Verifiedphotobookaustralia.com.au

80% · 48197 · 16%

Wendy B.
Wendy B.

Family 2024 Calendar

My family love their Photoshop Calendar with photos of all the children and family members birthdays and look forward to getting one every year
Pam S.
Pam S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Finished product

The printed book is of excellent quality.
But i think it should have been more obvious how much an extra page would cost. I didn't realize until I got to the checkout how expensive that would be.
Also the Black Friday specials show differently on the website compared to the link in the text message received. Very confusing.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.3 posts

Excellent as usual

Made many books and calendars with Photobooks. First time using online 14×10 format. I liked using Photobook Designer App much better.
ShazuraL
ShazuraL3 posts

Great product and service

I ordered a photobook for my partners' birthday and didn't realise that standard shipping wouldn't cut it. Their customer service was excellent and they worked with me to create a solution which ensured the book arrived in time. Fantastic quality of the hard cover and paper and the photos will come out brilliant if you provide high quality and even the lower quality photos still look decent too. They are pricier than most companies but you get what you pay for.
meng
mengSouth East Queensland, QLD

nothing beats a Photobook as a souvenir of a holiday

Love the finish of the book. even better that I got it with one of the fantastic discounts and special offers
Lizzie
Lizzie3 posts

Easy access to support services

Book book has a number of options to seek help about constructing and ordering projects. I was able to ring or email where I received clear information to solve a concern.
Jodie m
Jodie mWimmera, VIC14 posts

Hard to navigate. Lots spam emails

Website was difficult to use.
Lots sales emails afterwards
Tried to get help from customer service, no help given.
Ceramic ornaments were nice quality.
Chrissy
ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love photobook

I have two albums of my kids going at the one time, I love that photo book allows you to save your project and continue to work on it. Quality of the books one completed are 10/10
Highly recommend
K and M
K and MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First class product

We received our first photo book today and are delighted with the quality.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.

Great product and customer service

Could not be happier with my photobook! Photos are of great quality for the price. Needed it in a rush and they delivered earlier than expected. Their customer service team responded to my enquires within a day. No complaints.
Sue
SueSoutheast, SA

A great product

I was very happy with the photobook. The colours of the images were great and the paper was very good quality. I received the book in the time stated. Would highly recommend this company to others.
Lynda
Lynda5 posts

Perfect way to keep your Memories

App was a little difficult to operate on my phone. Laptop would be easier. I didn’t receive order receipt but after some enquires support were very helpful. This company although says Photobook Australia is not from Australia otherwise pretty happy.
Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Good value

The product is excellent but the ordering process using vouchers can be confusing and frustrating
Leonardy H.
Leonardy H.

Erica
Erica

Special gift

Can’t fault at all
Album looks great. Arrived in time frame and very happy with the product
Jacqui T.
Jacqui T.

Very happy with my photobook

From the quality of my book to the colour of my images and the great customer service I received, I can highly recommend using Photobook Australia.

Jess
JessNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!!

Just amazing, turned out exactly how I imagined it to. Will definitely order more products soon.
Ian Hammond
Ian HammondPerth, WA4 posts

Excellent Photobooks

I have used Photobook Australia for several years, have made 15+ books, and have been very pleased with photo quality, book production and professional appearance. The online photo editor is easy to use. Support when needed ( unusual) is only a phone call or email away and very responsive. On one occasion only, the photo colour quality, in one of my books, did not meet my expectations and this was remedied immediately with a replacement book of expected quality. Good company, good support people, good value. Highly recommended. Show reply
MichG
MichG

Great books!

I have been ordering photobooks for more than 10 years, and have had different sized albums over the years which are all good quality. When I have issues, I either send an email, or use their chat box, and have always received great customer service.
OliU
OliUGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Always delivering as expected

Happy to receive our latest project from Photobook. Promotions always make it helpful and affordable to do another project. Processing and delivery times are also fair and good.
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Year Photobook

The photo books arrived on time within delivery expected and in excellent condition.
ElT
ElT

The perfect travel souvenir!!

So happy with this photo book! Good quality printing and binding. Quick tip: just don’t place any important photo detail in the middle crease of book.
Mok C.
Mok C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

Good quality! Fast delivery! Can't find another to replace it!
Alan
AlanSydney, NSW2 posts

Great quality and quick

I’ve been using Photobook for our holiday memories since 2014 and have around 20 books. They make such great coffee table books and you just pick up a book to reminisce rather than searching for photos on your phone and computer.
If only I had more time to make more. Need to do at least another 8 :-)
Jill
JillHunter Region, NSW

Photobooks- all sizes, calendars

Have been using Photobook for some years now. Have completed over 30- all sizes. A4 calendars as well to send OS. Quality outstanding. Good secure packaging. Great communication if any issues. Software easy to follow.
Theresa
TheresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great albums!

I have been using Photobook for many, many years and never been disappointed in the quantity and service. Thanks

Terri M
Terri M2 posts

Photobook

I get a photobook every few months and I'm always happy with the quality. The downloaded app is easy to use too.
Elizabeth
ElizabethCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exactly what I wanted!

I ordered a photobook and some photo prints. The quality is excellent! Just what I wanted.
Andrew T.
Andrew T.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

Loved the end result

Photos came out beautifully.
Writing came out larger than anticipated.
Brisbane
BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Photobook

Upgraded to a better quality paper and it was worth it. Satisfied customer.
Shazza
ShazzaQueensland

Photo Mugs

For a change I did a couple of photo mugs with this company (I usually do books). You have the option of designing your own mug or using one of their templates. I used two different templates and was surprised at how terrific the cups looked when I received them. I will do more mugs as Christmas presents, something different for my friends.
Sarah
SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Always delivering beautiful products

I've made multiple photo books using photobook australia, everytime the photos are printed with high quality, the binding is wonderful and high quality. Delivery is always quick too.
irina
irina

super good for collecting memories

the photobook arrived quickly and in perfect condition, just like online. all the images were nice quality and normal colouring without any alterations. price was reasonable too, so would definitely consider buying again if i wanted to make another photobook.
Clare C.
Clare C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality and quick turnaround

Love having desktop software available so can create books while being offline. So many great editing options as well as templates available
All good
All good

Had a recent problem with a book I had ordered, on the same day they said they will be sending a new book. Very happy
Em Robinson

SueNorth Queensland, QLD7 posts

Christine
ChristinePerth, WA2 posts

Photobook

Overall the photoprint quality have improved. Delivery timely.
It would be great if there are more offers/promotions discounts for purchase of multiple photobooks of 3 or 4 (non-identical). For orders of mutiple photobooks; there should be discounts for delivery charge too.
Christine
ChristinePerth, WA2 posts

Origami Tiles

Great idea as alternative to photo frames. Much lighter. Should have provide tapes for fastening to wall