Photo Deals Australia

Photo Deals Australia

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MariaSydney, NSW

No customer service no one on live chat or phones

Have been trying to contact them for over an hour no one on live chat.or phone. Very frustrating as I need to discuss my order before production starts. Need contact

August 7th 2019 Update: No customer service

Live chat unavailable and phone keeps ringing out. Have been constantly ringing from 9am it is.now 11am. Email said they will get back to me in 48 hours.. not good when I need to make an adjustment to my order before production starts...

Maria

Would someone please call me

Sue93

Sue93Perth

Great way to have your memories printed! I made more than 5 photobooks and all are very good.
It can be little time consuming if you have to do your designs but there are plenty of tools to help.

EllyMay

EllyMayQueensland

Great Books providing Great memories

I've been using Photodeals for years now and always satisfied with the end result. The photo books always arrive before time and are sent in a hard cardboard box. Thanks

Hopeless support

Problems with logging in, then not able to chat online as no one was available (in middle of the day) and book I had ordered was not in the selections available to use.

One of the best and easiest program I’ve used

Jelly Lopez

Jelly LopezBlacktown

My first time to buy a photo calendar

I ordered 3 photo calendars at photodeals.com.au last week. First, they didnt send me a tracking number. Packaging is not good. Only plastic No hard cardboard to protect the calendar. One of the calendar squeeze the spiral thing but i already fixed it. Lastly, the quality of the pictures are low. Even i used good pictures. Im not sure if im gonna order more calendars here.

Great Service

I have used Photodeals from a number of years now. I purchase the vouchers both from Scoopon and Photodeals direct. I have always found the end product very satisfying. I manually place the photographs in the album, there is a good variety of background colours, frames and fonts. The books are usually returned to me within 10 days. Only once a book was not delivered and that was over the Christmas period, the contact person would not have been more helpful and the book was replaced as soon as I drew it to their attention. Books I have had sent to other people as gifts have always been delivered.

Jelly

JellyIllawarra, NSW

Very disappointed!!!

This service was a good one, but sadly is now terrible can not call anyone for support which makes things very difficult I have four matching books and will now have to start a new account with someone else, oh and the chat people are very rude not happy!!!!!

Aarju

Aarju

Pathetic

The photographs are totally disaster. Half of my photographs are half, the face has not been completely cut off from the photographs. Terrible and how could they can make this type of book where the face of the person has been cut off. The worst deal ever used. They are not even responding. Should close this company. Shame on you guys

MelbPicMan

MelbPicManMelbourne

Overseas dud company that takes months to deliver if at all

I bought 2 50 page coupons from Scoopon and could only orders 20 page books so paid for 30 extra that was a complete con. I ordered 2 books and one took over one month to get here and other still hasn't arrive and no replacement offered. Stay away. Chat online only and 3.30am they are online yet not 9-5pm as advertised. Fake fraud cheap nasty company and product was not even worth $20

Marie

Marie

Terrible website and insulting customer service

I bought a scoopon which ran out on a public holiday, they make you sign in to buy the product, apparently although you've made the photo book on another browser you can only sign in on chrome, which is useless if you don't have access to that on last day of voucher. Customer service are insulting and tell you not to message as they can't do 2 things at once I would never use this service again. I've never had this with other companies.

Stay away. Terrible company. Terrible customer service.

Debra W

Debra WSouthwest, VIC

End product always good. Worth the initial effort

Very satisfied..excellent value

Amazing!

The website was a breeze to use and although it did occasionally crash, it does give you the option to automatically save your work every 20 minutes or so. Make sure the photos you choose are good quality so they turn out better. If your photo is bad quality it will come up with a X or ! on the website so that you can change it. Bad quality photos are not the company's fault, so whoever is complaining about that obviously doesn't know what they're doing. The shipping took way less time than I thought it would take too. I 100% recommend and I will definitely use again!

Ange

Ange

Rubbish Site

I had so many problems trying to create my photobook. Once I had created it the page crashed and I lost it all... Hours of work just gone. I am attempting to get my money back from scoopon. If not I hope others head this warning and stay away from this awful rip off site.

Excellent value, good quality photobooks!

I recently purchased 4 scoopons for 80 page, leather look cover photobooks (for $35 each) to make wedding albums for my parents. I was very pleased with the books - the software was very easy to use, and they arrived right on time, and looks as expected (from the online previews). All in all a great experience/service.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Really bad quality

Just got our photobook from them and the quality of the photis is...terrible. ... not only that the colours are nit represented truly, but also the quality of the pages and the printout is really bad.. As for the photobook i would expect to have a photoalbum quality but instead you would get a book where pages are printed out like on your home inkjet printer. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SERVICE.

Terrible - go to another site....

I have had so many problems with this site and still haven't finished my photo book. The site freezes, cuts out and doesn't save your work - I was saving then closing to come back and work on the project later and kept coming back to the same spot as it didn't save the work. This is incredibly annoying to say the least. I recommend you try a different site.

PhotoBooks

I have not had any issues with the books and I have been using them for about 5 years now. The only issue is if I buy the coupon/voucher as I have to chase it up all the time. I did miss the cut off date for one of the vouchers by a couple of hours but it was too late. They usually get back to me via email and have been helpful. The website does go down alot so need to make sure that it is saved all the time. Apart from that I found them to be fine and being in the NT they usually are delivered pretty quick. Unsure of the negative views as I havent had that trouble and the books have been fine.