Photobook Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (48)

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

Not Australian not what I ordered

Ordered calendars made a mistake ordering and ordered too many.
They would not refund the extra money I paid but gave me a credit.
When calendars arrived discovered they wete printed overseas..not Australia as their mane implies.
Decided to spend credit on a canvas print.
Also not printed in Australia and was not printed on canvas. It is printed on plasticised cardboard!
Wil never deal with deceitful overseas company again.
Use Photobooks R Us. Great quality printed in Australia and you get what you pay for. If any problems they will replace it.

Jenny Wilson

Jenny WilsonSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Photobook Australia!

I have used Photobook Australia for many years now. I find their product of excellent quality. The website is easy to use, customer service on the phone is always very helpful and the product delivered well packaged and without damage (as opposed to the company I had previously been using). When I did have a photobook arrive with slight damage it was replaced immediately. My photobook sometimes arrives within 1 week from ordering so I think that is pretty quick turn around. If you do enough photobooks in a year it's worth joining the "Photobook Pass" which gives you a number of books delivered free and other benefits.

Happy with the overall product... but... there are many hidden costs and tricks

Find out how Photobook Australia compares to other Online Shops

Love the embroidered hand towels

I love the embroidered hand towels. So soft and beautifully embroidered. Thank you. Great Christmas gift for family and friends.

Vanessa

VanessaMid North Coast, NSW

Poor Service and Non Working Vouchers

Via Groupon I was sold 4 x non working vouchers, I am out of pocket and neither Photobook not Groupon have any solution, other than we will 'look into it', Photobook won't respond at all. I will not be purchasing from Groupon or Photobook again. Then Groupon has the hyde to send me an email saying I'm glad I enjoyed my experience, what a joke!

Luke D.

Luke D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and fast delivery!

I’ve been a customer for just over two years now and received my latest order and it’s fantastic - thank you! Shipping is usually quite fast and this time was no exception. The customer service team in Melbourne has been very helpful and able to resolve my queries over the phone. In the past I have ordered the hard cover image wraparound books and soft cover books but have recently started trying the mugs and puzzles. Highly recommended, especially the puzzles, going to be making more of these as Christmas presents!

Shaun Pollock

Shaun PollockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Confusing postage costs with vouchers - buyers beware!

Beautiful!

This is the first time I used Photobook Australia recommended to me by a friend who has been using it for a while. I created a photobook of over 150 pages for our European Trip last year and it just arrived today and looks beautiful. Once getting a hang of the online editor I found the whole process easy and simple to use. Once ordered it only took a couple of weeks to arrive even with all the COVID delays currently. I'm super impressed and now looking forward to starting my next project! Thanks so much!

Would not recommend

I ordered a baby onesie with a personal print on it. The website said guaranteed 7 day shipping, which was quite pricey by the way! By tracking the order I could see that the onesie was ready to be shipped within a couple of days so seemed on track but then they took about 3 weeks to actually decide to ship it to me! Ended up being around a month of waiting for a product which ended up having very poor quality print. Very disappointed with my purchase. Definitely would not choose to go with Photobook Australia again.

Really disappointed

LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Where is my order

I ordered over 100 prints, 2 weeks ago. I have emailed asking for a follow up and I have tried ringing and I am getting no response. All I want is my prints

Ticket ID# 2896780

Louise

Thank you for your quick response and follow up :) I can’t wait to receive my photos.

C.K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Photobook's Despatch Company

My books have been in transit for ten days. The last seven days the books have been sat in one place somewhere between Sydney and Melbourne distribution centres - must be on the border. I wrote to "Aramex" and of course you get a standard reply which is of no use to anyone. Certainly, unable to track via Photobook's tracking system as that doesn't work. My order still shows as not having even been printed but I know it has. Photobook you need to get your application/program working properly and change your delivery provider. DHL did a wonderful job but Aramex is definitely not worth working with.

C.K.

Impeccable quality and user friendly website

I'm actually blown away by the quality of my photobook!!! It cost $100 odd, it was worth every penny, (tried many others that weren't), the delivery was super quick and the quality..wow!!! can't recommend highly enough. Will definitely use again

Jen

Jen

Tamar Valley Calendar

Yesterday we received our 2021 calendars. This is the 3rd year we have used Photobook and we keep coming back for the premier quality product and great service that we receive each year.

Dear Jen,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to assisting you with your 2022 and subsequent calendars.
Best Wishes

Avoid these people

If you are looking for a reliable and value for money supplier then I would suggest you buy from elsewhere. I paid $40 for expedited service (3 days apparently) and it actually took 14! Product came from Malaysia, to Singapore then Hong Kong before finally arriving in Sydney. No meaningful help at all from 'customer services'. Avoid this company and save your money.

Daniel K

Daniel KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Stephanie @ Photobook Australia was incredibly helpful, friendly, and a delight to deal with. She helped us through the online ordering process and made it as easy as possible. Thanks Stephanie!!!

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your feedback about the service and online ordering system.
We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.

Rochelle W

Rochelle WAdelaide

Good product for the price but not my preferred

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive

Seemed liked a good deal until you add on the shipping cost ! Don't do it! After pain staking process of terrible app finally got to check out and boom shipping more than the prints! Save yourself time and avoid this site!

Good services

Excellent customers services and great quality products with a Fast turn over. I have used it mainly for photos albums. I tired the puzzle once but it wasn’t a great quality.

Julie10South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow to arrive, average product

Julie10

I did not receive an email advising of any delay. Seeing as you seem to think you know who I am, then wouldn't great customer service be to get in touch with me directly and arrange the missing print to be sent to me without delay??

Liza U.

Liza U.asked

I have created several excellent albums with Photobook Aust. without any issues, however, suddenly I'm unable to upload/add most of my photos - they keep getting rejected even though the format is identical to previous photos I've uploaded. Anybody able to help asap? Thanks

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Liza, have you tried clear the browser cache and checking if the browser is up to date? Please contact on 03 9887 6338 for further assistance, thank you.

Mshop

Mshop asked

These jokers printed my photos upside down on my wall calendar. In the past 3 days, I have sent them 15 emails with no response. I’ve tried calling both phone numbers in their website and both constantly engaged.
Can anyone help me contact this con artists?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Mshop, we apologise for the error, it sounds like the photos and calendar months were not bound correctly. Please PM use the order number or the email Ticket ID and we can organise a replacement for you, thank you.

Ecaviar

Ecaviarasked

Why does my Photobook say " This project has incorrect number of pages. Please add or remove page to meet production requirements" when I go to order?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Ecaviar, apologies for the late reply. Some books have multiples of 4 pages (medium sized) and some have multiples of 8 (small size). The message should say how many pages the project should have, for example if it's multiples of 4, then you would need to have 36, 40, 44 pages, etc.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives