• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

What a professional!

What an amazing professional electrician! Johan is always polite and punctual. He talked us trough the installation process and provide a clear quotation without any hidden costs.

Johan is very thorough and clean on site. His workmanship is of exceptional quality, which received positive comment from the independent inspector. Very impressed with installation of my 30 solar panels. Minimum invasion of the roof and his workmanship withstood the resent rain storms without leaking.

I’ve used Johan on several occasions since and observe no change in his service levels. I’m an active advertiser of his services and refers him with confidence to all my friends and colleagues.

Thanks Johan

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad

Awesome service

Johan was so responsive and accommodating. He met with us several times to get the design just right. He completed the work when convenient for us and the finished product is absolutely top quality. A great local Canberra business.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Much appreciated Bill! It was great dealing with you too!

Fantastic service and high quality product

We could not be happier with the Solar install by Photonic Solar Solutions! Johan worked with us to design a high quality system that fit both our electricity needs and our budget. He answered all our questions along the way, and helped us with the (very small amount of) paperwork required at our end. We especially appreciate that he always showed up when he said he would, and always with a smile on his face. His work is very neat and tidy, and the final product looks fantastic! Bonus points for the app too - we love being able to monitor our energy production and usage, as well as CO2 emissions saved. We've already recommended him to family and friends, and will continue to do so. Thanks for your great work Johan!

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Thank you Leanne, it was an absolute pleasure doing your install!!!

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Photonic Solar Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Miki.J

Miki.J Conder 2906, ACT

Very knowledgeable and highly recommend.

I would highly recommend using Photonic Solar Solutions to everyone who asks for may 2-cents on how may experience was and my opinion in having solar installed. We had a 15kw system installed and from start to finish the job could not have gone more smoothly.
Johan is a very knowledgeable and professional person who knows his product. We are very happy with final results.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Thanks Miki! Your installation was one of my most favorite designs and challenges. I love a good end result!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Laurie N

Laurie NSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

High quality product, workmanship and service

I would thoroughly recommend Photonoic Solar Solutions. I had Johan design and install a 5kw 3phase system to supplement my existing 1.5kw system in August 2019. Johan did an excellent job in integrating my old panels into the new system. He fully explained different AC and DC inverter systems and the installation was promptly and efficiently done. The on-line monitoring system is great. High quality products such as panels, inverter etc were used. Both my neighbours were so impressed with the quality and features of the system that they have both had Johan install Solar systems at their places.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Laurie has been an exceptional customer and friend! He shows off his system in support of my work quite often and it is deeply appreciated! Many thanks for the lovely review and all the recommendations!

paul k.

paul k.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Been a great success

The team acutely assessed our requirement and gave us three well defined options. Our selection has worked well now for 12 months. Not paid for any electricity nor power delivery charge. Installation and follow up has been excellent.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Hi Paul, I always boast about your system and no power bills, it is surely were we want it to be! Thank you for the review!!!

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad
Steve

Steve

An excellent company for up-to-date PVC systems, installation and follow-on support

Once the regulatory paperwork and approvals were obtained, I couldn't have wished for a smoother installation. Our system was installed just over a year ago now and whenever I have had questions or any other need for support, Mr. van Zyl was right there with the answers and help. I have recommended him and his company a number of times in the last year as a consequence.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Thank you Steve, your kind words are always appreciated. It was and still is a great pleasure dealing with you.

Tess

TessChifley 2606, ACT

On time, responsive, good quality

Photonic Solar Solutions supplied and installed our solar panels. Johan has integrity, is extremely knowledgeable and advised us which system would most suit us. He is punctual and does not cut any corners. He is pleasant to deal with and goes that extra mile. We are very happy with the solar system and highly recommend his company.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Many thanks Tess! It was great to deal with you, always happy to help.

Jason W.

Jason W.Kambah 2902, ACT

Great solar system

Johan installed our solar system quickly and efficiently with no fuss. He was easy to deal with and answered all of our questions in a simple and easy to understand way. After installation Johan provided access to online monitoring and continued to monitor the system to ensure it was performing properly. I would definitely recommend Photonic Solar Solutions for any solar systems.

Johan Photonic Solar Solutions

Many thanks Jason. It was my absolute pleasure to design and install your solar PV system and to still look after it. It is always very satisfying to see the systems production graphs on my monitoring platform.

Solar Panel Installers