PhoneBot (page 3 of 4)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris s

Chris smelba

Great item, quick and cheap!

Really easy dealing with these guys.. found them on ozbargain, best value for money. Fast delivery, good customer service. Would highly recommend!

Thank you!

Great Guys Great Phone

The phone has not missed beat cheep price with 6 months Awesome can’t go wrong with these guys why buys do take a chance

Awesome. Thanks for your feedback

Device was in A+++ Condtion. Performs very well & im really happy with it :)

Great product great price

I purchased a Samsung galaxy S8 linked through OzBargain. Received the product and was very happy with it. Only improvement I could make was that I only received a confirmation of my purchase a week after the money was transferred from my account. Otherwise top notch.

Cheers

The service I received today was fantastic. The seller was very approachable.

The store was easy to identify. I am satisfied with the service I received. The seller was approachable and very helpful. He explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
I am happy to recommend friends and family to this store.

Great prices

Great prices for all phones and repairs. Good location in reservoir. Bought iPhone 7+ for a great price for all phones

received refurbished iphone se 64gig yesterday

Ordered this phone through "catch of the day", I'm very happy with the purchase, the phone came with an excellent cover, already installed tapered glass, lightning/usb cable, and wall charger plug. + free delivery. Will buy from Phonebot again!!

Best seller in Melbourne I recommend

Top seller in Melbourne I recommend to everyone, just buy from them, the guys very helpful thanks just buy it

iPhone screen

Needed a new screen. Service was good and one of the better prices in reservoir. Happy with customer service and workmanship

Cheers

Good service. Happy with the price

Will come back in future for another phone. Looked online at the website and got the best deal with phonebot. Great service, highly recommended.

Awesome

Very poor customer service, don't buy from phonebot reservoir

Purchase iphone as soon as my credit card details processed the change in service was dramatic. The insignificant shop assistant became rude, condescending about my questions of how to setup and operate phone, saying his time was too valuable??
Got home asked my kids how it works etc all good but never shall i darken phonebots door again!!!

mark
mark

i was the only customer in the store at the time

AllanSydney

Bad service after the event

I buy the iphone 6S 128G,but the phone have a problem
the sound adjustment button can not working and speech sound is too small
I go to tke applo shop to check the phone ,Inspection results are part damage
I sent the message to the seller asking for after-the-fact service, but did not respond.
Not a good service attitude

Hi
All our handsets are covered under 6 months warranty. Kindly bring it in to our store or if you bought it online, please send it back to us for a replacement along with a refund of your postage costs

thanks

Allan

I checked the post , the goods have arrived, but no one contacted me to inform the refund time.

Hi Allan
Kindly contact our shop to get the refund process immediately if you have returned the phone

Great customer service.

Purchased an iPhone for my brother, we had a minor isssue with it, which was handled quickly and efficiently. Communication & customer service were fabulous as was the product. Highly recommended.

nik

nikVictoria, 3165

Samsung galaxy s7 backpack battery cover

I bought a silver one on special (about $14) but they ran out, so then they sent me a full price black one (about $30+) no extra charge, i think?!,crazy...thanks! phonebot..

Luckie

Luckie

Kinda disappointed...

PURCHASED x3 Transcend JetDrive Go 300K 32GB Lightning & USB3.1 - original packaging seal and unopen (very happy with the service and products)

PURCHASED x3 Pelican Ambassador iPhone 8 Plus - x3 ALL UNSEALED, x2 LOOK OK, x1 LOOK LIKE DEMO/ SECOND (very disappointed)

Phonebot Rocks!!!

Phonebot is awesome. Very nice customer service and very efficient delivery! I used express postage and fastway couriers are synonymously renowed as a efficient delivery service.

Excellent Service

Had a major car accident in December last year. My mobile phone was damaged in accident. Took the phone to Phonebot and the guys were fantastic. Fixed my phone within half an hour and they did not charge me at all. Couldn't believe it!!! Thankyou guys very much. Highly recommend everybody to this great company.

Prefect!

Best services Repaired my Phone in 1 hour :)
Got my iPhone 7 repaired in 1 hours 100% satisfactory services. Quality services highly recommended!

May 3rd 2018 Update: High Quality Services

Awesome services they value my money give me best phone at affordable prices! Cooperative staff they provide me best options within the price range :)

Delivery was very fast

I ordered online a Apple Iphone 5C for my daughter for after school time. How amazing was the Delivery I paid Express Post received it within two days put in the sim card works fantastic and cheaper than those secondhand stores that stock iphones that dont even work properly.If I ever need another phone will get from them thanks so much Suzanne