Piaggio Zip 50 2T

Piaggio Zip 50 2T Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Piaggio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

43 questions from our users

Billy
Billyasked

Hi I have just bought a piaggio zip and found some oil in the bottom of the front glove box why is this .can anyone help.

Elaine P.
Elaine P.asked

How can i tell if my piagio zip is 2 or 4 stroke?

Star S.asked

I accidentally put 4 stroke oil in my 2 stroke piaggio zip! What can I do?
I appreciate your help...can I ride it or is that dangerous? Or how do I drain the oil in there? Help

I like toast

Sorry to hear. Mechanic required.

Star S.

Really? Can't I just drain oil somehow and put 2 stroke oil in?

moha a.
moha a.

my piaggio being in the garage for over a year what do i do before i start it

Ronald L.
Ronald L.asked

Hi I have a 2011 piaggio psi c25 50 cc
Where abouts is the dipstick to check oil level and how do I adjust the throttle as it give a high rev befor by can go

I like toast

There is no dipstick for engine oil. It’s a two stroke engine. Just fill the reservoir under the saddle. There is an oil light on the display that indicates when low.

Pat.a
Pat.aasked

I have a zip 50 t2 2017, I'm told I need a new muffler. any advise please on this.

Chrisasked

I have a piaggio zip T2 and the fuel gauge does not work ,have run out of petrol twice now is it easy to fix ?

JJJ
JJJasked

How do you change the oil and filtet

Shervin A.
Shervin A.asked

i bought a used piaggio 2T 50cc, it is very noisy,is it normal or maybi has a problem?

Chris

Mine is very noisy as well they say it’s ok

Shervin A.
Shervin A.asked

Hi, i bought used piaggio zip2T 50cc, It is very noicy, is it normal? or maybe it has a problem.

John A.
John A.asked

My Battery in Zip 2t 50 is dead and needs replacing. I know its a YB4L (4ah) and would prefer to get something with more amps in hope it will have some more oomph for starting but am worried a) that the bigger battery won't charge and b) the bigger battery might cause fuses/wiring to blow or burnout
TIA John

Sharam M.
Sharam M.asked

What amount of oil I have to put in a full tank ?

I like toast

Seperate tank for oil under the seat. Less than a litre in that.

Sharam M.
Sharam M.asked

What kind of gas I have to put in the tank?

I like toast

The highest octane fuel Sharam.

Shane A.
Shane A.asked

How can I find out the year model

Ray S.
Ray S.asked

How to take front cover off 2010 zip piaggio

Mason P.asked

Hay guys. I have a piaggio zip 50cc and was wondering what the fuel to 2t oil ratio should be.

Mason P.

I have a fuel area and another tank that look like it should be for oil. But s someone told me I have to mix 2t oil with fuel.

I like toast

There is a seperate tank for the oil and a pump that auto mixes so no ratio required Mason.

Oh ok cheers

Matt P
Matt Pasked

Hi!
My battery is dead, and I want to jump start it with leads, but can't find how to access the battery once I've removed the plastic cover from underneath the seat. I feel so stupid, but there are no details in the handbook at all! Please advise?
Frustrated!!

Juan Diego P.
Juan Diego P.asked

I have a piaggio 2t 50cc year 2018 but it doesn't reach more then 45km/h....why is so restricted? What Can I do?

I like toast

Take it to a dealer and ask for the restrictions to be removed.

Sol H.
Sol H.asked

were does the tube from my oil tank go to ?

Noobasked

How do I know if my moped is a 2stroke or for stroke? I don't have the manual.its a piaggio zip 50cc

Is it only sold in 2t?

I like toast

If it has a zip 50 2t badge on the rear fender. 2T means 2 stroke.

Tass
Tass

from the smoke

Mike Greaves
Mike Greavesasked

my engine is C25EM 2069427 Piaggio Zip 50 cc is it a 2 stroke or 4 stroke the year is 2015. Any help?

Marty
Marty

2 stroke motor mate...

I like toast

If it’s a 2t it’s 2 stroke.

Other Scooters