Verifiedphoenixhealthfund.com.au🏆 2024 Award

GMPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Sabrina
SabrinaSydney, NSW

Another excellent experience with Phoenix

After being with Phoenix for half a year, I decided to switch my dad's cover to here too! Courtney has been extremely patient and thoroughly compared the options and explained the details. Jessica is always sweet and considerate. What a pleasure to speak to Phoenix! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Show details ·  1
PDR
PDR

Easy phone process

Kristi was great. She made it very easy and explained everything clearly. Show details ·  1
Brent
Brent

New member

Courtney was able to answer all my questions relating to a new membership as well as create an account smoothly and efficiently. I did appreciate Courtney's enthusiasm and positive approach. A great start to a new health care provider. Show details ·  1
Troy P.
Troy P.

Great Aussie service

After doing a thorough online study Phoenix kept coming up so I contacted them and it was seamless and informative process from start to finish, very happy with the cover and the fact my money is staying in country. Would highly recommend and the girls were a fantastic help, good job especially Kristi M. Show details ·  1
Phillip Nash
Phillip Nash
  Fair Incentive

My review

Lisa was very friendly,helpful and efficent. Completed in a short time. Show details ·  1
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Costumer Service

I have been with Phoenix Health for 20 + years and would recommend them to anyone wanting Health Insurance Show details ·  1
John
JohnPerth3 posts

Amazing

First class ‘old fashioned’ service. Very easy process to set up policy. Show details ·  1
Kaity
Kaity

Perfect first time experience

The website was easy to navigate. When it came time to pick a package and sign up the customer service was prompt and exceptional, taking time to explain and find the best cover for us at the best price. Show details ·  1
CILLY
CILLYVictoria3 posts

Best of all Health Funds

So easy to claim and always pays high benefits compared to other health insurance companies around. This company is good value and easy to apply. Claims are processed quickly and with a minimum of fuss. Have been with this insurance company now over 40 years having joined in 1980. The staff are always helpful and ready to have a chat to guide you or let you know what benefits you will receive. I would not be happy anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

Competitive rates & more flexibilities

I have spent too much time shopping around to find a better Health Insurance and finally agreed that Phoenix is the best. Kristi M and Courtney were lovely in answering my enquiries and processed the switch easily from my previous Insurer 2 days ago. Show details ·  1
Kayla F
Kayla F3 posts

Fantastic service

I just transferred my health insurance over to Phoenix Health Fund. The service I got along to way was top notch. Kristi M was incredibly HealthKit in finding me the right policy for me and my husband. Taking into account all our concerns and went above and beyond. I never felt like I was being pushed like other health funds. I really felt looked after and given so much information to help me make the right decision for me and my family. Thanks Kristi and Phoenix Health Fund! I’m so excited to be a member. Show details ·  1
HealthyCat
HealthyCatSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Phoenix - the best!

Frequently pay out best refunds compared to other funds I have been with. So easy to contact and speak to a ‘real and helpful person’. Great service. Fast to process claims. Show details ·  1
Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW9 posts

So easy to switch

Amy B handled my enquiry and she was most helpful. Switching from my previous fund took no time at all and I now have the same value (or probably better!) for less than i paid previously. Very happy! Show details ·  1
Tania P.
Tania P.

Excellent service

Phone answered after one ring, no automated diversions. No foreign call centre! Very friendly, informative, helpful service 10/10 . Policy great value. Happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Tanna1
Tanna1South East Queensland, QLD

One of the best in the Health Insurance market

In the world of expensive private health insurance, Phoenix Health delivers the goods. Comprehensive, professional, reliable, quick and easy. I went to the market for a ‘timely’ comparison to see if we were getting value for money but found I already had better than any other health insurer would offer. Show details ·  1

nellsh
nellsh

Spot on advice!

The insurance consultant gave me appropriate advice about changing my cover from couple to single. She was mindful of my budget and the level of cover I needed. It was easy to arrange in one phone call. Show details ·  1
Peta Oakes
Peta OakesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent customer service

What a pleasure to speak with such a lovely but informative Phoenix team member. With patience and respect, Amy answered every question succinctly with professionalism and friendliness that is sadly lacking in many customer service departments nationwide. Thank you Amy for making the transition from a “hungry” health insurance provider to one that feels safe, easy and member-friendly. Show details ·  1
Hugh
Hugh

Great efficient work

Amy was superb knew her knowledge well job well done Show details ·  1
Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great Heath Insurer

After dealing with some other Private Health Insurers Phoenix leaves them all for dead. The best advantage is the great people you deal with, so easy to contact virtually no waiting on the end of the phone forever. Great website, really just so easy to deal with compared to the headaches form past providers. Show details ·  1
Mustafa Turker S.
Mustafa Turker S.

Good options

Offers you to choose any health care service providers you want. Show details ·  1
Long time customer
Long time customerHunter Region, NSW

Consultant was very helpful and all changes done with efficiency.
Customer of 40years Show details ·  1
Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary customer service, easy to use app, great benefits & value for money

Courtney was excellent. Everything was answered and all arrangements made in the 1 phone call. Nothing was too much trouble. There was then follow up with sms & email offering multiple support channels. Everything was completed seamlessly. If only all customer service experiences with corporates were this great. Show details ·  1
MR.E
MR.E

Fantastic!!!

The customer service team member Courtney went above and beyond to answer all my questions and to help me choose the best suited cover. It was also great to know I was speaking to a local and not an overseas call center. Love your work team!!! Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam

Service is perfect

The customer service was fantastic have to give 9.5/10. Always room for improvement. Show details ·  1
Nicolle
NicolleIllawarra, NSW

Credit to your Company

Lisa was so helpful,kind, knowledgeable and I I truly felt she had my best interest at heart. She was not pushy but together we were able to work out the best plan at this moment in time for me. Lisa gave me confidence that I had made the right decision, she is a true gem for Phoenix Health Insurance. Thank you. N Show details ·  1

Trish
TrishHunter Region, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The answer to all my questions

Speaking with Lisa regarding my health cover needs was clear and precise.
Lisa understood my needs from a health insurance and made it easy for me to understand.
The process was simple and covered all my questions giving me all the answers.
At the end of the contact I came out with more cover and will be paying less each fortnight!
Amazing! I’m thrilled! Show details ·  1
Normie J
Normie J

Too Easy!

Very helpful and professional staff.
With one 10-minute phone call to Phoenix, I was able to switch from my previous fund and become a Phoenix fund member- with a much better cover for the money.
Only wish I'd known sooner. Show details ·  1
Maree
MareeHunter Region, NSW

New to Phoenix health

I Highly recommmend Phoenix Health
When i rang and spoke to Courtney she was very helpful and did not overwhelm me with to much information Show details ·  1
Kevin Jackson
Kevin JacksonHunter Region, NSW2 posts

STAFF KNOWLEDGE & SERVICE

If your product is as good as Courtney I don't believe I will have any problems. Show details ·  1
TifaKat C.
TifaKat C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money

Phoenix have been a good health fund. Competitive rates, good coverage for benefits, and their customer service has been excellent any time I've had any queries. Online interface can be a bit odd to navigate initially, but easy to work out Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyNorthern Region, NSW
allan m.
allan m.

Lisa was very helpful

Easy to set up Good when compared to others Put in extra things for me Show details ·  1
Elise H.
Elise H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Douglas Gill.
Douglas Gill.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

The right cover at the right price

Spoke to Courtney Grey & she was very informative, helpful & patient. The policy suits my needs at a very competitive price. Show details ·  1
Cyn W
Cyn WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Always great customer service

Thanks Linda for helping us with extending our health insurance cover to my son, who turns 21 next month. We always receive great customer service, and we are so glad we made the move to Phoenix 4 years go. Fantastic health fund, that is so easy to deal with. Show details ·  1

rn9481
rn9481Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The Best Heath Insurer - No Contest

I have been a member of Phoenix for 20 years and the quality of their coverage and their service to their customers is second to none. Their policies are good value and have never had any issues with claims. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1
Positive Experience
Positive ExperienceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Lisa called back after open hours to assist with choosing a plan and joining the fund. Professional, personable and efficient, great service. Show details ·  1
nrd4
nrd42 posts

Very good deal

Friendly staff very helpful gave a great comparison to my current provider Show details ·  1
Anne
Anne17 posts

Thanks Lisa you were so helpful great knowledge and great communication skills Show details ·  1