2.6

38% · 1727 · 60%
Brand Manager for Photo Deals Australia? Claim your listing.

Leonardo
LeonardoSydney, NSW

Some very good software

I started using Photodeals software in 2013 ... and I haven't looked back. At times I have had my problems but these have always been resolved. Usually I forget to access the site via Internet Explorer ( I generally use Google Chrome) as this seems to work the best. Recently Courtney came to my rescue and provided excellent customer service after some internet issues. Highly recommended!
Paddo
PaddoSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Initial problems more than adequately addressed!

After responding to Photo Deals great canvas print offer, I found that te site only 'wrapped ' each photo without the option of a white 'side'. Photo Deals responded with a referral to their 'sister site' Fabness, who processed my full requirements at the same price. Amazing customer service!
TheLoneRangerSouth East Queensland, QLD61 posts

MariaSydney, NSW3 posts

No customer service no one on live chat or phones

Have been trying to contact them for over an hour no one on live chat.or phone. Very frustrating as I need to discuss my order before production starts. Need contact

August 7th 2019 Update: No customer service

Live chat unavailable and phone keeps ringing out. Have been constantly ringing from 9am it is.now 11am. Email said they will get back to me in 48 hours.. not good when I need to make an adjustment to my order before production starts...

Maria

Would someone please call me

Sue93
Sue93Perth, WA2 posts

Great way to have your memories printed! I made more than 5 photobooks and all are very good.
It can be little time consuming if you have to do your designs but there are plenty of tools to help.
EllyMay
EllyMayQueensland2 posts

Great Books providing Great memories

I've been using Photodeals for years now and always satisfied with the end result. The photo books always arrive before time and are sent in a hard cardboard box. Thanks
Dolly
Dolly

Hopeless support

Problems with logging in, then not able to chat online as no one was available (in middle of the day) and book I had ordered was not in the selections available to use.

Tina
Tina3 posts

Jelly Lopez
Jelly LopezBlacktown7 posts

My first time to buy a photo calendar

I ordered 3 photo calendars at photodeals.com.au last week. First, they didnt send me a tracking number. Packaging is not good. Only plastic No hard cardboard to protect the calendar. One of the calendar squeeze the spiral thing but i already fixed it. Lastly, the quality of the pictures are low. Even i used good pictures. Im not sure if im gonna order more calendars here.

Jelly
JellyIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Very disappointed!!!

This service was a good one, but sadly is now terrible can not call anyone for support which makes things very difficult I have four matching books and will now have to start a new account with someone else, oh and the chat people are very rude not happy!!!!!

Aarju
Aarju2 posts

Pathetic

The photographs are totally disaster. Half of my photographs are half, the face has not been completely cut off from the photographs. Terrible and how could they can make this type of book where the face of the person has been cut off. The worst deal ever used. They are not even responding. Should close this company. Shame on you guys

MelbPicMan
MelbPicManMelbourne

Overseas dud company that takes months to deliver if at all

I bought 2 50 page coupons from Scoopon and could only orders 20 page books so paid for 30 extra that was a complete con. I ordered 2 books and one took over one month to get here and other still hasn't arrive and no replacement offered. Stay away. Chat online only and 3.30am they are online yet not 9-5pm as advertised. Fake fraud cheap nasty company and product was not even worth $20

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW4 posts

Terrible website and insulting customer service

I bought a scoopon which ran out on a public holiday, they make you sign in to buy the product, apparently although you've made the photo book on another browser you can only sign in on chrome, which is useless if you don't have access to that on last day of voucher. Customer service are insulting and tell you not to message as they can't do 2 things at once I would never use this service again. I've never had this with other companies.

Rebecca