Philips BT4080B/98

Philips BT4080B/98

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Philips Electronics

3.8
Thatnikoguy
ThatnikoguySouth East Queensland, QLD

My speaker stopped charging

Hi I like the sound of this speaker but it stopped charging and now would not turn on at all. I have tried leaving it to charge overnight and still it wouldn't turn on. I tested the charger with voltmeter and it delivers 15volts so not sure why this happened.

0412designPerth

Good until it just stopped working

Have had this speaker for 18 months and the Bluetooth just stopped working. After trying everything suggested by online forums for similar speakers it still refuses to recognise either of the devices it used to. For the relatively short time it was working the sound was good and it used to connect to either my phone or tablet quickly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
0412design

I’m glad you feel that using your product for a short time is a positive thing. I tried phoning your ‘support’ people four times and no one answered. Why don’t you give me a call if you really want to help? I answer my phone.