PhoneBot Physical store

PhoneBot Physical store

4.2

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (11)

We went in on a Sunday and The guy in the shop was extremely helpful and he fitted a screen protector quickly and perfectly. Very impressed with the service we received.

Store LocationSt kilda

Wayne

WayneVictoria

Do not buy from these crooks

Will not warrant there product there iPhones are from a country where Apple will not support but they advertise that they are , tried to reason with staff would not have a bar of me went through 2 phones both with same problem apparently a common problem yet they still sell them and don’t honor them They should advertise that Apple don’t support there phones do you self a favour and steer clear of these rude rip off merchants

Note 9

I called the store was told that Note 9 they have was dual sim.As this was important to me,I asked again, was confirmed to me was two sim. So I went to the shop to buy, the guy who took the calls was not there. I was told it was single sim, I was told the guy took the calls gave me the wrong information ! I was not happy.
The two guys who attended me at the store were polite though.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how PhoneBot Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service, excellent phone and iPad devices I would highly recommend to visit

Flexible to go in Public transport too.
Products were really good.
On a scale I can give 10/10.
Each and every specification of all the devices were explained clearly.
Great customer service.
I purchased iPad and a android phone both are working excellent

Robert G.

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very easy to deal with

Very reasonable to deal with. I bought a phone and later had issues. Discussed with store and found phone was faulty and they were happy to provide options without trying to blame the customer.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my devices

I have had great experiences with phonebot. And staff as Ive purchased phones for 4 of my children over the last year, all of which have been great phones for secondhand phones. And their prices I found very good. I look forward to buy from them again.

Product PurchasediPhones
dwayne s.

dwayne s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Thanks Jack for persisting with Sony to replace my xz2! Great customer service from Phonebot Reservoir, although it was a Sony fault. Thanks again. I would recommend this business to anybody replacing their mobile. Great prices too! Very happy with the new replacement handset too!

Store LocationPhonebot Reservoir
Product PurchasedSony Xperia XZ2
Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great purchase and good service

Bought a refurbished iPhone 7 and has been great. Looks brand new and performs as expected. Added a case and screen protecter which was excellent. New battery installed as well. Will be back.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB

Repeat Service. Still the place for phones.

These folks have been around for a few years now. The store doesn't look like much. The service for me has always been patient and A1. They look after you, answer your questions and made sure I went away happy. Had a good deal on Samsung 9plus and included cover and fast docking charger. I am really happy. Been before. Will most likely go again.

Store LocationBroadway. Reservoir
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

helpful staff

I had purchased a phone but was experiencing difficulty with it. I took it to the store in Reservoir. The man who served me was very helpful and in the end replaced the phone for no charge. Thank you Syd.

Carsten

Carsten

Great service and great prices

The phonebot store in Reservoir has a good selection of phones and tablets. The prices for the refurbished devices and accessories are very competitive.
The staff are very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
The refurbished IPhone 7, IPhone 6s and an older Ipad are working great. I can recommend this store.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB

Thanks heaps

Daddydaycare

DaddydaycareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sold me a Japanese iphone 8 but at least it has actual applecare warranty

Store LocationReservoir Phonebot
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Excellent value, quality new Samsung s9+

The physical store matches the online stock and the guy working in reservoir was efficient and knowledgeable. Threw in a free glass screen protector and upgraded the case to one worth $70. 12 months warranty. Near new phone, NOT REFURBISHED! So pleased! Thank you!!

Store LocationReservoir Phonebot
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks heaps for your feedback :)
Hope to see you again

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They sold me stolen phone

They sold me a Note 8 that was blocked because it was reported as Lost of Stolen to Optus. One month after the day it got blocked by Optus, they sold the phone to me and told me the phone is grade A. At the time of sale, the phone was considered as stolen and the act of selling the phone mainly for the benefit of Phonebot is considered illegal. It was a pain to get my money back and the gentleman whom I believe to be the owner did show a unpleasant attitude. Highly recommend people to avoid this place. Be careful!

Store LocationPhonebot St. Kilda
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8

Great staff best prices

Bought a refurbished phone from here. Staff was kind and genuine, first getting the phone I was searching for to the store near me, and later after purchasing they helped me with an issue regarding the phone protector.
Had a great experience, very professional and best prices.
Highly recommended!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

True gentlemen

Wow, these guys have fixed my iPhone 6 three times in two weeks, each time with a smile, communicating well, giving me discounts and even replacing a screen that was cracked for free when I disputed it. Their prices are lower than local competition, their service is human, they are classic gentlemen, and I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Thank you Farouk and service for your kindness, I won’t forget you.

GiGi

GiGiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% excellent service and product.

I recommend phonebot highly!!!!

I first used phonebot when my Samsung needed repairing. I got quoted a by a store on Acland St a ridiculous price. And they were rude!!!
I went to phonebot and was pleased that there prices for the same service were competitive!! I had my phone repaired for a much better price within 1 day!!!

Since, I have purchased another phone for work. The friendly guys in the store helped me to activate, set up my personalised apps and choose the appropriate case. I appreciate all the products have a good warranty. Phonebot is my go to store for any phone queries or needs. They are reliable trust worthy and have excellent customer service.
Thanks PB