2Phonebot

Steve B.
Steve B.Southwest, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Excellent Company

Bought a Samsung Watch as my old wristwatch gave up the ghost. Excellent website providing great information and delivery of the watch was very quick. Would recommend them to anyone seeking to buy a watch. Show details ·  1
태한 김.
태한 김.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Online store

Nice product with fast delivery

Ipad pro 12.9 case, brilliant product that delivered as promised. Easy to find what I want and competitive price which even better. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Megan WA
Megan WAWestern Australia

10 out of 10 for service and product

This is a genuine Samsung watchband for Galaxy Watch 5. Quick delivery with PhoneBot, and great communication via messenger. Packaged perfectly with padding. Great colour and I will definitely purchase again in other colours. Show reply
Deb G
Deb GSydney Surrounds, NSW16 posts
  Phonebot

Excellent service

Phonebot customer service reps are communicative, responsive and the company offers a range of quality products at discounted prices. Very pleased with my purchase and would recommend Phonebot to anyone. Show reply
TMB74
TMB74Southwest, VIC2 posts

Very happy customer

As a first-time Phonebot online store user, I was nervous. But, turns out I had nothing to worry about. I received my order in great time, and in perfect condition. I even got a free associated product, not just some random ‘freebie’. I would definitely shop at Phonebot again, and also recommend to my friends. Show details ·  1
Matt K.
Matt K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Never answer the phones. Take your money and tell you the iPad will be repaired in 48 hours (2 weeks out of warranty) 1 month later and still no iPad. No one returns messages or emails. Zero care is given. We will buy elsewhere. I can recommend Rebelo. Show details
Mark L
Mark L3 posts
S. G.
S. G.South East Queensland, QLD
Tanya G.
Tanya G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Very happy

Very happy with the service and quick delivery of my new phone! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Diane Grierson
Diane Grierson

Shopping made easy

Great experience. Had no problems navigating the store with plenty of information to make an informed choice.
The product was as described and did not disappoint. Very happy Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben2 posts

Very Happy Thank You

Very Happy thank you,
I bought an iPhone 13, the website was easy to use, service excellent, I called just to see if someone would answer which they did.
Phone is perfect for me it’s B grade, can’t notice anything with a case on and price was very competitive Show details ·  1
fussybutfair
fussybutfairmelbourne2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Happy with purchase

Friendly, courteous and helpful.
Fast service.
I got my 2nd choice of phone (website slow to update)I but I’m very happy with purchase. Show details ·  1
Payne Chan
Payne Chan2 posts

Phonebot PayPal doesn’t work

Phonebot website offers PayPal for payment, but if you use PayPal it doesn’t finalise purchase of goods. It just stays on Phonebot’s purchase page. If you refresh or redo, you end up being charged multiple times for the same product. Phonebot do not take responsibility for this!!! Be aware!!
Dan H.
Dan H.

Pixel buds pro refurbished

Pixel buds pro arrived on time and in as new condition. Saved a heap of money on a refurbished pair. Great communication from the team and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Show details ·  1
David Moseley
David Moseley

Phone was unusable

The first phone I was sent was definitely not up to standard it was damaged and the speaker was all crackly so couldn’t even use it for a phone call unless it was on speaker. The return was not great as I had to repost it which cost $10 and did not hear anything from company. The only positive is the second phone they have sent me seems to be working well and in excellent condition but it hasn’t been easy. Show details
Andy White
Andy White
  Verified Online store

Very happy with their service. I purchased a phone from them a few years ago and worked well. This time I decided to reorder from them but I made the wrong purchase. As per their returns policy, the exchange was very smooth. Phone calls were answered quickly and conversation were easy. Thanks guys, will be ordering again in the future! Show details ·  1

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA
Albert
AlbertSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great Choice

Great options. Having the choice in the conditions of the phones with the prices vs buying brand new is great for me. Can't afford brand new but really happy with not so new. Just got my second from Phonebot only because 3g network shut down and my current phone was not compatible anymore. Show details ·  1
Ichiro Tanaka
Ichiro TanakaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Good value

Good price and reasonable delivery but no manufacturer guarantee given Show details ·  1
Peter KORTGE
Peter KORTGEFlagstone2 posts

"Like New" Apple Watch Series 9 45mm GPS Aluminium Case

"As new" Apple Watch Series 9 45mm GPS Aluminium Case in perfect condition. Arrived quickly. Only issue is that their web page stated "12 Month Apple Warranty" but upon setup there was only 6 months remaining :-(. That said, the price was great so I'm happy. Show reply
Corey C.
Corey C.

Surface Pro 8

Reconditioned surface pro in perfect condition. Fast delivery from Phonebot. I would recommend phonebot as another companies wait time was over 3 weeks which didn’t work for me. 5 stars from me Show reply
Mark B
Mark BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Purchase experience!

I recently bought a Grade B IPhone 7 for my son. I was pleasantly surprised to receive it within a few days packaged as if it was a new phone with extras including a protective case, protective glass screen, charger and cord. The phone also had a new battery with 100% capacity. Show details ·  1
Michele Barratt
Michele BarrattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
  Verified Online store

Great way to upgrade your phone

Have bought through them before, and got many years out of that phone, so upgraded to iPhone 14 and it’s like new, very happy with it Show details ·  2
Tara
Tara2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Grade A Phone

Product was ready for pick up quickly and was in great condition. I got a Grade A phone and it was basically like new - some extremely minor scuffing on edges but only noticeable on close inspection. No issues with the phone at all and have had it for a month so far. Show details ·  1
Jeff langlois
Jeff langlois

Professional service

Unfortunately had to do a return as I wanted a different phone to the one received but new one arrives today , the staff at phonebot were extremely professional and efficient my returned funds already hit my bank, I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again,even with the initial hiccup everything went very smoothly , thanks to everyone involved,
Jeff Show details ·  1
Georgina Jenkins
Georgina Jenkins

Best choice

I brought an iPhone and an iPad reconditioned, excellent products, exactly as stated. Arrived promptly and in perfect condition Show details ·  1

Louise W.
Louise W.4 posts

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PHONEBOT, FIRST AND LAST PURCHASE WITH THEM

Received product from phonebot. Not matching the condition described, found hair in the package, and product left very dirty. Because I'm going overseas for holiday in a few days time, so ended up, I have to clean the item with alcohol wipes myself. Not recommended. Show details
Guy R.
Guy R.
  Physical store

Always good and long lasting refurbished phones. My whole family buys from here Show details ·  1
Mick H.
Mick H.South East Queensland, QLD

A review

Was sent a phone without a working camera which was supposed to have a working camera. The only option I was given was to send Show details ·  1
Lucy
Lucy
  Physical store

The staff are always friendly and extremely helpful

Amazing service as always. They didn't have the product I was looking for but they immediately offered to order it in for me. Show details ·  1
EdwardSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts
Edward

Cracked screen in 2 places, not visible with Power on. Power off, and In good daylight at a 45 degree angle, the real damage appeared

Hass B
Hass BWarrnambool5 posts
Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Phonebot

A Good Experiance

Purchased mobile phone from Phonebot as they appeared to have good reviews online. Phone received was in excellent/as new condition as advertised. Item was well packaged for delivery, being received on time (Aust Post delivery tracking system was excellent also). Only concern was payment option via credit card which Phonebot online did not want to accept (card was current with no restrictions). Payment option via Paypal proceeded without any errors. Show reply
Lydia Litchfield
Lydia Litchfield

Well worth using

Very easy to use service. Product is exactly as described. Took a few days to arrive. Will use again. Show details ·  1
Cathryn Upton
Cathryn Upton

Fantastic

Website is great easy to find what I was looking for. Phone exactly as stated as new condition, price was great, delivery was fast will be shopping here again. Show details ·  1
Zia Barlow
Zia Barlow2 posts

Tim B
Tim BPerth, WA3 posts

Very happy

Refurbished phone delivered quickly, exactly as described. This was my second purchase, so I am very happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Kylie L
Kylie L2 posts
  Verified Online store

Great way to get an older flagship device for a reasonable price

* price was very good
* phone arrived quickly
* like-new condition as advertised
* charger and case included

I think I'll get all my phones this way in the future Show details ·  1

Ahmed Yousif
Ahmed Yousif

Highly recommended

Very good service, very helpful and friendly team. I highly recommend this store Show details ·  1
Debby
Debbycanberra8 posts

Really great online store

This is the third phone I have purchased from phonebot. Excellent product. Excellent service. Will always go here first when looking for a phone. The phones were purchased for my grandchildren and one has still got his 3 years later no issues. Show details ·  1