Photobook Australia

Photobook Australia (page 2 of 12)

Alexandra

AlexandraQueensland

Excellent customer service

Ordered two 12x12 canvas air prints, they arrived with what looked like water damage, I contacted Photobook Aus with pictures, they got back to me promptly and re sent the canvas prints for free, this time they arrived in excellent condition. Super happy with their service and solving my issue promptly, and very happy with what arrived the 2nd time. Have used them before and will continue to. (Picture is the replacement ones)

Rochelle W

Rochelle WAdelaide

Good product for the price but not my preferred

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive

Seemed liked a good deal until you add on the shipping cost ! Don't do it! After pain staking process of terrible app finally got to check out and boom shipping more than the prints! Save yourself time and avoid this site!

Good services

Excellent customers services and great quality products with a Fast turn over. I have used it mainly for photos albums. I tired the puzzle once but it wasn’t a great quality.

Julie10South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow to arrive, average product

Julie10

I did not receive an email advising of any delay. Seeing as you seem to think you know who I am, then wouldn't great customer service be to get in touch with me directly and arrange the missing print to be sent to me without delay??

CLD

CLDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shipping options are ridiculous

Spent ages making an order for photo magnets, only to find that the only options for shipping are express at a cost of almost $45.00 which is nonsense. Will not be ordering.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Exceeded my expectations in the nicest possible way

Hi I received my p.book and am delighted with it thanks for extensions and invaluable help from Stephanie (Melbourne) as i found and learned my way through the process. Excellent Service Marie O'Neill

Marie O.
Marie O.

Thanks will be ordering another soon regards Marie

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product and great service

Been using Photo books Australia for about six years and delighted with the product, software so easy to use and when I have had a issue I contact them and get immediate help. Coupons offer a great saving

Dear John,
Thank you for your continued support over the past 6 years. We look forward to printing your treasured moments for years to come.

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - Exceptional Customer Service

Dear David,
We are so glad that you are enjoying the overall fun of creating and designing your albums with Photobook Australia. I am sure your family and friends will enjoy looking through these books for many years to come.

Mattie

MattieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Albums are perfect

I’ve made quite a few albums in Photobook. They’ve all been excellent quality and I’ve had no issues in downloading photos and putting messages onto the pages. The layouts have been easy to work with also.
The photo tiles even easier.

Dear Mattie,
Thank you for your feedback about the quality and Program at Photobook Australia.
We look forward to printing out more of your Home Decor and Photobook Albums

Traveller

TravellerMid North Coast, NSW

Love my Photobooks & Canvases

I have always been very happy with my Photobooks & Canvases. I am a regular user, always prepaid Vouchers & find navigating the system fine. Over time I have found the system has got easier. I have required support & found the staff by phone or email very helpful. The finished product is always fantastic. I am also happy with the delivery service. Thank you Photobook.

Sonia

Sonia

Beautiful Photobook

Order a 21 photos mini book and it is amazing,paper quality was so good and the color on photos looks so cool comes with a hard cover ...... .loved it ..thanks Photobook.

Hi Sonia,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with the end result of your Simple Book. I look forward to assisting you with your future books.

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not user friendly

The templates for the photobooks are so hard to use. I have spent hours trying to fit and resize and shuffle photos. Also cant upload from Dropbox. Customer service would not budge on extension to voucher either which was a shame. I had paid in advance, I would have like to have been given a chance to get some customer service and get the product finished.

Kate

Vouchers can only be extended 7 days prior to expiry. Customer support never responded to any of my emails

LAnne

LAnnePerth

Worst Photo service online.

I have basically given up trying to use this site. I have said good bye to the hours of work I put in to making my photo products and goodbye to the prepaid groupon vouchers I bought. Site is difficult to navigate, continuously drops out, doesn't respond, restarts, loses all your work. Jumps from page to page. Hard to understand instructions, I've had it. Feel like firing the computer across the room and this is my 6th attempt.

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Some issues and customer service fixed it

Used other suppliers before and not quite happy with the quality and the online design process weren't impressive.

Few years ago found photobook Australia and then keep using it. The images quality is good and price is reasonable. Had a mistake on ordering this time and happy with its solved.

Hi Yvonne,
I am so glad that we were able resolve the issue you had with your voucher and redemption. We look forward to assisting you in the future with your subsequent orders.

A great product

I’ve made several photo books now and have been thrilled with the result and they’re produced promptly. I received good advice and service for the only one which seemed to be printed a little too dark and the amended one is perfect.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your feedback glad to hear you hard happy with the books, cheers!

Exceeded all expectations! Unbelievably quick delivery!

I placed my order on the 18th Dec, the tract record shows that the products were printed and on its way in the same day. I received my goods on the 23th Dec (less than 5 days) even though the products were sent from Malaysia. Photobook PASS is the way to go!

PRINTINGS - The photobook qualities are excellent! The printing colour looks great! Little duller than what you see from the pc as it depends on your pc brightness. So be sure to make it brighter which i did and it looks perfect! Even my son said that the book was the best!!!

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi HJfamily, thank you for your feedback and for recommending the Photobook Pass! We're delighted that you're happy with the quality and turnaround time and look forward to completing your next project, cheers!

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

No customer service "chats" until offer expired they keep my $18.95

Purchased 6 christmas metal photo hangers.
To redeem
Options to choose from were 10 metal ornaments or 6 wooden ornaments neither what i purchased so wouldnt accept coupon. Customer service strings it out until offer expires they keep your money for doing absolutely nothing. And had i been able to redeem these postage was $12.95 for an item that would cost $2 maximum to post. I would never buy from or recomend this company. Its just money for nothing and surely against australian consumer law. I want a refund immediately please
.i am not willing to pay for something that because of your faulty offer/website you keep my money

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi there, sorry to hear about the experience with your Groupon voucher. Please let us know if it hasn't been resolved and we can help follow up for you. Our helpline number is 03 9887 6338, thank you.

ozegg

ozeggGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High Quality Photobook

I just received my first photobook from Photobook Australia. I ordered a premium lay flat hardcover book. The print quality is high on both the cover and internal pages. Some of the formatting isn't perfect, but that has more to do with their online software and some user error. It arrived 4 business days after I ordered which is faster than most items are shipped within Australia. Overall it is a great photobook and I would definitely purchase again.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi ozegg, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! :)

*EDITED* Poor quality book

*EDITED*
I was unhappy with the print quality of the book I received and so I contacted the company asking for compensation.
After back and forth emailing over a couple of weeks, I was asked to send the same email 3 times (with images I took of the photobook I received to prove I was not lying) because apparently they weren't receiving it, I wrote a bad review on their customer service and products.
Since writing that review, I was contacted by a different person from the company and had to, yet again, send images to prove I was not lying. In the end I was given a refund, and even though I think their customer service could be better, at least I was compensated.
I just wish it didn't take 2.5 weeks to sort it all out.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Emily, thank you for your feedback. We do apologise for the experience and are glad that it has been resolved.

Liza U.

Liza U.asked

I have created several excellent albums with Photobook Aust. without any issues, however, suddenly I'm unable to upload/add most of my photos - they keep getting rejected even though the format is identical to previous photos I've uploaded. Anybody able to help asap? Thanks

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Liza, have you tried clear the browser cache and checking if the browser is up to date? Please contact on 03 9887 6338 for further assistance, thank you.

Mshop

Mshop asked

These jokers printed my photos upside down on my wall calendar. In the past 3 days, I have sent them 15 emails with no response. I’ve tried calling both phone numbers in their website and both constantly engaged.
Can anyone help me contact this con artists?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Mshop, we apologise for the error, it sounds like the photos and calendar months were not bound correctly. Please PM use the order number or the email Ticket ID and we can organise a replacement for you, thank you.

Ecaviar

Ecaviarasked

Why does my Photobook say " This project has incorrect number of pages. Please add or remove page to meet production requirements" when I go to order?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Ecaviar, apologies for the late reply. Some books have multiples of 4 pages (medium sized) and some have multiples of 8 (small size). The message should say how many pages the project should have, for example if it's multiples of 4, then you would need to have 36, 40, 44 pages, etc.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives