Phoenix Rush

Phoenix Rush

1.8

Sue

Sue

Warranty honoured, received new tap immediately

I bought a Phoenix Nostalgia tap however I just want to comment on Phoenix generally. Love the tap design and very happy with functionality. A part wore out after 5 years of flicking the tap backwards and forwards across the sink. Phoenix replaced the whole tap for me immediately. The service was excellent. I would buy from this company again.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Excellent Tapware

We renovated two bathrooms a year ago now, and used Phoenix Rush tapware. They look gorgeous, and work perfectly. We haven't noticed any noise at all. Have recommended to friends who are equally happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

wmccreanor

wmccreanorasked

Black tapware, the cons? is it hard to maintain? Don't like finger prints on the chrome, so wanted to change to black.

Jess et al
Jess et al

Don't do it - Dark colours show every single little water spot or drop , especially if your water is 'hard' (my experience with dark tiles)

Get an answer from our members and Phoenix Tapware representatives