PhoneBot Physical store

PhoneBot Physical store

They sold me stolen phone

They sold me a Note 8 that was blocked because it was reported as Lost of Stolen to Optus. One month after the day it got blocked by Optus, they sold the phone to me and told me the phone is grade A. At the time of sale, the phone was considered as stolen and the act of selling the phone mainly for the benefit of Phonebot is considered illegal. It was a pain to get my money back and the gentleman whom I believe to be the owner did show a unpleasant attitude. Highly recommend people to avoid this place. Be careful!

Store LocationPhonebot St. Kilda
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8
HI TIM Hope you had a good Easter holiday. Mate it's really suss you going to great lengths to leave reviews here and on Google and opening threads on ozbargain regarding this incident. I'm the manager at phonebot and I apoligised to you when you came to return the handset for a refund and I apologize to you once again. When someone trades their phone with us and then dishonestly opens an insurance claim, it's called insurance fraud and unfortunately small retailers like us lose out as a result. . We have refunded the money on the spot but it seems your still holding a grudge. The phone is showing as lost or stolen but you making it sound more sinister then it is. We have refunded you in full immediately on spot

Great staff best prices

Bought a refurbished phone from here. Staff was kind and genuine, first getting the phone I was searching for to the store near me, and later after purchasing they helped me with an issue regarding the phone protector.
Had a great experience, very professional and best prices.
Highly recommended!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

True gentlemen

Wow, these guys have fixed my iPhone 6 three times in two weeks, each time with a smile, communicating well, giving me discounts and even replacing a screen that was cracked for free when I disputed it. Their prices are lower than local competition, their service is human, they are classic gentlemen, and I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Thank you Farouk and service for your kindness, I won’t forget you.

Store LocationReservoir
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Cheers Www.phonebot.com.au

100% excellent service and product.

I recommend phonebot highly!!!!

I first used phonebot when my Samsung needed repairing. I got quoted a by a store on Acland St a ridiculous price. And they were rude!!!
I went to phonebot and was pleased that there prices for the same service were competitive!! I had my phone repaired for a much better price within 1 day!!!

Since, I have purchased another phone for work. The friendly guys in the store helped me to activate, set up my personalised apps and choose the appropriate case. I appreciate all the products have a good warranty. Phonebot is my go to store for any phone queries or needs. They are reliable trust worthy and have excellent customer service.
Thanks PB