Phoenix Health Fund Questions & Answers

Julie K.
Julie K.

does phoenix cover Aldinga dentist

Phoenix Health Fund   DM

Hi Julie, thanks for reaching out. Yes - you're free to see whoever you like with Phoenix Health Extras cover! If you would like us to double check your dentist and benefits with us, please email their details to enquiries@phoenixhealthfund.com.au - we're happy to help. Tori - Phoenix Health

Hi,
I have had a look over your web page and I am unable to find the get a free quote function. If possible could someone please send through a quote or tell me where to access this option.
Kind regards
Mark.
mjpodmenik1@icloud.com - please respond via this email.

Phoenix Health Fund   DM

Hi Mark Thanks for your message! I’m sorry to hear you were unable to find our online comparison tool on our website, I’ve included the website below to take you directly to get a free quote. Michelle from our Member Service Team will email you directly regarding a quote for personal health insurance with Phoenix Health to your email address as requested.

external link

If you’d like to chat now, give us a buzz on 1800 028 817 - we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards
Tori

Mark P

The quote is for myself and my wife

Phoenix Health Fund   DM

Thanks Mark! Michelle will be in touch today to help you finalise your personal quote.
We look forward to chatting with you soon.

Tori

coby
coby

what are the monthly payments for extra hospital cover

phoenix health fund

Paul C
Paul C

With Phoenix Health when does the new year start ? 1st of January or the date you join?

Nina B Crinis
Nina B Crinis

1st January

karen jennison
karen jennison

can anyone join phoenix?

banzini
banzini

I believe they only cover people who work in the steel industry.

flemmeister
flemmeister

Anyone can join. I am not a steel industry worker and I just finished applying. More benefits than with BUPA and it is costing me over $40 a month LESS with Phoenix

gsumantag
gsumantag

http://phnx.com.au/ you need to be connected to steel industry else they wont cover you

joe
joe

They used to be restricted to just the steel industry, but now they can sell their insurance to anyone.

Andrew
Andrew

No, anyone can join Phoenix nowadays. They used to be an industry specific, "closed" health fund; meaning employees only (in this case steel workers). This is no longer the case, the general public can be members. And, the great thing is that as a non-profit, 'members-only' fund WITH NO SHAREHOLDERS, all profits are given back to members by way of better rebates, lower premiums and superior customer service.

Dingo
Dingo

Yes, I have just switched to Phoenix from BUPA, after getting ripped off for years.

I did not work in the steel industry :^).

Finsavvy
Finsavvy

We are now open for ALL to Join - since May 2015

Jules
Jules

Can anyone who has switched from Bupa recently to Phoenix and undergone treatment tell me if they are happy with Phoenix

Get an answer from our members and Phoenix Health Fund representatives