Photobook Australia

Photobook Australia Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedphotobookaustralia.com.au
jenyat53
jenyat53

I have Catalina 10.15.3 on my new iMac and am having trouble downloading the Photobook Designer software. I would be grateful for any suggestions or links you could share.Thank you

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Jenyat53, Please feel to email our support team directly with your enquiry at support-au@photobookworldwide.com. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with any issues.

Karl

How do I place an order with Phonebook Australia? I have a project saved. When I press Order, it doesn't seem tp add the project to my chart?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Karl, When you are in the Edit Mode of your project, when pressing the cart and agreeing to the disclaimer, the project should be automatically allocated in the cart.
Please call our Melbourne Support Office on 03 9887 6338 or 03 9998 0410 during business hours, and our team will help troubleshoot this for you.

Karl

I called the Melbourne office and they were great. They fixed the problem and were very helpful. Thank you.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Karl, I am very happy to hear that this issue was resolved. We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.

Bon M.
Bon M.

The same is happening to me. It will not add my book to the cart. Now my book has disappeared completely. So annoyed.

Karl

Hi Bon M. I don't know what it was that I was doing incorrectly, but I called their office and they processed the order for me. I am pleased that I persisted. Good luck :)

john w.
john w.

I am having the same problem as Vee (below). All I get is a blank white page with chat icon at the Photobook Australia website. I have tried the same process on a Mac, a PC, and the computer at the local library, all with the same result. I tried uploading a book now, but it also just goes to a blank page.

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi John, apologies we missed this. If your query has not been resolved, please contact our support team on 03 9887 6338, thank you.

Noelene S.
Noelene S.

How do I place a photo on the first and last pages?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Noelene, apologies we missed this. If your query has not been resolved, please contact our support team on 03 9887 6338, thank you.

Sue N

I actually would like to thank Photobook Technicians for updating Photobooks so that MAC Catalina users can now do Photobooks offline. I downloaded the new software yesterday and all 3 books I had previously created where still there and am happy with the new software. Thank you

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Sue, thank you. Apologies it took longer than expected to update, with MAC Catalina not supporting 32 bit apps, our team had to implement measures for Photobook Designer to be compatible, cheers.

Sue N

Has any one heard what the latest expected date for update of software for MAC users using Catalina... I have vouchers expiring at end of this month and will be a shame if cant use.. As well has a few books nearly finished in Photobooks that started B4 the Catalina issue on my computer

Dinah H.

I have used vouchers which were expired by contacting the office in Melbourne and I'm sure it will be possible now because of the big delay upgrading Photobook Designer.

Sue N

Thanks I did read that they could be extended by 21 days and agree due to the delay in software update Im sure there would be consideration of holders of vouchers. thanks, I'll give them a call

deckford
deckford

Hi, I just installed the offline software on a new PC and there are no frames and some of the masks that I had on my previous MAC are missing?

dawn m.

how do I get permission to open photobookaustralia

dawn m.

I have been trying to get permission to open Photobook Australia for days still no luck need help please

Susi

Hi, I've just upgraded my Mac to the new system Catalina who works only with 64bit apps. Naturally Photobook designer software is not one of them and I can finish my album. Any suggestion please? Thank you

Sue N

HI Susi. I too have upgraded to the new Catalina on my MAC laptop and I contacted Photobooks and was advised there will be an update to their software which was to be out early November but so far searching through internet I haven't seen anything but will keep looking as have 4 projects halfway done and dont want to redo online as have limited internet access

Susi

Thanks Sue N, I feel you!
I've contacted Photobook. There is a new due date for the updated software at this stage is 22d of November, the original software is quite old, so a lot of work to fix it and bring to the 2020 era. Let's hope for the best and an early Christmas present. Ciao

Sue N

Thanks Susi for the further update. Will keep my fingers crossed as this is a great software to use for Photobooks

Dinah H.

Any further date on the update?

Vee
Vee

I ordered and received my photobook. Pleased with the quality but no I am unable to access your site. All I see is a white screen a prize wheel and a live chat icon. Any ideas why?

OjJoey81

Hi Vee, this is strange. I can access their website with no difficulties.
Maybe try a different browser? Or have you changed internet providers lately? Maybe try your mobile phone using its data to see if you can access. Otherwise i got details off their website for you :
(03) 9887 6338 or (03) 9998 0410
Monday Friday: 9am - 5pm
Closed on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays
support-au@photobookworldwide.com

Katherine
Katherine

I have finished my book ,but an unable to place order as a message comes up the 3 photos are missing I have tried to find these, even having deleted every photo on the pages but the messages still say that they are missing, how do I fix this, its very frustrating and been trying for 2 days, I did speak with a lady on the phone but what she told how to find these what she said to follow I can't as the update doesn't come up on my laptop.

Can S
Can S

When this happened to me, I deleted the photos in questions and then uploaded them again from scratch (you delete photos by going into Easy Editing). I waited until all the photos were fully uploaded again before I tried to insert any. Give that a go, it worked for me.

claire v.
claire v.

how do you transfer files from one computer to another

Pebble
Pebble

I have used Photobook Designer on my Mac for many years to create albums. The latest version seems to be 2017.2.1. Is there a 64-bit update on the way?

Alan - Sydney
Alan - Sydney

just use a usb stick of the appropriate size.

Olivia McMahon

Photobook is telling me that I have 'Additional 16' for something I am not sure for what.
I have 40 pages and trying to claim my current promotion discount, but the 'Additinal 16' is adding $64 to my order.
Why? I do not wish to pay $180 for something I have spent ages creating.
Any help will be great, please email
orm1954@gmail.com
Many thanks

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Olivia, it sounds like you might have additional pages in your project. These need to be deleted from the layout even if they are blank pages. If you require more details, please contact our help desk on (03) 9887 6338, thank you.

Leonie D.
Leonie D.

I’ve been organising a debossed album off line BUT it should be imagewrap.

How can I fix this?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Leonie, there's a Change Product icon on the middle toolbar if you are using Photobook Designer and this can be used to swap the cover. Please feel free to call our helpline on (03) 9887 6338 and we'll be able to go through it with you, thank you.

Jane C.
Jane C.

Hi Photobook Australia,
I have created my project using Photobook Malaysia (Create book offline) Photobook designer. How to transfer my project to Photobook Australia?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Jane, sorry we missed this. Best to give our customer service to a call on (03) 9887 6338 and they'll be able to go through the steps with you, thank you.

Jenny Sedgwick
Jenny Sedgwick

Hi
I have made a book using the layout in Lightroom and saved it as a pdf.. Can I upload this to get it printed through you?
Cheers Jenny

Moira M
Moira M

H Jenny

I am a customer of Photobook so you would have to contact them for a definitive answer, but my opinion is that you would not be able to have it printed from a .pdf. as the books are produced using their software. Maybe try Officeworks or the like as they offer printing services.

Netty B.
Netty B.

I bought a voucher - details below- but there aren't any photobooks for 24 pages - I did one for 40 - but can't delete the 16 pages needed to fulfil the voucher. Need help with this please.

Order Number : 4294128
Product Description : Prepaid Voucher: Photobook Australia, AUD21.95 for AUD88.95 worth of photobooks, valid only for a 11" x 8.5" Medium Landscape Imagewrap Lay Flat Hardcover Photobook, 24 pages. Voucher expires on 31 May 2019 and does not include shipping fee. Delivery within Australia only.

Regards Netty

Lillady

Have you tried logging into your project again and opening your project at "My dashboard" and then click edit? this will reopen your project and then you can delete the pages you don't want.

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Netty, the 24 page books are Lay Flat and the 40 page books are Standard. Please contact our customer service team on (03) 9887 6338 for further assistance, thank you.

Michelle B
Michelle B

Hi I have started my book and uploaded 1400 photos that sadly came up out of order! I want to know after I have used the photo how do I delete it from left hand side where all photos are as takes me forever to go through photos?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Michelle
Sorry have only just seen yr question this minute-
I don't think you can delete the photos you have used from the left hand side panel. However deleting unwanted photos from the panel is just a case of highlighting it and then click the "bin" icon at the top right hand corner but you probably know this already. Sorry I can't help you with this but do give the friendly staff at Photobook a call just to make sure that there isn't a way of removing used photos from the panel. I know how time consuming and frustrating it is to have to scroll down 100's of photos to get to the desired one! All the best for your photobook!

G'Day Lillady

After clicking on photo in left column you wish to delete, right click on it and choose Delete! x

Possma

I've read a lot of Reviews about when making the Photobook, it crashes your computer! Mine Too!!! You'd think by now they would have been able to offer us a solution ??? Next time, I'll be using another Company. Julie

Hi Michelle B,
There is an option to hide used photos. This will assist you in seeing what hasnt been used :)

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi everyone, apologies this was missed. It's best to pre-sort your photos into a new folder prior to uploading as this would avoid uploading the photo and then deleting it if it's not used. And it would be easier to view them in the folder especially if it's 1400 photos which only 10% might be used in the book. In regards to technical issues, mays the browser cache is full or the computer has memory issues whilst processing, this could possibly be the cause. For more information, please call our helpdesk on (03) 9887 6338, thank you.

Ray
Ray

how do I shuffle pages

Sandy
Sandy

I have begun my photo book project but hope to complete later. If I close the page how will I recover my project?

safitz
safitz

There should be a save button on the web site

Hi Sandy,
It is always recommended to save your project as any document! But then you go back to their website, go to your account, your projects and it will be listed there for you to continue editing.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives