iPhone 7 red 128gb refurbished

having been burnt before through eBay (not phone bot) we decided to order this iPhone 7, it arrived promptly and was well packaged. The phone was in excellent condition as described online, after thorough testing (being the sceptics that we are) the phone was found to be in excellent condition with our battery test in particular coming back with top results. The case that came with it was of better than expected quality and all extras were new, which we also didn't expect.
Thank you Phonebot we are very happy with our purchase from you and will happily shop with you again,
Well done!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks for your positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Unhappy costumer

Unhappy costumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thieves

I ordered a iPhone 7 online and it arrived faulty. I sent it back (15 $ delivery) and got a notification from the post that it had been delivered. Since then I haven’t got a new phone and they’re not answering my multiple emails and phone calls. But they still have my phone and my 400$! NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU’RE JUST GONNA LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
peeved1

peeved1Perth, WA

I contacted PhoneBot asking for a certain type of iphone and they delivered, am so very happy with my purchase will recommend them to friends and family who need new phones. 10/10 Cheers Guys :)

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Thanks heaps
Regards
Adam
Www.phonebot.com.au

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They sold me stolen phone

They sold me a Note 8 that was blocked because it was reported as Lost of Stolen to Optus. One month after the day it got blocked by Optus, they sold the phone to me and told me the phone is grade A. At the time of sale, the phone was considered as stolen and the act of selling the phone mainly for the benefit of Phonebot is considered illegal. It was a pain to get my money back and the gentleman whom I believe to be the owner did show a unpleasant attitude. Highly recommend people to avoid this place. Be careful!

Store LocationPhonebot St. Kilda
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8

MTH

MTHFar North Queensland, QLD

Thanks PhoneBot

i bought a refurbished iPhone 6s plus from PhoneBot. it has been a great experience shopping on their online portal. the support team is very cooperative and friendly. best of all i got a great phone and really happy with my purchase. thanks Phonebot!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB

Great staff best prices

Bought a refurbished phone from here. Staff was kind and genuine, first getting the phone I was searching for to the store near me, and later after purchasing they helped me with an issue regarding the phone protector.
Had a great experience, very professional and best prices.
Highly recommended!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

True gentlemen

Wow, these guys have fixed my iPhone 6 three times in two weeks, each time with a smile, communicating well, giving me discounts and even replacing a screen that was cracked for free when I disputed it. Their prices are lower than local competition, their service is human, they are classic gentlemen, and I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Thank you Farouk and service for your kindness, I won’t forget you.

Store LocationReservoir

eddie

eddieSydney, NSW

phone is very nice

phone is in great condition, its used model however seems like it is brand new, have had it for couple months now, no problem, so far so good :) for $499 i think its great value for s8+

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Thanks for your feedback
Www.phonebot.com.au

Faulty phones and no customer service

Purchased a phone online and it arrived faulty with the internal gps not working.. My first email ignored. They eventually responded to my second email and told me to take it somewhere else. Horrible customer service and faulty items.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
GiGi

GiGiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% excellent service and product.

I recommend phonebot highly!!!!

I first used phonebot when my Samsung needed repairing. I got quoted a by a store on Acland St a ridiculous price. And they were rude!!!
I went to phonebot and was pleased that there prices for the same service were competitive!! I had my phone repaired for a much better price within 1 day!!!

Since, I have purchased another phone for work. The friendly guys in the store helped me to activate, set up my personalised apps and choose the appropriate case. I appreciate all the products have a good warranty. Phonebot is my go to store for any phone queries or needs. They are reliable trust worthy and have excellent customer service.
Thanks PB

Product PurchasedIphone

Suman

SumanMelbourne

Iphone 7

I had got iphone 7 for $608 iphone was so bad condition not happy with the product. I had returned the phone back and they have received the phone I requested to refund my money ASAP because i am going overseas. But now I haven’t heard anything back from them seriously its bad customer service.

Evie

EvieMelbourne

Awesome!!!!!

Fantastic service, the guy Sinh was so helpful and patient at reservoir store. Awesome service! Buy from them! Bought two iPhone 7s for Xmas pressies. Peace of mind with 6mth warranty. Highly recommend!

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Hi thanks for your kind words and feedback
Cheers

Would highly recommend

I have purchased two used phones both of which have been in perfect working order. No problems at all! Very happy customer.

Thanks so much

Sumit

SumitSydney

Great phone at great price. As described

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks for your feedback mate. Much appreciated

Jennie B

Jennie BAdelaide

Great store-Would happily purchase from here again

I was super happy with the product I purchased, product was dispatched in good time and the employees i contacted were super helpful. i would definitely recommend and will purchase from here again.

Thank you so much.

Chris s

Chris smelba

Great item, quick and cheap!

Really easy dealing with these guys.. found them on ozbargain, best value for money. Fast delivery, good customer service. Would highly recommend!

Thank you!

Great Guys Great Phone

The phone has not missed beat cheep price with 6 months Awesome can’t go wrong with these guys why buys do take a chance

Awesome. Thanks for your feedback

Device was in A+++ Condtion. Performs very well & im really happy with it :)

Great product great price

I purchased a Samsung galaxy S8 linked through OzBargain. Received the product and was very happy with it. Only improvement I could make was that I only received a confirmation of my purchase a week after the money was transferred from my account. Otherwise top notch.

Cheers

The service I received today was fantastic. The seller was very approachable.

The store was easy to identify. I am satisfied with the service I received. The seller was approachable and very helpful. He explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
I am happy to recommend friends and family to this store.

Awesome