3.7

62% · 3317 · 32%
Brand Manager for Photobooks R Us? Claim your listing.

Netty Willow
Netty WillowAU

So hard to get in touch

I can't even access to software download page. They don't answer their phone, don't get back to you via email in a timely fashion. I can't even get started! I want my money back. At this rate my voucher will expire before I even start!

Ed53
Ed53Brisbane5 posts

in general excellent product

I have had many books done and only had a few minor issues with colour, it all comes back to how your own monitor is calibrated for colour very important to get it right. The books themselves are an excellent keep sake or gift idea.

Fiona
Fiona2 posts

Great product, AAA+ service

Have done 3x150 page books plus 2 calendars and they are fantastic. In one a page was printed twice, I emailed them and they fixed the problem very quickly.

Kevin R
Kevin R

Will not answer the phone

The phone always goes to answer phone. They either have too many support calls or not enough people. I have paid for 2 books and am having trouble starting

Meegan Ryan
Meegan RyanBrisbane3 posts

Great service ever time!

Purchased vouchers from Groupon years ago and tried them out.....loved the result. One book arrived with the hard cover spine squashed but the whole book was replaced immediately. Since then, I have had 9 other books done and have also recommended to friends and we are all very happy with quality, service and time frame for delivery. Many thanks Marti......always very helpful.

Joan M
Joan M

Great product and service

I have had 3 photobooks and 1 calendar printed in the past 18 months, and have been very happy with the results each time. I make sure I have good quality photos to start with, and I use the automatic enhancement on most of them. I have had no problems with the software, and I only download updates that are relevant to the project I'm working on. I recently accidentally deleted an email with my voucher details. An email to their contact to explain my problem resulted in a very prompt response with my voucher number.

Chris
Chris

poor quality

I recently got my 100 page book back and was extremely disappointed at the poor quality of the product. All the photos are very dark and grainy. As I have several people that want to also purchase copies of my book, I am going through the order and increasing the lightness on each one. So annoying!!!!!

Lisa
Lisa

STILL WAITING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM

I had trouble ordering my 46 page Photobook - it has now been 4 days since leaving many phone messages and email messages to PhotobooksRus and still the issue is unresolved. They simply don't reply to phone calls or emails. It's a shame as I have never had any trouble in the past. I'll keep you posted.

Dan
DanMelbourne

Great quality

The software is a little hard to get your head around at first, but the quality of my photobooks was excellent.

Nadster
NadsterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

VERY user Unfriendly and disgusting customer service!!

Purchased a deal online and downloaded the software... If only I knew how many problems I'd have!! Every time you log into your project you have to update the software which takes forever!! Not only that, but it took me so long to try and work out how the hell to download it onto my mac. Once you eventually have the software you require, the program is so user unfriendly that I've actually given up using it and will probably lose the $100 plus that I've spent on this rubbish! I have been in contact with the company to try and get a refund as this was definitely not what I wanted to spend my money on but all I got was rudeness! If I knew it was going to be so complicated I wouldn't have spent my money on it.

Gayle
Gayle

Bad quality

I have made over 50 photo books with a few companies and PhotobooksRUs was good in the beginning, but now I find photos come out very dark, and photos that I have previously printed to full page size now are only able to be printed in a quite small size.

wildnoo
wildnooAustralia

rupotty
rupottySydney, NSW65 posts

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Photobooks R Us? Claim your listing.