4.3

83% · 11517 · 12%

Dale
Dale2 posts

Great Photographic calendars

Great Photographic calendars - but I have a query as to why I had to pay an extra $1 to allow the ordering process to continue when I had purchased the voucher including postage beforehand as usual and not ordered any upgrade. Show details ·  1
DIANNE FORGAN
DIANNE FORGANMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Book #26

I have been getting photobooks for about 12 years now. For the first time this one was not printed properly. Some text was missing from the bottom and some pages were crooked. I sent copies of the pages to Photobook Shop and they immediately replied that they would replace the book. It has now arrived and is as I made it. Excellent service Show reply
Chris
ChrisIllawarra, NSW9 posts

Great product

This was my 20th Pro Lay Flat album. As usual I am very happy with the result. Show details ·  1
John
JohnIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Great product

The quality of the finished product is never a let down having spent hours compiling a project. The memories are etched forever in a way we can proudly share with others. Show details ·  1
Pam M.
Pam M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Treasured memories

Product is high quality, service is quick and help available if needed Show details ·  1
jenny.lewis.127
jenny.lewis.127South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

A Tribute to My Dad

I love my photo book, made in memory of my late father. Fantastic memories that can now be shared with everyone, priceless. Have shown it to a couple of his friends and brought tears to their eyes. Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great quality book, so pleased!

Fabulous customer service. I was thrilled to receive my photobook, its everything I had hoped for. The customer service was fabulous, easy to contact and responsive. The company is based in Melbourne, great to support a local business too! Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fabulous way to record our travels

We now have a collection of books & have never been disappointed with the quality of the photo books. They are very good value especially when taking advantage of voucher offers. Ordering & uploading are uncomplicated and tracking & delivery advice is reliable. What made me choose Photobooks Express over other companies was the ready availability of excellent customer service which was invaluable initially. As a very happy client, I don’t hesitate in recommending this product. Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW2 posts

Photbooks Express...An excellent printing company

The standard is high and without a doubt the photo books are great value when using a voucher. Vouchers are readily available. There's always a sale happening! Show details ·  1
Julie Byrne
Julie ByrneFar North Queensland, QLD

Great quality and awesome back up service

I have created many books over a number of years using Photobooks Express. The software has become easier to use over time which shows the company’s commitment to keep updating and improving their product. I have always been extremely happy with the quality of the photobooks and the frequent special deals makes them very affordable. What I like most about this company is the back up service. I couldn’t be happier with this product and I highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Perfect

Very happy with my album….. beautiful memories to look back on Show details ·  1
J macdonald
J macdonald2 posts

Long standing satisfied customer

Always so reliable ,on time and a great value product. Show reply
Sarina M.
Sarina M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional looking photobook

Very easy software to create a professional looking book. I have made many books Show details ·  1
Barb
BarbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great books Thank you

I used very old photographs from my Grandfather (1920s - 1940s) and they turned out wonderfully. Very happy with the product, shipping, ordering and the whole process. Ease of use of the software was OK. Show details ·  1
Katharina
KatharinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Beautiful product, great service!

I loved the photobook I received. The service and turnaround was exactly as stated and I couldn’t be happier! The system to create it was also really easy to use. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Always happy

I have made numerous books with Photobooks Express and have been more than satisfied. It's an added bonus to be able to speak to someone so readily if I have a question. Wonderful product, service and price. Thank you. Show details ·  1

Deb
Deb2 posts

Great service. Lovely product

I have been using the downloaded version of software for a number of years which I find easy to use. My projects are mostly photo books. I’m so pleased with the finished product, the paper quality and colours are great. They are great value for money when using the vouchers and I now have a high quality record of family events and holidays. I would definitely recommend Photobooks Express. Show details ·  1
Theresa
Theresa

impressed with my panoramic photo

I'm very happy with the quality of printing of my panoramic photo. I've never had one that size printed before, but will definitely have another printed. I have made a few photobooks with Photobooks Express and very impressed with the result. Show reply
Desperado
DesperadoSydney, NSW5 posts

Great Quality at Budget Prices

I have made ten books with Photobooks Express, most of them records of my family history. I need to have a quality product that is affordable for family members. I usually choose the A4 layflat landscape hardcover book. The paper quality is fantastic. Family members love the books. The help centre is wonderful which I needed once or twice on my first book. I am a slow learner and at 66 years not overly familiar with technology. However I now feel like an old hand. Something else that should be celebrated is that it is an Australian company printing in Melbourne. I like to support the country I live in. Show details ·  1
Len
LenFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

A new experience

I have enjoyed working on my canvas. I found the program easy to use and I am delighted with the finished product, which arrived in a perfect condition. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Another Great Product

I have used Photobooks for several years and have always been very happy with the quality of the books, canvases and calendars that I have had printed by them. All products have been well packaged and delivered promptly. Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Disappointed this time

In the past I’ve always been happy with Photobooks Express but this time two of the books (from 4 ordered) had pages which were printed crooked thus cutting off some of the commentary. It was very disappointing. I hope this is not a sign of things to come but just an aberration. Show details
Photobooks Express   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Can you please provide me your mobile number so we can contact you.

DIANNE FORGAN
DIANNE FORGANMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

14 and counting

I have just receved my 14th book from Photobooks. I think that says iit all! I have been very happy with the product and will continue to make books with you. I mostly do the large 120 page books they are a great record of my travels and easy to show to my friends. Show details ·  1
Daisy O.
Daisy O.3 posts

Great service, quick delivery!

It was great to find an Australian company to do our photo book with.
The site was really easy to use and when I had questions they were answered straight away.
I had a not-so-great experience recently with a company I thought were Australian, only to find out the book was being shipped from France which took forever, so definitely worth checking location. I found Photobooks Express online and I'm so happy I used them.
The book, for our daughter's 18th, is beautiful and the "lay flat" format is excellent. 0S14he loves it and so do we.
Thanks so much! Show details ·  1
Kerry

Fantastic photobook project(s) - love them!

Made a softcover book, calendars and magnets for Xmas presents. The were awesome! Excellent quality and speedy delivery in time to give presents. Sooooooo impressed with Photobooks Express, I would highly recommend them! Show details ·  1
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Perfect

Photo books express always deliver. I have used this company now for 10 years and never had any problems. Easy to contact and always happy to extend vouchers when I have needed a little more time to complete. Show reply

Angela
Angela2 posts

So easy to use with great results

I have used photobooksexpress for many years and find they are great quality at affordable prices and very easy to use. The designs for photobooks and calendars in particular keep getting better every year. Show details ·  1
JoR
JoRWestern District, VIC

Another great result!

Have just had another photobook printed and love it. Got a copy for my parents (the story of their life). Printed and despatched promptly. Have used many times and will certainly use again. Show details ·  1
RhoD
RhoDIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great quality and software make it easy to create individual books and products

Specials make vouchers available at very good prices. Also very quick processing and quick delivery; very good quality product. My only wish is that vouchers expire (and have to be reactivated) after only 6 months .... often not long enough for a 60 or 80 page project. Show details ·  1
AnB
AnB

xmas order

very quick response with email quote for my xmas calenders; very good price; very quick process of order; very quick delivery; very good product; professional process the whole way start to finish Show details ·  1
KerryGippsland, VIC

Love it

Very happy with the whole process. The program is so easy to use, the wizard is very helpful. End product is fabulous, production and delivery is quick! Couldn't be happier! Show details ·  1
Little dee
Little dee2 posts

Very happy with my calendars

Good price, delivery timely considering Covid situation, and excellent printing. I have been a customer for several years and will continue using their services. When a problem occurred, the company has been excellent in rectifying it. Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerPerth, WA

Always reliable

Have had many items produced using Photobook Express including Calendars, Recipe Books, Photo Albums, Christmas Cards, Wrapping Paper, Jigsaw Puzzles and Christmas Ornaments. Will keep coming back for more - fantastic service and quality products. Show details ·  1
Christine d.
Christine d.

Great memories

Two books received in double quick time (but only paid standard postage) and as always very happy with the result, which gives me a permanent record of a couple of truly memorable holidays. The combination of journal notes means generations to come will be able to see my history when I am long gone. Show reply
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Communication from the company is excellent, and delivery of my calendar was within a week of my order. I was so satisfied with my order that I purchased 3 more vouchers. Show details ·  1
Pam
PamIllawarra, NSW2 posts

HAPPY

Very happy with my two Photo Books ....... only problem was the delay of one book to Telopea took 4 weeks, I keep tracing package, held up in Sydney Deposit for three weeks. Show reply

John
JohnDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Excellent presentation

Our book is the Pro Layflat and we are thrilled with the production quality. A family momento with some photos dating back over 90 years which will hopefully passed through our future generations Show details ·  1
Annie
Annie

Excellent support

Great quality and great follow up customer support. I am very impressed with everything about this company. The wedding book looks great and follow up conversations with photobook resulted in great service. Show reply
Lis
LisNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect

The canvas of our beautiful Granddaughter takes pride of place in our home, alongside the one of her big brothe, which was also purchased from PB Express. Once the order was in, it was only a week before we received it. Thank you Photobooks Express, the picture is so clear and we love it!  Show details ·  1
Glenn Rossiter
Glenn RossiterSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Another Great Photobook in our large Collection

We've used PhotoBooks Express over many years. The latest book was a 2nd volume in our Travel Photography set. Excellent as usual. Customer support was also wonderful, with manager ordering a reprint following some important text errors. Couldn't recommend PBEx more highly. Show details ·  1