2.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

shaky R.Tasmania

Will never recommend Philips to anyone

Complaint Reference: Philips Consumer Care [ ref:_00Dw0Cp29._5002X2hxmMK:ref ]

My Cooker HD2145/72 is faulty and still under warranty.Philips have been notified back in January 2020 and there has been no resolution yet. I sent them everything that they requested but doesn't look like they care.Terrible customer service.I am never going to buy another Philips product, nor recommend it to anyone. I am surely going to take this up with ACCC, because this is beyond joke!!!

shaky R.

Product experts really??? I have been trying to get a resolution since early January from your so called product experts.What do you think I should be doing next??? I have wasted my money on this product for no reason.

DYoon

DYoonPerth, WA

The product is faulty and customer centre is not helpful

I purchased all-in-one cooker and after few months, the inner lid cover came off. I raised warranty service and they replaced it. But after the service, the pressure cooking is not working at all. When I use the pressure cooking for rice, the steam came out and it makes so weird noise. I was so scared and I reported to philips customer centre and all they were saying is inner lid rubber sealing was faulty - are you serious?
They sent me the new rubber seal and I tried and the same thing happened again. Now they want me to waste my time again to take it to the warranty service centre.

I don't believe philips products anymore and I am not purchasing any more philips products.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service from Philips

I had an item that was out of warranty, but when I contacted Philips about it, they agreed to replace it. In this day & age, that is amazing. They have kept our family as loyal Philips customers!

Appliance Brands

Find out how Philips compares to other Appliance Brands

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Productreview helped me to get the cashback

I purchased the Airfryer on December 18 and submitted the cashback claim right away. I provided all the information that was needed at the time. Three months later when nothing happened, I contacted the customer service asking about the progress and was told that I was contacted via email (which I didn't) and now the cashback offer is closed!!

After I submitted this the above-mentioned review, Philips contacted me again and decided to reconsider my request. The cashback was paid a couple of days after that.

Thanks to Product Review website!!