Piaggio Zip 50 2T

Piaggio Zip 50 2T

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Piaggio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Love it !!

Peak hour traffic in a car is just frustrating & annoying! On the Zip it's fun!! Cheap to own, cheap to run, easy and stable to ride. Looks gorgeous. Makes commuting to work cheap & easy. Parking is a breeze.
    On the flat & without bad headwind I do 60k's with the rest of the traffic. Only complaint is that uphill it is about 45 & if I have to stop at a red light on a hill I can't get over 30k's for the rest of the hill. Apart from that I love it !!

Billy
    Billyasked

Hi I have just bought a piaggio zip and found some oil in the bottom of the front glove box why is this .can anyone help.

Elaine P.
    Elaine P.asked

How can i tell if my piagio zip is 2 or 4 stroke?

Star S.asked

I accidentally put 4 stroke oil in my 2 stroke piaggio zip! What can I do?
    I appreciate your help...can I ride it or is that dangerous? Or how do I drain the oil in there? Help

I like toast
    I like toast

Sorry to hear. Mechanic required.

Star S.

Really? Can't I just drain oil somehow and put 2 stroke oil in?

moha a.
    moha a.

my piaggio being in the garage for over a year what do i do before i start it

CategoryScooters and Learner Approved Bikes