Photobook Australia

Photobook Australia (page 4 of 12)

Sarah

SarahAdelaide

Very Happy, but I was realistic

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Sarah, thank you for writing us some feedback. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our service and processes. We'll look at the real time web updates and will be able to make improvements there, cheers!

Very slow

I uploaded my 2 for 1 book on December 11 with a quote of 4 to 14 days for production thinking I had a chance of getting them for Christmas. When Christmas came and went I assumed production would stop for a week but then I saw the printing is done in Malaysia where Christmas wouldn't be a big deal. So "in production" has now been for 19 days. At this rate, my one and only time. Big W photos keep within their time quotes

safitz
safitz

Article arrived about week later. The quality of he books were first class. Very pleased with the final product

HRM74

HRM74Tasmania, 7051

Easy process, good quality, and quick delivery.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi there, thank you for your feedback, glad to hear you are happy with the products. I've asked the tech team to look into the website tracking issue so that we can have a seamless process in the future, cheers!

Do not buy there

I found them on groupon, but basically they are misleading customers.
I bought voucher for 2 cups, so they should be covered on their web, but no, I have to pay extra money for what was purchased.
More of it, the postage nonsense is more expensive than a cups and there was nothing said about that on the groupon.
Now I cannot finalize purchase cause something wrong on their web, and I just find out now my voucher is gone from my account... so I will have to pay full amount?
RIDICULOUS!!!

nyb
nyb

Stacey Va’LWandin Nth VIC

Came damaged and late and terrible communication

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Thank you Stacey, we're glad to hear the replacement book was delivered safe and sound and will continue to look at our process flow for improvements. Apologies for the trouble and inconvenience caused.

Nicole

NicoleSydney

Terribly flawed ordering system

Unsatisfactory customer service

Disappointed

Can you tell me how I can get the vouchers credited as I was told by customer service that the would not credit.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Sure no problem, it's a manual process so we'll need to do it on our end and there's a few options for you as well. Please call us on (03) 9887 6338 AEST for more details, thank you.

NJ

NJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi NJ, thank you for your feedback, glad you are happy with the books. We have taken onboard your feedback regarding the canvas and have tweaked the profile a bit starting November, cheers!

Barbara

Barbara

The Perfect Gift | High Quality and Fast Delivery

snapback

snapback

Fast delivery and reasonable product.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi there, thank you for your order and feedback! No problem, we'll pass this on to our developers to improve the clock product, it's still relatively new so definitely improvements we can make, cheers!

Great products and Excellent customer service

Ordered 3 x 20"30" canvases and 3 x 16"x20", very happy with the final product awesome color representation..the canvases were packed perfectly safe and with lot of attention to secure the products, however not so happy about all the branding in the packaging, you will have to re wrap before giving it to customers if you don't wanna show them where you bought it from... :( Also bought a flush mount 10x10 signature with a presentation box. very happy with it too... overall great products for the price you pay and wonderful customer service both in person and over the phone inquiries.. not being able to combine products with delivery charges is a down side

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi EagleEye, thank you for your orders and feedback. Glad you are happy with the products and we look forward to your next project. Cheers!

poolieSydney, NSW

Unpredictable: great to hopeless

Dianne

DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Dianne, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! :)

Lozza

LozzaMelbourne

Poor quality product

Disappointed with the quality of photo puzzles. Image (as printed by them) is true to the photo, but is dulled and blurry on puzzle. Photobook's response was "the texture of the photo puzzle product is matte hence the reason for the reduced contrast and saturation of the image used in your project".
Either they need to have a clear disclaimer on the product, or they need to up their game and provide a better quality product!
Even though I indicated I would not be doing business with them again, they "are looking forward to preserving [my] treasured memories" in the future!

Great deals

Lis

thats good to know it will last! thanks

Nancye Turner

Nancye TurnerWallangarra

A very happy customer

Received my set of 4 coasters today created from my own photos.Extremely happy with the result.They are exactly as ordered. Big 'thank you' to Cassandra of Photobook for all her support and making changes for the better to my product.Found photobook easy to deal with.Prompt help from support.Well done -I'll be using your service again.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Nancye, thank you and glad to hear you are happy with the coasters. Will pass your message to Cassandra, cheers!

Good quality end product

I have used photo book for many years creating yearly and holiday photo books. For smaller books it is great. Larger books is challenging not being able to sort or group the uploaded photos.
We have also bought a larger computer monitor as formattung is really hard on a laptop.
Recently I ordered a very large canvas which arrived damaged and disappointly the print was very dark. Stephanie from photobook was very prompt helping to reorder and tweak the brightness of the print. Thankyou Stephanie. My learning is ask if not happy with the product as they aim to please.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Anna, thank you for ongoing support. Glad we were able to replace your damaged canvas with a better version, please contact us anytime you need assistance, cheers!

Fessy

Fessy

Top quality

As a first time user of Photobook Australia I am very happy with the final result and excellent service provided. I would recommend this company to all my friends & family.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Fessy, thank you for your feedback! :)

Tristan

TristanMelbourne

Very Impressed

I have just received my first Photobook. I made a 14 x 11 flat book for Mother's Day. Very very happy with the service, fast delivery and quality of the product. Will definitely make more. Have learnt a lot after starting as a nube.

Took me about 4 hours to produce the 24 page book. Submitted the order on Friday the 4th Of May 2018 in the afternoon. Received it on the following Thursday the 10th of May.

Very detailed tracking of the parcel online so you can always see where it is.

Saved my bacon. I will get loads of brownie points from my wife for this :-)

Many thanks.
Tristan.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Tristan, thank you for your order and feedback. Glad to hear we were able to get the album to you on time. Cheers!

I am addicted to making "Story-photobooks"!

My photobooks mostly of the 14 x 11 size tell a story complete with pictures of the travels we have been on. I wish I could now go back and start again as I have learned to put sooo much more into the arrangement, size and shape of my pictures my first 2 - 3 books look positively amateurish compared to my latest ones. Finding using my own pictures as background sometimes gives a new dimension to the story. Also Thank you to the staff that have also been patient and most helpful with my queries.
1 request: Is it possible to have an arrow somewhere that I can use when pointing at something from text to photo. Possibly somewhere in the features, but if so where?
Michael NZ

Michael S
Michael S
Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Thank you Michael, I think you're doing a great job!

Liza U.

Liza U.asked

I have created several excellent albums with Photobook Aust. without any issues, however, suddenly I'm unable to upload/add most of my photos - they keep getting rejected even though the format is identical to previous photos I've uploaded. Anybody able to help asap? Thanks

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Liza, have you tried clear the browser cache and checking if the browser is up to date? Please contact on 03 9887 6338 for further assistance, thank you.

Mshop

Mshop asked

These jokers printed my photos upside down on my wall calendar. In the past 3 days, I have sent them 15 emails with no response. I’ve tried calling both phone numbers in their website and both constantly engaged.
Can anyone help me contact this con artists?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Mshop, we apologise for the error, it sounds like the photos and calendar months were not bound correctly. Please PM use the order number or the email Ticket ID and we can organise a replacement for you, thank you.

Ecaviar

Ecaviarasked

Why does my Photobook say " This project has incorrect number of pages. Please add or remove page to meet production requirements" when I go to order?

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Ecaviar, apologies for the late reply. Some books have multiples of 4 pages (medium sized) and some have multiples of 8 (small size). The message should say how many pages the project should have, for example if it's multiples of 4, then you would need to have 36, 40, 44 pages, etc.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives