PhoneBot

The service I received today was fantastic. The seller was very approachable.

The store was easy to identify. I am satisfied with the service I received. The seller was approachable and very helpful. He explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
I am happy to recommend friends and family to this store.

Great prices

Great prices for all phones and repairs. Good location in reservoir. Bought iPhone 7+ for a great price for all phones

Cheers

received refurbished iphone se 64gig yesterday

Ordered this phone through "catch of the day", I'm very happy with the purchase, the phone came with an excellent cover, already installed tapered glass, lightning/usb cable, and wall charger plug. + free delivery. Will buy from Phonebot again!!

Best seller in Melbourne I recommend

Top seller in Melbourne I recommend to everyone, just buy from them, the guys very helpful thanks just buy it

iPhone screen

Needed a new screen. Service was good and one of the better prices in reservoir. Happy with customer service and workmanship

Cheers

Good service. Happy with the price

Will come back in future for another phone. Looked online at the website and got the best deal with phonebot. Great service, highly recommended.

Awesome

Very poor customer service, don't buy from phonebot reservoir

Purchase iphone as soon as my credit card details processed the change in service was dramatic. The insignificant shop assistant became rude, condescending about my questions of how to setup and operate phone, saying his time was too valuable??
Got home asked my kids how it works etc all good but never shall i darken phonebots door again!!!

Hi Mark Im the manager at phonebot and i sincerely apologize for staffs inappropriate response. We value ourselves highly on customer service and wanna educate/train staff appropriately in these situations. We sell atleast 10 phones if not more a day and sometimes staff might get overwhelmed. If you need anything else kindly let us knowi was the only customer in the store at the time

Bad service after the event

I buy the iphone 6S 128G,but the phone have a problem
the sound adjustment button can not working and speech sound is too small
I go to tke applo shop to check the phone ,Inspection results are part damage
I sent the message to the seller asking for after-the-fact service, but did not respond.
Not a good service attitude

Hi All our handsets are covered under 6 months warranty. Kindly bring it in to our store or if you bought it online, please send it back to us for a replacement along with a refund of your postage costs thanksI checked the post , the goods have arrived, but no one contacted me to inform the refund time.Hi Allan Kindly contact our shop to get the refund process immediately if you have returned the phone

Great customer service.

Purchased an iPhone for my brother, we had a minor isssue with it, which was handled quickly and efficiently. Communication & customer service were fabulous as was the product. Highly recommended.

Samsung galaxy s7 backpack battery cover

I bought a silver one on special (about $14) but they ran out, so then they sent me a full price black one (about $30+) no extra charge, i think?!,crazy...thanks! phonebot..

Ok

Bought a refurbished iPhone. Received in a timely manner. Works great

Kinda disappointed...

PURCHASED x3 Transcend JetDrive Go 300K 32GB Lightning & USB3.1 - original packaging seal and unopen (very happy with the service and products)

PURCHASED x3 Pelican Ambassador iPhone 8 Plus - x3 ALL UNSEALED, x2 LOOK OK, x1 LOOK LIKE DEMO/ SECOND (very disappointed)

Phonebot Rocks!!!

Phonebot is awesome. Very nice customer service and very efficient delivery! I used express postage and fastway couriers are synonymously renowed as a efficient delivery service.

Excellent Service

Had a major car accident in December last year. My mobile phone was damaged in accident. Took the phone to Phonebot and the guys were fantastic. Fixed my phone within half an hour and they did not charge me at all. Couldn't believe it!!! Thankyou guys very much. Highly recommend everybody to this great company.

Prefect!

Best services Repaired my Phone in 1 hour :)
Got my iPhone 7 repaired in 1 hours 100% satisfactory services. Quality services highly recommended!

May 3rd 2018 Update: High Quality Services

Awesome services they value my money give me best phone at affordable prices! Cooperative staff they provide me best options within the price range :)

Delivery was very fast

I ordered online a Apple Iphone 5C for my daughter for after school time. How amazing was the Delivery I paid Express Post received it within two days put in the sim card works fantastic and cheaper than those secondhand stores that stock iphones that dont even work properly.If I ever need another phone will get from them thanks so much Suzanne

Cheap, reliable, and super freindly

Loved this little shop! they were super friendly and didn't take very long to repair my broken screen. It only took a couple of hours and everything still works, it was also very cheap and would 100% come back again!!

Happy Customer!!

Purchased the S8 Alcantara case & i am really happy with it. Excellent quality & good price.

Customer service was good aswell, received a response to my question in within 2 hours.

Only issue was that the item was placed in the regular red postbox instead of the yellow express postbox so it arrived a couple of days later than expected.

Fast response rate, fast delivery, great value

Bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 LED Cover + Free Tempered Glass Screen Protector for $19.99. Seller responded next day after purchase, delivered via Aupost Express a few days after. Great stuff

Two orders, No dramas.

Just received my second order of mobile phone accessories from Phonebot. Like the first, genuine products, great prices, super quick dispatch and delivery with great communication. Can't ask for better. I would have no problems in placing another order with this company. Thanks.