Listing monitored by Pickles Auctions

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (119)
MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Helpfull to Extream !

When in these covid times I was trying to buy a car, they went overboard to help overcome and get the job done right, I can't praise them enough.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you Mark, we are all facing challenging times, Our staff are certainly trying their best. Thanks Sam

Lyle H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great purchase experience

I have made several purchases through Pickles and have always fountain descriptions to be accurate, their communications excellent and completion of transactions easy. From my experiences I personally would recommend Pickles as a reliable, professional business to deal with. Thank you Pickles.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Lyle, Thank you for your continued support, our team work hard to ensure our descriptions are as accurate as possible. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks Sam

Judy W
Judy WWodonga

Service

I have purchased via AFM several times now, the guys at Pickles have been great to deal with. They do their job without hassles, and deliver great customer service.
Thanks heaps.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Judy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our teams work hard behind the scenes to ensure a hassle free process for all our customers. We look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks Sam

Adam C
Adam C Hunter Region, NSW

Absolute bargain! And so easy

The online auction platform is great and yes it is possible to score yourself absolute bargains. I personally paid $300 for a camper trailer,and the staff were extremely accommodating when it came to explaining how I picked it up and assisting with logistics. Pickles have a great team of staff and if ever there is an issue simply chat to them , they we sort it out .

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Adam, Great to hear you got yourself such a good bargain, Our team are always happy to help. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks' Sam

Brian D.
Brian D.South East Queensland, QLD

Too easy

Dealing with Pickles Auctions was a joy, The purchase of the car, the communications, the collection were all made so easy. Even with my 2 week delay in collecting my car was no hassle. A professional outfit with quality staff who look after the needs of the customer. Without doubt we will be back to make another purchase soon.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Brian, Thank you for your review. We invest a lot in our staff and its lovely to hear that you were well looked after. We will be here to help with your next purchase. Thanks Sam

Easy interstate purchase from pickles

I bought an extra Telstra van from Pickles SA & had it shipped to Sydney without personally inspecting the vehicle. The condition report was 100% accurate & the vehicle turned up in a very timely manner.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Thank you for your review. We’re committed to making our online process as easy and accurate as possible for all our customers. . Thanks Sam

Damien
DamienCentral, SA

The secret to buying a car.

Once you make your first purchase from Pickles, you'll find it hard to purchase a vehicle anywhere else. Pickles is the first experience where I completely trust the process. Unbiased and easy...I guess that's why all the dealers shop here!!

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Damien, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I'm glad to hear the team helped you feel comfortable. We look forward to working with you again soon .. Thanks Sam

I trust Pickles
I trust Pickles Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pickles help me in my business and pleasure,

I have used Pickles auction to purchase motorcycles and cars from Perth, Queensland, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne where I live. The buying on line is my favourite, accurate discriptions and photos and best of all you can call the staff at the branch and they will answer questions where possible.
I have purchased over 20 vehicles and it's has always been a great experience, payment and pick up times is easy.

PicklesPickles Auctions

I trust Pickles . . . Firstly what an amazing product review name, Secondly thank you for your continued support. To hear that so many of our branches have helped you was a pleasure to read. We cant wait to work with you again. Thanks Sam

Mes
Mes

Easy and friendly

Have purchased a few items using online auction, always found the process easy and no hassles. Receive the invoice via email, pay and pick up (usually but with covid they are storing for free) Customer service is and always has been excellent, nothing a problem, courteous and friendly both on the phone and in person. I personally recommend Pickles.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Mes, Thank you for the great feedback. We are working hard to ensure our online process is as easy and hassle free as possible, especially during these difficult times. We look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks Sam

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

Always easy and stress free

We have purchased many items on the online platform and also sold a few. I find it a very simple, quick and easy process whether buying or selling. Staff are great to deal with also.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed both your buying and selling experience with Pickles. We look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks Sam

Seamless purchase

We purchased some equipment from Qld, we are in Geelong, the process was efficient and seamless, and the Pickles account manager was very helpful. Highly recommended.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that purchasing from another state was so efficient and easy. Thanks Sam

Friendly, professional service

I recently purchased a camper trailer from Pickles. Really happy with the whole process! All interactions I had were dealt with by friendly, helpful staff. Easy process all round. Thanks again :)

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We hope you enjoy your latest purchase. Thanks Sam

Hector
HectorPerth, WA

Great Buy on a 40 Foot Container

I recently purchased a 40' container and put a bid by mistake on an open top. Pickles sorted my mistake for me and the Container I did get according to the Inspector from True Blue, was as close to an A grade he has seen in a while. Delivered I saved $2,000. Great staff, can't say enough... Thanks guys

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Hector, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I'm glad to hear the team helped you when needed and that you saved a few extra dollars along the way. Thanks again Sam

WAJ
WAJSydney, NSW

"Pickles" .. the Auctioneers not the Sandwich Spread!

Pickles online Auctions, i've bid & won many an item, i'll be keeping an eye open for their next lots to be auctioned off, keep up the good work guys!

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi WAJ, Thank you for the 5 stars and glad to hear your a returning customer. We look forward to working with you again soon. Thanks Sam

Maria
MariaAustralia

Very helpful staff

I recently purchased a vehicle by online auction from pickles Newcastle.
It was a good experience. I’d especially like to mention the following very helpful staff I dealt with...Sarah in office, online IT assistant and Michael or Mark from the mechanical section (can’t recall his exact name sorry).
The condition report was true to condition and not talked up...this was especially very important as the vehicle was purchased sight unseen and based on the condition report being accurate.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Hi Maria, Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear our Newcastle branch took such good care of you. I will ensure the branch manager is advised of the great work the team has done. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.. Thanks Sam

PJ Tan
PJ Tanasked

Do I need to have my finance approved before I buy a car? This is my first car - I'm getting a little over whelmed with sorting out things needed for this purchase.. Does Pickles have finance too?

Mark

I don't know if pickles auctions have finance, but you can put a deposit down for car and pay balance later, speak to pickles for more info, im only a person who had money to buy the car I got...

Lyle H.

I don't know but being an auction house I would say that you need to have funds prior to buying. I suggest you contact Pickles as I am only a buyer like yourself.

PicklesPickles Auctions

Good Morning PJ, Yes Pickles offers finance.
Simply choose which finance type you need and apply online or over the phone, One of our finance managers will then be in touch.
Here is a link to our finance page https://www.pickles.com.au/Services/finance .
If you plan on bidding at auction we ask that you have your finance approved before bidding.
Best wishes Sam

Angelina Alam
Angelina Alamasked

My Name is Angelina, I want to sale my car, please let me know how I can do it thru you and how much cost you take and how long it will take to sale it please?
My email is : [email removed]

Ralph G.
Ralph G.

Please give details about car. Year model klms condition service records etc

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why avoid contacting them directly

J Crawford
J Crawfordasked

My daughter had her vehicle sold by Pickles at Tamworth on the 2nd July only to be advised a week later the buyer had freighted it to Sydney but had pulled out of the sale because of a mechanical issue.
She was told the sale had been withdrawn and she was now being charged for the costs of the buyer transporting the vehicle to Sydney and return.
Now she has been notified she has an accrued fee of $924 with an additional storage fee of $66 each day it remains in the Pickles yard which they have told her they would waive if she picked the vehicle up by 18th August.
What part of the terms and conditions am I missing? I understand if I buy it’s on an ‘as is, where is’ basis with no guarantee or warranty.
Why is my daughter being bullied with these stand over tactics?

Get an answer from our members and Pickles Auctions representatives