Pick & Pack Removals

Pick & Pack Removals (page 3 of 8)

4.9

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Robin

Excellent service couldn’t be happier job well done I would highly recommend them everything was packed correctly turned up on time good service and I would use them again thank you robin

Great service, very friendly! Safaa & Jack

Full 1 bedroom move incl bed, fridge, 2 lounges over short distance. Started early & finished in good time! Thanks to Safaa & Jack from Pick & Pack removals, very helpful and friendly

Act to Sydney perfect move

I have use pick and pack removals 2 times now I move up here with them and back to Sydney with pick and pack again. Good customer service from James always takes the time to accommodate our needs and the movers Claude and Rami were just overall good work the whole day non stop .
Thank you to all that were involved in our move.

Smooth move. Thanks to Safaa

Extra truck came quickly and workers very efficient. I'm very happy and pleased with the service. Thanks to the team from Pick and Pack, very friendly and funny guys. Cheers!

Dani Sitto

Dani SittoSydney, NSW

Quick and easy movers

We Move with pick and pack removals Martin & George the Movers we’re incredible fast and careful with all our precious furniture items and heavy items.

They were on time and very polite and friendly we will use pick and pack removals again if we need to move again.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

VIC-NSW pick and pack removals amazing service

Move from Victoria to Sydney great service 3 bedroom house martain and George were very friendly and fast . They worked in the rain and no items were damage recommend pick and pack removals to all

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Robin

Robin was very professional, quick but also very careful in packaging and moving our furniture and TV. Even in the rain he did an amazing job and everything came in perfect condition.

Robin

1 bedroom apartment and lounge room and dining room plus few other bits.
Move started and finished on time. Robin and co were great and worked hard in the rain!

Great service ! Alfredo was very helpful and would recommend their services

Moving 2 Bedroom Apartment with a lot of stuff l was a daunting task but they helped us quite a lot. Alfredo was friendly and knows his job as well !

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Great service! Thank you for Safaa!

Friendly removalist. He takes care of everything in a timely manner. Will recommend their service again. Thank you Safaa for all his help to make our move a lot easier.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Thanks Pick & Pack!

Thanks to Marselo and Sam for the quick and efficient move here guys. They were very careful with navigating the furniture so it didn't hit any walls or scratch floors.

J and S Moved

J and S MovedSydney, NSW

Easy move

2bdrm unit to 2 bdrm house
Good customer service. Easy to deal with. Started on time. No stress move but they took way too long with 3 guys, which I payed extra for. 5hrs to pack up and with help of 2 of my people at the other end, 3hrs to unpack. Very short distance between move - 1.4km. Cost me way more than what I budgeted for. Not sure if I'd be recommending them to anyone.

Pick & Pack Removals
Willsin H.Pick & Pack Removals
Mohammad khan

Mohammad khanSydney, NSW

Robin nashwan nathit

Very satisfied good quick effluent
Trust worthy reliable
Nothing damage handled with care
Worth of money professional removals
Robin and all his guys very friendly
Nothing missing all jobs spotless

Suri

SuriSydney, NSW

Robin ilon

Robin ilon are extremely helpful guys. Great attention to detail & hard working. They moved all my stuff and absolutely no damage at all. They are strong & fast too. Thanks guys

Robin nashwan

Great crew to work with. Very friendly and quick to move my 1 bedroom up 3 flights of stairs! Would use again if I had to in the future. Great value

Find out how Pick & Pack Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

The boys did great today myself and his offsider they were on point on time very professional very fast well behaved very polite help us move our house brought it to our new house you're very fast very professional good well-deserved congratulations to the boys

Vishu

VishuSydney, NSW

They were fast and easy to work with. Thank you for safaa

We moved a 2bhk about 1 km apart and it was fast and no problem with the moving at all. I would definitely recommend everyone to to get their services.

Nethala

NethalaSydney, NSW

Good service thankyou Safaa

Both did good work and careful about stuff. Friendly and made the process very easy. Good work in pick and pack stuff and removal to new premises. Thanks Safaa & Meenan

NDS

NDS

Very professional and quick service! Will recommend for any move

2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, 50 kms within Sydney. Short distance inter city move. Started and finished on time
The person even went and got 3rd person without any problems

Robin nashwan

One bedroom unit, the boys did a great job - careful and quick enough. It was a short move, started and finished in good timing and they arrived at the agreed time. Recommended!