Pick & Pack Removals

Pick & Pack Removals (page 2 of 7)

Robin
They work for my 1bedroom unit.They are on time. Easy to communicate and do it fast and clean.Really happy how they done their work.i will recommend to friends.thank you robin.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Safaa: excellent.

Safaa was Excellent. He was Punctual, (in fact early, which was much appreciated), pleasant and careful. And Seemed very enthusiastic. I would definitely use again and will recommend to my friends.

Em G.

Em G.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful Safaa thank you!

Wrapped my mattress, friendly workers, involved several different locations. Needed help positioning my fridge, gave me a hand. Suggest you give these guys a go. Thank you for a job well done.

Find out how Pick & Pack Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

These guys are very good! Alfredo is definitely very helpful.

They have done a good job of moving all our stuff as well as dismantling and reassembling the bed and the couch. Very friendly and excellent service.They have taken good care of the belongings, appreciate their service!

Alacan

AlacanSydney, NSW

Safaa and meenan gave a great job

Safaa and meenan gave a great job and handle the things carefully.we are highly recommend to others to go with them.
Thank you for Safaa : Meenan and thanks for pick & pack

Siobhan

SiobhanSydney, NSW

Robin

Quick and fast service. No damage to furniture or other items. Robin and other removalist were very polite. Quick service and arrived on time. Were quick to deliver and drop off items.

Nicole Jordan

Nicole JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional friendly security conscience Norman and Alfredo were perfect! Big move Canberra to Brisbane!!

Very professional hardworking very friendly considerate Norman and Alfredo went out of their way to make sure everything with the move went smoothly and they were very polite and helpful and I trusted them with my special items which meant a lot! Security was important and they didn’t hesitate to give me their drivers license etc.

Ann T.

Ann T.Sydney, NSW

Very professional, friendly service

Could not have asked for more professional conduct. The two young gentlemen were punctual, so very obliging, nothing was too much trouble & took so much care. I would have no problems recommending Pick & Pack Removals after my very positive experience. Ann T. (West Ryde)

CJ Gomez

CJ GomezSydney, NSW

Excellent team, great work, very delicate with the stuff, I recommend it.... thank you Safaa

Two fully bedrooms house, the team was excellent, with the experience and actitud the guys were so good, must try, not a single complaint, everything was pick up carefully, also wrapped and well carried. Thanks

Mike Robins

Mike RobinsSydney, NSW

The boys were on time, very professional and did a great job. We are very happy. Robin is a very professional removalist and very friendly. Thanks again for all your help.

Karki

Karki

Excellent, very neat work. Safaa and Meenan, thank you

Take care of things very well. Motivated in work and very friendly.

Always recommended. Wrapped our dragile goods very kindly.

Came in time and did everything as expected.

Thank you for pick and pack removals.

Fantastic service, very friendly! Martin & George

Pick and pack removals we’re on point with the booking James was very helpful and organise the move. Martin and George were super professional and very helpful and careful with all our items. They were very fast and recommend them to all

Robin Nashwan was absolutely fantastic. Robin was non stop working. Made moving very easy. Great work ethic. Very friendly. Definitely will use this company again next time. I am very satisfied.

Lucas

LucasSydney, NSW

Perfection excellent removals number one

Small distance but big move lots of items Martin and Georgie were fast and quick and took lots of care with our items. I do recommend this quality company for no damages and perfection

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Robin

Excellent service couldn’t be happier job well done I would highly recommend them everything was packed correctly turned up on time good service and I would use them again thank you robin

Great service, very friendly! Safaa & Jack

Full 1 bedroom move incl bed, fridge, 2 lounges over short distance. Started early & finished in good time! Thanks to Safaa & Jack from Pick & Pack removals, very helpful and friendly

Act to Sydney perfect move

I have use pick and pack removals 2 times now I move up here with them and back to Sydney with pick and pack again. Good customer service from James always takes the time to accommodate our needs and the movers Claude and Rami were just overall good work the whole day non stop .
Thank you to all that were involved in our move.

Smooth move. Thanks to Safaa

Extra truck came quickly and workers very efficient. I'm very happy and pleased with the service. Thanks to the team from Pick and Pack, very friendly and funny guys. Cheers!

Dani Sitto

Dani SittoSydney, NSW

Quick and easy movers

We Move with pick and pack removals Martin & George the Movers we’re incredible fast and careful with all our precious furniture items and heavy items.

They were on time and very polite and friendly we will use pick and pack removals again if we need to move again.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

VIC-NSW pick and pack removals amazing service

Move from Victoria to Sydney great service 3 bedroom house martain and George were very friendly and fast . They worked in the rain and no items were damage recommend pick and pack removals to all