Thuy N.asked

I saw on an online store that this compact model (HR2342/06) has been discontinued? Is this correct? And if so, was there a reason why? Thanks

Steph

Stephasked

Our Philips HR2342 chamber keeps on jamming on after use. We switch it to off, unplug, remove lid and cannot remove the chamber. This is the second one we have had so perhaps we are doing something wrong? I’ve put it together as per book etc and same thing is happening. First time was fine now it’s stuck on again. Any ideas?

J. Oakley

Hi, take it back to place where you bought it and get them to show you. Always a good idea with electrical items that you buy online is to purchase from a place that has shopfronts. Contact Philips also.

Hi there,

Thanks for asking. It is possible that the machine gets stuck for a couple of reasons. It is possible that there may be too much flour in the chamber, the flour/water ratio might not have been followed correctly or the wrong program is selected. Feel free to reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter if you're not able to get it working again!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryAutomatic Pasta Makers