Pick & Pack Removals

Pick & Pack Removals (page 4 of 8)

4.9

Robin nashwan

One bedroom unit, the boys did a great job - careful and quick enough. It was a short move, started and finished in good timing and they arrived at the agreed time. Recommended!

Safaa was excellent!!! Highly recommend

They were quick, friendly and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend to anyone who has a job of any size. Great prices too, made the entire process very easy

Ronii

RoniiNew South Wales

Martain and George outstanding removals

Good company good movers on time martain and George wrap all the items very professional and we had a panio and heavy items but they handle it pretty good no damages happy with move thank you recommend to all.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Thank you. Great service

The staffs, Marseelo and Arson are great. They are very professional and helpful. They handle our stuffs with care. Overall, I had a very nice experiences using their services, and would recommend them to anyone.

Jafrul

JafrulDickson 2602, ACT

Above and beyond service

The guys, Norman and Sam, were amazing. They helped us shift our apartment from Sydney to Canberra. After we moved everything to the new place, they continued to help us in settling down, and even fixed a few stuff in our new home. Would recommend to anyone.

Megan

Megan

Robin nashwan

They have very Fantastic service. The movers were very fast and friendly, very happy with the service and would recommend to anyone looking to move in the future. Thank you

Arjun Lath

Arjun LathSydney, NSW

Perfect Move by Robin and Nashwan

The guys moved out one bedroom house from patrakarita to homebush. The Move was excellent and got completed without any issues. The guys were very understanding and helpful. Also no damages.

Was awesome! Super quick! Thank you Safaa!

They were super quick and unwrapped everything for me and brought in everything. Thank you Safaa and Pick and Pack removals. I will recommend pick and pack removals to everyone I know!

Move Sydney to Victoria perfection

Move to Sydney to Vic hard working guys very efficiently. Big truck start on time finshed on time very quick and clean trucks. rafee and Andre very friendly and careful with all our items.

Will use again in the future will recommend to all my family and friends.

Good move & 5 star service

Move a 2 bedroom apartments local movers were on time and were very fast and careful with all our fragile items a big thank you to martin & George for a fantastic service they provide me recommend to all

Excellent removals

Small 3 bedroom house done all in 3 hours martain and George were on time. Well packing and manage to fit everything in the truck and very professional. Couldn’t be more happier recommend to all.

Maged

MagedSydney, NSW

Move again with Martain &George fantastic movers

Move second time with pick and pack removals martain and George outstanding removals on spot and on time. Couldn’t be more happier all my furniture items wrap up delivery safe

Will use again

Thanks martain and George

Martain & George good movers
Short move office but martain and George were on time and big office move all in half day couldn’t be more happier recommend these removals to all. Overall no damages 5/5

Pritisha

PritishaSydney, NSW

Thank You!

My move consisted of 3 bedroom house with a 20 minutes drive. The guys were super helpful, managed to do everything on time and super careful around both the houses so as to not damage anything. They went above and beyond to fit everything possible in one trip.
James at the office is always the best, accommodating me at very short notice and this was my second move with them.
Highly recommend them, the team may change but service is always the best!
Thank you again!

Fast removals on time

Move a 4 bedroom apartment was all done fast and efficient. Removals were careful and wrap all the items. James from the office organise our move and sent the right truck couldn’t be more happier recommend pick and pack to all

Great removals

Big move start on time finished on time short distance removals clod and wassiam good movers recommend to all to use them and thanks to James organising everything in the office move went smooth.

Samuel
Samuel

These guys are great

eric

ericNorthern Region, NSW

They were perfect!

Norman and Sam were absolutely amazing. They worked relentlessly to get the job done and were unbelievably efficient. I definitely recommend them and the company. This is the 4th time I’ve moved and they were by far the best company I’ve worked with. Moved a 5 bed 3 bathroom unit and I was very happy with the move

yeannie

yeannie

Very quick service. Highly recommend this company. Thank you Marseelo and Safaa

Everything was wrapped well and very carefully delivered to our new home. Arrived on time. Very friendly removalists. Safely delivered our precious piano. Thank you to pick and pack removalist.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Amazing removal service! Thank you Alfredo & David

Thank you so much for your help today Alfredo & David.
You guys were very quick and such hard workers. I am very pleased with the outcome and would recommend you two to any other person who requires a removal and packing service. Thanks again !!