Philips Viva Collection HR2342/06

MPN: HR2342-06

J. Oakley

J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

What a time saver!

Have always made my own pasta and it takes a long time so when I saw this machine I was scketical. Not now it is soo easy and quick. The best thing is the taste, beautiful. Has a few bits but very easy to clean. I love it and would recommend it for anyone that enjoys pasta. The machine is super quite and very, very compact.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Lyn

LynBrisbane

BEST purchase I have ever made

I was sceptical at first as I've tried a few different pasta makers but this one is just SO easy to use. It comes with everything you need and tells you exactly how much water or flour you need for the type of pasta you want. You just press one button and it does everything for you - all you need to do is cut the pasta to the length you want but this is all explained in the information book. We've been eating pasta every night since. Amazing!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    tryingtobehelpful

tryingtobehelpfulAU

Makes good Pasta

This actually makes good Pasta; the strands don't not stick together like my manual pasta maker . It is also, reasonably easy to operate as you just put in the flour and then slowly add the egg/water mixture during the kneading process and it automatically extrudes the pasta. You do need to stand with it as you need to use the tool to cut the pasta to length as you go. My only quibbles are that there is a bit of wasted dough; but this is not a large amount, and there is a bit to clean afterwards. Also the types of pasta is restricted, compared to the older brother of this. However, this was much cheaper.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Philips S.Philips

thanks for the information. Can you please indicate if there are additional discs that work on the Viva machine - I presume the other discs are for the higher end machines. I'm particularly interested in the Angel hair.

Automatic Pasta Makers

Find out how Philips Viva Collection HR2342/06 compares to other Automatic Pasta Makers

Alan

Alanasked

I am delighted with my pasta machine and the spaghetti, angel hair turned out perfect. However, the lasagne just does not seem to work. It comes out of the machine unevenly, more from the bottom than top and cracks up. I follow the recipe..200g flour, egg and 85ml water. I tried twice and failed both times. Any help would be appreciated.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Alan, thank you for sharing your experience. We recommend you to reach out to our customer service, as they could help you the best way possible. You could contact them with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 for Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand. We hope this information helps you!

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Pia

Piaasked

Hi there. Is there different discs available for this pasta maker?

Thuy N.

Thuy N.asked

I saw on an online store that this compact model (HR2342/06) has been discontinued? Is this correct? And if so, was there a reason why? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives