Verifiedphotobookaustralia.com.au
4.2

79% · 47297 · 16%

susan m.
susan m.2 posts

Perfect! Wouldn’t use any other photobook site

I am always so happy with my books and the customer service is excellent, email always responded to promptly.
monroe
monroePerth, WA7 posts

Never let’s me down

I’ve been creating photobooks every year for the last six years and never been disappointed. The quality of the lay flat books are amazing and never fails to impress.
I purchase the pre vouchers to get the best price and spend the next three months creating the books in bulk.
Matt A.
Matt A.

Great summary of our last 1 year

The photo quality was great, and the book is durable and looks great too. Definitely highly recommended!
Brenda
BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Maternity Shoot

Really impressed with the quality of the photo book. Looks beautiful.
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mill Valley, California, Nov. 2023

Our son compiled an album of photos for us from our recent visit to him at his home in Mill Valley, California. It is a superb production.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great result

Very easy to navigate and arrange, resize, and move pictures. User friendly and good range of options to upgrade quality of paper and picture.
Min
MinCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Photo Book Review

The Photo books are absolutely amazing. Thank you very much for doing a great job.
David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

2024 Trip

An excellent record of our first OS trip since COVID
Disappointed
DisappointedGippsland, VIC2 posts

Hardcover Photobook

I have used Photobook several times now. Each book was designed by me. It can be failry expensive without vouchers. Finished prroduct is very good The software is reatively easy to use but can be a bit clunky at times.
Jacinta
JacintaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

misleading advertsing

The front page of the website states rush orders available until the 16th Dec to arrive in time for Christmas. Spend over an hour building my book and when I get to the checkout it states: 'Cross-border shipping is not available currently.' and I am unable to place my order.
Waste of time and very misleading
Jules
JulesSydney, NSW

Adventures in Africa photobook

Good colour and flat layout of the book is great. Looks professional. Thicker paper feels like a quality product.
SAL
SALPerth, WA

Great quality

Love my book the quality is fabulous. One or two pages where the layout didn't quite work most likely my fault but overall a great product
Dana N.
Dana N.

Lovely photo book of memories

My photo album of our last over seas trip came today and I couldn’t be happier. Quality paper and colour of the photos.
Peter KonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Saved by the bell!

I have used Photobook Australia for years. They have always been good and attentive when I raised any queries.
I recently had issues with an order which had not arrived. I queried it several times only to be told issue was resolved but not how or when.
After submitting a poor review earlier I was contacted to say my order had been lost in transit and would be replaced in time for Christmas as they were for presents.
Fortunately the order was delivered just in time. I have been given a credit and a credit for postage which is nice.
I’m not sure about using Photobook Australia again but definitely won’t if the order is for a gift.
Peter Kon

After posting my review the issue was soon resolved. This was a good outcome but would have been so much easier if it had been done originally. I am grateful that my order arrived just in time for Christmas.

Juliette
JulietteSydney, NSW

I am extremely happy with my books

The books have enabled me to consolidate family photos so that all members can enjoy these great memories
Holly M.
Holly M.

Perfect for families far and wide

Just beautiful to be able to open one of these books and see the year that was in full colour and relive the smiles and joys. Best gifts ever!

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW2 posts

Fabulous product

I have used Photobook Australia for many years now. Fantastic value for money, easy program to use, excellent finished product, quick delivery and outstanding customer service. I’ve had to call for help on a number of occasions and the staff are amazing. I’ve also had to extend voucher due dates and they have been very helpful and understanding. Thanks Photobook Australia for helping me preserve many wonderful memories and give others beautiful gifts. (To be transparent I was asked to write a review but would have done it anyway without any reward as this truly is a great product)
Sharon
Sharon2 posts

Great product and service

Photobook Australia has never let me down. The items are easy to create and arrive quickly and of high quality.
If you have a question you can ring and get a real person straight away.
Lindsay Boyd
Lindsay Boyd

Excellent photo book

Very high quality photographs and beautifully presented. Wonderful picture memories of a lovely holiday
Kaina M.
Kaina M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service!

We have been purchasing various Layflat Albums and they are always done well and good quality. Sometimes the album has a slight fault and when contacting their customer service they always find a solution or replace and plus the best part is the fast turnaround.
Eeks
EeksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Memory Capture!

The quality of the photo book exceeded my expectation.

The process of creation was also easy with flexible options to give one the opportunity to be creative.

Overall a good experience start to finish.

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Love the quality

Very clear photos and great size. Would do it again.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Good quality photo book

Happy with the quality of the paper and the way the photonook turned out.
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Perfect Photobook

The product is excellent.
Highly recommended to someone who is keen to make a memorable book
Sarah
Sarah2 posts

So easy!

Photobook is my go-to for family albums and gift calendars - so easy!
Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Good quality book, colours are great

Only thing I struggled with creating the book was the margins. Might be helpful if they are bolded and always visible.

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Holiday Photobook

I created a photobook displaying the key events in our holiday to Europe. The photos turned out beautiful and the book itself is solid and it is a beautiful finish.
Kerry
KerryWheatbelt, WA2 posts

A Book to Treasure

My Photobook arrived promptly, the quality of the book exceeded my expectations. Great value for money. A perfect way to capture our family event.
Adrian
AdrianPerth, WA2 posts

Very easy to use

I found the site very easy to use and the finished product is unbelievable and delivered quickly as well.
Glenys
Glenys

Love it!

I love the profession presentation these books make of my favourite photos
Wendy B.
Wendy B.

Family 2024 Calendar

My family love their Photoshop Calendar with photos of all the children and family members birthdays and look forward to getting one every year
Pam S.
Pam S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Finished product

The printed book is of excellent quality.
But i think it should have been more obvious how much an extra page would cost. I didn't realize until I got to the checkout how expensive that would be.
Also the Black Friday specials show differently on the website compared to the link in the text message received. Very confusing.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.3 posts

Excellent as usual

Made many books and calendars with Photobooks. First time using online 14×10 format. I liked using Photobook Designer App much better.
ShazuraL
ShazuraL3 posts

Great product and service

I ordered a photobook for my partners' birthday and didn't realise that standard shipping wouldn't cut it. Their customer service was excellent and they worked with me to create a solution which ensured the book arrived in time. Fantastic quality of the hard cover and paper and the photos will come out brilliant if you provide high quality and even the lower quality photos still look decent too. They are pricier than most companies but you get what you pay for.
meng
mengSouth East Queensland, QLD

nothing beats a Photobook as a souvenir of a holiday

Love the finish of the book. even better that I got it with one of the fantastic discounts and special offers
Lizzie
Lizzie3 posts

Easy access to support services

Book book has a number of options to seek help about constructing and ordering projects. I was able to ring or email where I received clear information to solve a concern.

Jodie m
Jodie mWimmera, VIC14 posts

Hard to navigate. Lots spam emails

Website was difficult to use.
Lots sales emails afterwards
Tried to get help from customer service, no help given.
Ceramic ornaments were nice quality.
Chrissy
ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love photobook

I have two albums of my kids going at the one time, I love that photo book allows you to save your project and continue to work on it. Quality of the books one completed are 10/10
Highly recommend
K and M
K and MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First class product

We received our first photo book today and are delighted with the quality.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.

Great product and customer service

Could not be happier with my photobook! Photos are of great quality for the price. Needed it in a rush and they delivered earlier than expected. Their customer service team responded to my enquires within a day. No complaints.