Photo Deals Australia

Photo Deals Australia

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great way to have your memories printed! I made more than 5 photobooks and all are very good.
It can be little time consuming if you have to do your designs but there are plenty of tools to help.

Great Books providing Great memories

I've been using Photodeals for years now and always satisfied with the end result. The photo books always arrive before time and are sent in a hard cardboard box. Thanks

Hopeless support

Problems with logging in, then not able to chat online as no one was available (in middle of the day) and book I had ordered was not in the selections available to use.

One of the best and easiest program I’ve used

Honestly I’ve tried numerous websites and photo deals by far is the best truly! I’ve had hours of my time wasted just uploading images using majority of the websites however this site NEVER let me down! Sorry don’t know why this company has earned bad reviews. I’m a fussy customer and would never lie nor make up stories to get the ratings high, I’m serious I love this site and have been using this for 3 years now and haven’t stopped! My family now love it! It took 20 min to upload 250 photos and 1hour putting a 60 page book together, I like my book to look perfect it’s why it took long, 1 hour is long for me and this site won’t let you sit longer than this unless you have a slow computer and taken low grade pictures. I used my mobile phone iPhone 6 Plus and the pictures look stunning in the book. If you see my book you will melt. My workmates now are using this site and are having a ball making it. i made canvases and couple of mugs. I loveeeeeeeeee them! Thanks team photodeals you’re truly the best.

My first time to buy a photo calendar

I ordered 3 photo calendars at photodeals.com.au last week. First, they didnt send me a tracking number. Packaging is not good. Only plastic No hard cardboard to protect the calendar. One of the calendar squeeze the spiral thing but i already fixed it. Lastly, the quality of the pictures are low. Even i used good pictures. Im not sure if im gonna order more calendars here.

Great Service

I have used Photodeals from a number of years now. I purchase the vouchers both from Scoopon and Photodeals direct. I have always found the end product very satisfying. I manually place the photographs in the album, there is a good variety of background colours, frames and fonts. The books are usually returned to me within 10 days. Only once a book was not delivered and that was over the Christmas period, the contact person would not have been more helpful and the book was replaced as soon as I drew it to their attention. Books I have had sent to other people as gifts have always been delivered.

Very disappointed!!!

This service was a good one, but sadly is now terrible can not call anyone for support which makes things very difficult I have four matching books and will now have to start a new account with someone else, oh and the chat people are very rude not happy!!!!!

Pathetic

The photographs are totally disaster. Half of my photographs are half, the face has not been completely cut off from the photographs. Terrible and how could they can make this type of book where the face of the person has been cut off. The worst deal ever used. They are not even responding. Should close this company. Shame on you guys

Overseas dud company that takes months to deliver if at all

I bought 2 50 page coupons from Scoopon and could only orders 20 page books so paid for 30 extra that was a complete con. I ordered 2 books and one took over one month to get here and other still hasn't arrive and no replacement offered. Stay away. Chat online only and 3.30am they are online yet not 9-5pm as advertised. Fake fraud cheap nasty company and product was not even worth $20

Terrible website and insulting customer service

I bought a scoopon which ran out on a public holiday, they make you sign in to buy the product, apparently although you've made the photo book on another browser you can only sign in on chrome, which is useless if you don't have access to that on last day of voucher. Customer service are insulting and tell you not to message as they can't do 2 things at once I would never use this service again. I've never had this with other companies.

Stay away. Terrible company. Terrible customer service.

Ordered calendars. The calendars printed and sent had no grid lines or dates printed on them. Contacted the company the day the 'calendars' arrived - two weeks before Christmas. They did not respond for almost two weeks. Ordered for Christmas, had no ability to have them replaced due to their slow response.so had to pay another company to print them correctly. The responses from the company do not actually address the issues I raised with them. Asked to have my complaint escalated and they just send me template responses which do not even acknowledge the issue, much less attempt to deal with it. USE ANOTHER COMPANY. If they get your order correct they might be good to deal with. But if they mess it up it is impossible to get a satisfactory resolution.

End product always good. Worth the initial effort

Often pick up a Photodeals photobook when a deal comes up on Scoopon. Always good value ( I would never pay the non discounted price though). I have used it for 4 photobooks now and have been very happy with all of them. The software is a bit clunky and not very intuitive to use, and has its idiosyncracies but if you take the time to work out how to use it properly the end result has always been good. The software has occasionally seized up and wouldn't load photos or allow photos to continue to be placed, but the program saves on a regular basis so I have never lost more than a page of work. It has only happened irregularly. I make a point of manually saving every page I complete to be on the safe side. The program gives you a wide range of background styles, colours, embelishments, text options etc. I'm happy to continue to use Photodeals for photobooks any time a good discount is offerred. It is worth noting that Harvey Norman online photos also uses the same software for its photobooks and I have had the same minor problems with it as well.

Very satisfied..excellent value

Have been using Photodeals for 5 years now and have always been very satisfied with the results. Have made books using a few photos (portrait size), photo annuals for my grandchildren, family histories (with 400 photos), copies of a private art collection (excellent reproductions), copies of postcard albums,wedding albums, canvas portraits, cups and playing cards and I have always been very pleased with the results. Yes, it takes time to size and set out photos carefully, choose suitable backgrounds and borders but the results have always been very good. Have given copies to family members and they have also been impressed with the results.

Because the data has been stored, I have been able to go back and reprint various books and to use photos from one book to another without having to upload each time. Have used chat line on occasions and found the service to be excellent. Have been unable to complete a couple of books in time and was granted extension time to complete the books. Have found a good policy is to start work on the books before buying the coupons and then there is not the mad rush to finish.
I feel that those who are not satisfied possibly have not taken the time to use the software properly and yes, I've had a few glitches but it was usually my fault, not the fault of the software or the company.

Amazing!

The website was a breeze to use and although it did occasionally crash, it does give you the option to automatically save your work every 20 minutes or so. Make sure the photos you choose are good quality so they turn out better. If your photo is bad quality it will come up with a X or ! on the website so that you can change it. Bad quality photos are not the company's fault, so whoever is complaining about that obviously doesn't know what they're doing. The shipping took way less time than I thought it would take too. I 100% recommend and I will definitely use again!

Rubbish Site

I had so many problems trying to create my photobook. Once I had created it the page crashed and I lost it all... Hours of work just gone. I am attempting to get my money back from scoopon. If not I hope others head this warning and stay away from this awful rip off site.

Excellent value, good quality photobooks!

I recently purchased 4 scoopons for 80 page, leather look cover photobooks (for $35 each) to make wedding albums for my parents. I was very pleased with the books - the software was very easy to use, and they arrived right on time, and looks as expected (from the online previews). All in all a great experience/service.

Really bad quality

Just got our photobook from them and the quality of the photis is...terrible. ... not only that the colours are nit represented truly, but also the quality of the pages and the printout is really bad.. As for the photobook i would expect to have a photoalbum quality but instead you would get a book where pages are printed out like on your home inkjet printer. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SERVICE.

Terrible - go to another site....

I have had so many problems with this site and still haven't finished my photo book. The site freezes, cuts out and doesn't save your work - I was saving then closing to come back and work on the project later and kept coming back to the same spot as it didn't save the work. This is incredibly annoying to say the least. I recommend you try a different site.

PhotoBooks

I have not had any issues with the books and I have been using them for about 5 years now. The only issue is if I buy the coupon/voucher as I have to chase it up all the time. I did miss the cut off date for one of the vouchers by a couple of hours but it was too late. They usually get back to me via email and have been helpful. The website does go down alot so need to make sure that it is saved all the time. Apart from that I found them to be fine and being in the NT they usually are delivered pretty quick. Unsure of the negative views as I havent had that trouble and the books have been fine.

Terrible Customer Service And No Support

I was recently working on a photo book I wanted to order for a xmas present. As I got close to finishing the website was failing and I could not get any customer support. As I did not want to miss out on their sale, I processed my order anyway without it being complete in the hope I would be able to get in touch the next day. In the end I tried for a whole week to get customer support before someone finally emailed me to say sorry once an order is placed no changes can be made but I can buy another book at 10% more than what I paid originally. What a joke!! I understand the orders go straight to a printing centre and can't be changed but seriously waiting a whole week for customer support and then being offered to re purchase at 10% more.... their phone constantly rings out and the live chat feature does not work.