2PhoneBot Physical store

1.0

Miranda
Miranda

Highly recommended

I've just upgraded to a refurbished Samsung S23 with PhoneBot (Reservoir) after the battery in my refurbished S9 (also bought from PhoneBot years ago) began to need charging too often.
I have found shopping with PhoneBot very easy as their website is simple to navigate, and I find the quality of their service top notch since I've never had any problems with their refurbished handsets. Show details ·  1
Pete W.
Pete W.Goulburn Valley, VIC
  Physical store

Highly recommend, save yourself some $$$

I purchased a pixel 8 pro in like new condition, saved a few hundred dollars compared to buying a brand new one, very happy with the phone and the customer service was top notch, able to answer any questions and knowledgeable when it comes to tech, very friendly service and even threw in a cable and a charging block free off charge, I will buy from these guys again and will recommend them to family and friends Show details ·  1
Matt K.
Matt K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Never answer the phones. Take your money and tell you the iPad will be repaired in 48 hours (2 weeks out of warranty) 1 month later and still no iPad. No one returns messages or emails. Zero care is given. We will buy elsewhere. I can recommend Rebelo. Show details
PhoneBot
PhoneBot   DM
fussybutfair
fussybutfairmelbourne2 posts

Happy with purchase

Friendly, courteous and helpful.
Fast service.
I got my 2nd choice of phone (website slow to update)I but I’m very happy with purchase. Show details ·  1
Tara
Tara2 posts

Grade A Phone

Product was ready for pick up quickly and was in great condition. I got a Grade A phone and it was basically like new - some extremely minor scuffing on edges but only noticeable on close inspection. No issues with the phone at all and have had it for a month so far. Show details ·  1
Guy R.
Guy R.
  Physical store

Always good and long lasting refurbished phones. My whole family buys from here Show details ·  1
Lucy
Lucy
  Physical store

The staff are always friendly and extremely helpful

Amazing service as always. They didn't have the product I was looking for but they immediately offered to order it in for me. Show details ·  1
Adam Garisto
Adam Garisto

great customer service

very helpful and very kind easy to deal with when i went in Show details ·  1
Joe
Joe3 posts

Happy again

Easy process, great communication, very happy with the quality of the phone for the price, purchased an A grade phone which looks like new. This is the second phone I've purchased from PhoneBot and I've been happy both times Show reply
Christina Boehm
Christina Boehm

Quick change

uncomplicated to change my ordered phone
And accessories
Product in very good condition Show details ·  1
muezza h.
muezza h.2 posts

Awesome

This is the 4 th time in past few years i went phonebot reservoir to buy a phone, because they are the best and always have what i need. There customer service is excellent , very professional and willing to help even past their closing time. I was never disapointed. Would recommend highly as a great place to shop. Special thanks to the dudes Shevare and Umesh for their friendly and kind nature. Show details ·  1
David Matters
David Matters

Fantastic staff

Fantastic, friendly, knowledgable, honest staff. I wont go anywhere else for my my mobile needs! Show details ·  1
Warren G
Warren G

Excellent Phone Vivo X60 Pro

The phone was refurbished and was looking brand new was in excellent condition and the service was awesome from the guys there very happy and will buy from them again and definately recommend them to anyone. Cheers Warren Show details ·  1
Rhonda
Rhonda

Excellent value

Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Excellent value and great and helpful staff Show details ·  1
Daniel Sowter
Daniel Sowter

Excellent Service

I bought a Samsung Note 10 new I chose to collect it from the Reservoir store ...
Service was courteous and efficient phone was excellent at a great price ...
I will definitely deal with Phonebot again Show details ·  1