3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Marg

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult to navigate the voucher redemption without extra hidden costs added, no customer assistance when needed

Whilst the quality of the book is good, trying to navigate the redemption of their voucher system is extremely difficult and no help available on weekends ... except from a robot that only adds to your frustration. Extra cost for paper was charged even though it was the only option available (couldn’t click off it) so the ‘cheaper’ price of the voucher turns into an expensive book. I have used this company several times with similar problems thinking it was something I did wrong, but no more. I won’t be a returning customer. Not produced in Australia even though you might think this from the business name. Extremely disappointed with their follow up replies.

Steve D.

Steve D.

Great service, excellent value

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your feedback about your experiences with the Photobook Program and Product. We look forward to assisting you with your future Travel Holidays.
Best Wishes

*EDITED* Poor quality book

*EDITED*
I was unhappy with the print quality of the book I received and so I contacted the company asking for compensation.
After back and forth emailing over a couple of weeks, I was asked to send the same email 3 times (with images I took of the photobook I received to prove I was not lying) because apparently they weren't receiving it, I wrote a bad review on their customer service and products.
Since writing that review, I was contacted by a different person from the company and had to, yet again, send images to prove I was not lying. In the end I was given a refund, and even though I think their customer service could be better, at least I was compensated.
I just wish it didn't take 2.5 weeks to sort it all out.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Emily, thank you for your feedback. We do apologise for the experience and are glad that it has been resolved.

Online Shops

Find out how Photobook Australia compares to other Online Shops

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Products, Excellent Service

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Leonie, thank you for your feedback! Good to hear you are happy with the product quality and service, cheers!

Liza U.

Liza U.asked

I have created several excellent albums with Photobook Aust. without any issues, however, suddenly I'm unable to upload/add most of my photos - they keep getting rejected even though the format is identical to previous photos I've uploaded. Anybody able to help asap? Thanks

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Liza, have you tried clear the browser cache and checking if the browser is up to date? Please contact on 03 9887 6338 for further assistance, thank you.

Mshop

Mshop asked

These jokers printed my photos upside down on my wall calendar. In the past 3 days, I have sent them 15 emails with no response. I’ve tried calling both phone numbers in their website and both constantly engaged.
Can anyone help me contact this con artists?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Mshop, we apologise for the error, it sounds like the photos and calendar months were not bound correctly. Please PM use the order number or the email Ticket ID and we can organise a replacement for you, thank you.

Ecaviar

Ecaviarasked

Why does my Photobook say " This project has incorrect number of pages. Please add or remove page to meet production requirements" when I go to order?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Ecaviar, apologies for the late reply. Some books have multiples of 4 pages (medium sized) and some have multiples of 8 (small size). The message should say how many pages the project should have, for example if it's multiples of 4, then you would need to have 36, 40, 44 pages, etc.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives