Photobook Australia

Photobook Australia Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedphotobookaustralia.com.au
Sylvie
Sylvie

what is the difference of Imagewrap Perfect Bind & Landscape Imagewrap Perfect, how they look like?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Sylvie, Please see the link to our website for description and images between our binding of our Albums.
external link
Feel free to contact our Support Team for any other enquiries directly at support-au@photobookworldwide.com

Liza U.
Liza U.

I have created several excellent albums with Photobook Aust. without any issues, however, suddenly I'm unable to upload/add most of my photos - they keep getting rejected even though the format is identical to previous photos I've uploaded. Anybody able to help asap? Thanks

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Liza, have you tried clear the browser cache and checking if the browser is up to date? Please contact on 03 9887 6338 for further assistance, thank you.

Mshop
Mshop

These jokers printed my photos upside down on my wall calendar. In the past 3 days, I have sent them 15 emails with no response. I’ve tried calling both phone numbers in their website and both constantly engaged.
Can anyone help me contact this con artists?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Mshop, we apologise for the error, it sounds like the photos and calendar months were not bound correctly. Please PM use the order number or the email Ticket ID and we can organise a replacement for you, thank you.

Ecaviar
Ecaviar

Why does my Photobook say " This project has incorrect number of pages. Please add or remove page to meet production requirements" when I go to order?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Ecaviar, apologies for the late reply. Some books have multiples of 4 pages (medium sized) and some have multiples of 8 (small size). The message should say how many pages the project should have, for example if it's multiples of 4, then you would need to have 36, 40, 44 pages, etc.

Jayne
Jayne

Are there Christmas themed backgrounds and also birthday themed backgrounds?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Jayne, Our Online Designer has a vast variety of backgrounds including birthday, baby, Christmas, and wedding themes. I suggest starting a Blank book to view the range.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support at support-au@photobookworldwide.com for any assistance.

Annie
Annie

I have created a photobook using Photobook Designer but when I select Order, I just get an Error message.

I have been using this software for years and have never encountered this problem before. Have searched online help and sent an email to the support centre but so far no help;

I am hoping someone on this site an help me.

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

I got help fairly quickly calling their phone number

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Annie, Thank you for your enquiry. Please note our Support Office is open business days and hours Monday to Friday. The Support Team can be reached either via email at support-au@photobookworldwide.com, on phone 03 9998 0410 or via the 24/7 Online Chat.
If you like to provide your Ticket number, I can review the status of your enquiry.

Kathy B.

I like in the UK and would like to make up a photobook for my daughter in Australia. Is this possible?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Kathy, We would love to assist you with this Photobook for your daughter.
Please email our Support team on support-au@photobookworldwide. Our Support team will assist you in completing this project.

Kathy B.

Is there space for a great deal of text in these books?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Kathy, Please note that the design of your Photobook is all customised by yourself. Therefore you can add text, clipart, pictures or backgrounds to suit your needs.
Text can be used for journaling, headings or even labelling pictures.
Please view the guide guide for your reference and utilise the free software - external link
Feel free to directly contact our Support team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com for any enquiries.
Regards

Michael
Michael

Can I use an IPad to create a project?

C.K.

I can’t answer that question please contact Photobook to help answer your question.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Michael, Thank you for your enquiry.
You can use an Ipad to create your project Online.
This is a great starting point to guide you through the process. external link
Please feel free to contact our Support Team if you have any further enquiries.

Carol R

Also is there anyway the recipe backgrounds can be incorporated in with the rest of backgrounds. Thank you

C.K.

I am sorry but I don’t know the answers to your questions. Please contact Photobook Australia to have them answer your questions.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Carol, Thank you for your email.
Is the background and Clip Art you are referring to in our Cook Book Ready book Template through our Online Designer?
Please feel free to contact our Support office on 03 9998 0410 or via email to support-au@photobookworldwide.com. Our Support Office will be more than happy to discuss our backgrounds and ready book templates with you.

Carol R

Hello I’ve been working in a 20 x 20 book. Recipes plus photos. Now I wish I had used the Recipe book A4 landscape. Can I change over or move the photos I have used over? Thank you

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Carol, Thank you for your reply.
You can change your product sizing with Photobook Australia. If you are using Photobook Designer, there will be a Change Product icon just above the main page layout along the toolbar. When you click on this, it will open a menu with all the other book options.
If you are using our Online Designer (via website), there is a Settings icon at the far right just next to the right hand side page layout. Click on this and you'll see the album options and sizes to change to.
Please call our Support Team if you are having any further issues.

Carol R

I’ll give it a go. Thank you. I was told when I rang that I couldn’t. It would save so much work. Carol

Carol R

I have just tried and can only go to a 30 x 30 and not the landscape recipe book.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Carol, Can I please confirm that you are creating this on Photobook Australia Website - external link .
From the editing page of your project, you can change your project specifications. Options are available to change Cover type, binding and sizing under the Settings Button.
This feature is great to save on time so you do not have to recreate the project after spending all your time and effort on a perfect design.
Please feel free to call our Melbourne Support Office on 03 9998 0410 if you are still having difficulties with the process.
Best wishes

Carol R

Hello, I would like to know what size comes up really well. Not too big or too small. Thanks

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Carol, Our most popular size for a Album is the Medium Landscape 11" x 8.5"Photobook. This is a lovely size for a coffee table book, as well as being able to take out to share with friends.

Nonie
Nonie

I need to reset my laptop. I'm half way through my photo/text book: lots of text and lots of photos, 50 pages. How can I save it?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Nonie, if you are using Photobook Designer, click on File -> Save at the top left (if Save option is greyed out this means the project is already saved). If you are using our Web Designer, there is a blue Save icon at the top right. For both platforms, you can save the project and continue again at a later time. If you require further details, our help desk number is (03) 9887 6338 or (03) 9998 0410, thank you.

Diane K.
Diane K.

I had many partly finished photobooks, made quote a long time ago, they are no longer in my projects.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Diane, Please contact our support on 03 9887 6338 and they can go through your details, and assist you with your enquiry.
Alternatively you can reach our Online 24/7 chat.

Zahli
Zahli

Has anyone brought a shot glass from this website? If so what was the quality like?

Isobel C
Isobel C

Hi there, I bought a Groupon voucher which is not redeemable through the instructions on the voucher. Could somebody post the instructions on how to do this, as when I went through the process of adding the exact order I paid for (image wrapped hard cover 40 pg photobook), I still had to pay extra (without any shipping costs applied). Thanks for the help

Abbie
Abbie

I have created a photobook 3 times now but it doesn’t seem to save to my projects even though it looks like it is saving. I’ve finally finished but don’t want to leave the page in case I lose it again but can’t seem to be able to order it. Just wondering how I can order it?

Marie O.
Marie O.

Hi Abbie I had no problem saving but when I went to order I hit the cart button but it did not work after a few frustrating hours I left it. When I tried it later it worked. Found the contact phone most helpful speaking to a person solved a lot of problems as it was a first attempt to create a P.book hope the problem gets resolved regards Marie O'Neill

CBM

Is it possible to add lots of pages to a photobook or are they a set number of pages? I do a year per book & can need you to 200 pages sometimes. The company I usually use have been printing awful colour & I am wanting to try your Photobook site. Many thanks.

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi CBM, Please note that our Perfect Bound Albums can hold a maximum of 300 pages, so this would be suitable for your project.
Please feel free to contact our Melbourne Support Office on 03 9887 6338

CBM

Thank you so much. I will give it a try.

CHEW SIOW HOONG
CHEW SIOW HOONG

After i done edit my album, i ready to make a order.
but when i open the templet, all photo at left hand side is gone, all my photos is from hardisk.
i go back hardisk to add my photo, but my album all still show ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
what is the way can help me auto search my photo at the left hand side?

this is not first time i face this problem.
i didn't make any changes to my photo's folder.

Desiree
Desiree

When purchasing the product, I used a PO Box address, which was not accepted. Clicked on 'Edit' and 'Change Address", but this did not help. Was unable to change to another address. Cannot proceed. How do I fix this problem?

Traveller
Traveller

Sorry I cannot help you with this problem.

Mattie

Desiree have you tried calling them? Their number is 03 9887 6338.

Mattie

Other thing is have you tried changing the address in your account rather than at checkout - just a thought.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives